First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply VKG random RP
Noble Student
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LalaLand/Anime Ki...
Offline
Posted 3/4/09


OOh!! Sounds like fun! ^_^ Can I join in too??
Vampire Leader
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 3/4/09

animefanatic4eva wrote:

OOh!! Sounds like fun! ^_^ Can I join in too??


Yuki:

hehe.. why not.. here's wat we're going to do... *whisper whisper*



Noble Student
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LalaLand/Anime Ki...
Offline
Posted 3/5/09


-eyes widen-
*gasp*
That...isn't....going too far? >.O Wow...that IS a good one!!
Vampire Leader
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 3/6/09

animefanatic4eva wrote:

-eyes widen-
*gasp*
That...isn't....going too far? >.O Wow...that IS a good one!!


Yuki: *laughs evily* NO it's not! zero's always too stiff!! we should let him experience some fun!
Noble Student
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LalaLand/Anime Ki...
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

amulet_heart wrote:


animefanatic4eva wrote:

-eyes widen-
*gasp*
That...isn't....going too far? >.O Wow...that IS a good one!!


Yuki: *laughs evily* NO it's not! zero's always too stiff!! we should let him experience some fun!


Scarlet:Eh? Ahh...ummm okay! >:3 Let's do this!! Yosh!
Vampire Leader
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

animefanatic4eva wrote:


Scarlet:Eh? Ahh...ummm okay! >:3 Let's do this!! Yosh!


Yuki:
Yup, now let's go over there and met zero...
Noble Student
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LalaLand/Anime Ki...
Offline
Posted 3/7/09


Scarlet: Hai Yuuki-sempai! >:3
-walks with you to get Zero-
Vampire Leader
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
Yuki: So let's go now, look Zero's skipping again!! >:O
Noble Student
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LalaLand/Anime Ki...
Offline
Posted 3/10/09


Hai!!
Scarlet: Is he always skipping??
Vampire Leader
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 3/14/09

animefanatic4eva wrote:
Hai!!
Scarlet: Is he always skipping??


Yuki:

yea...
he always sits under a tree, sleeping all the time...
Noble Student
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LalaLand/Anime Ki...
Offline
Posted 3/18/09

amulet_heart wrote:


animefanatic4eva wrote:
Hai!!
Scarlet: Is he always skipping??


Yuki:

yea...
he always sits under a tree, sleeping all the time...


Scarlet: Hai...Kawaii...

Yuuki: ?

Scarlet: No I mean sleeping under a tree...it must be nice...
Vampire Leader
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 3/19/09

animefanatic4eva wrote:

Scarlet: Hai...Kawaii...

Yuuki: ?

Scarlet: No I mean sleeping under a tree...it must be nice...


Yuki: maybe i should try it sometimes! Just kidding! xD

now, lets go wake zero up!
Noble Student
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LalaLand/Anime Ki...
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

amulet_heart wrote:


animefanatic4eva wrote:

Scarlet: Hai...Kawaii...

Yuuki: ?

Scarlet: No I mean sleeping under a tree...it must be nice...


Yuki: maybe i should try it sometimes! Just kidding! xD

now, lets go wake zero up!


Scarlet: H-Hai!!
Vampire Leader
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 3/22/09

animefanatic4eva wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


animefanatic4eva wrote:

Scarlet: Hai...Kawaii...

Yuuki: ?

Scarlet: No I mean sleeping under a tree...it must be nice...


Yuki: maybe i should try it sometimes! Just kidding! xD

now, lets go wake zero up!


Scarlet: H-Hai!!


Zero:

Don't even think about playing that prank. *walks away*
Noble Student
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LalaLand/Anime Ki...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

amulet_heart wrote:


animefanatic4eva wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


animefanatic4eva wrote:

Scarlet: Hai...Kawaii...

Yuuki: ?

Scarlet: No I mean sleeping under a tree...it must be nice...


Yuki: maybe i should try it sometimes! Just kidding! xD

now, lets go wake zero up!


Scarlet: H-Hai!!


Zero:

Don't even think about playing that prank. *walks away*


Scarlet:-stops dead in tracks- -laughs nervously and slowly backs away-

I...think...he...knew....><
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.