ULLORQUIA'S RELEASE FORM?!
Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
Anyone remember back in the earlier episodes when Aizen, Gin and Tousen were taken in by the menos grandes and theer was a giant purple eye thing it looked like and eye anyway (quarter moon shape) and shinigami watching yelled out "whats that behind them?" DOES ANYONE THINK THAT THAT COULD'VE BEEN PART OF ULORQUIA'S RELEASE FORM?!?!
Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
no ideas?!
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
it was me
Member
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

hitsuguya_akira wrote:

Anyone remember back in the earlier episodes when Aizen, Gin and Tousen were taken in by the menos grandes and theer was a giant purple eye thing it looked like and eye anyway (quarter moon shape) and shinigami watching yelled out "whats that behind them?" DOES ANYONE THINK THAT THAT COULD'VE BEEN PART OF ULORQUIA'S RELEASE FORM?!?!


OMG! Thats what I thought too!I have an idea!! Y'know when Aizen, Gin and Tousen were on top of Sokyoku Hill and they got protected by neggacion. Well Ukitake said "What is that?" There was this purple eyeball behind all the menos grande that was slowly opening up. I think thats his release cuz Yammy says that his eyeballs regenerate and Ulquiorra says that he does not believe in what he does not see. So ya, I think he'll look like a person but will create a giant area where he can minipulate time, space, illusions or something or just blast people with an eyeball ray like cyclops.
Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

luvspringrolls wrote:


hitsuguya_akira wrote:

Anyone remember back in the earlier episodes when Aizen, Gin and Tousen were taken in by the menos grandes and theer was a giant purple eye thing it looked like and eye anyway (quarter moon shape) and shinigami watching yelled out "whats that behind them?" DOES ANYONE THINK THAT THAT COULD'VE BEEN PART OF ULORQUIA'S RELEASE FORM?!?!


OMG! Thats what I thought too!I have an idea!! Y'know when Aizen, Gin and Tousen were on top of Sokyoku Hill and they got protected by neggacion. Well Ukitake said "What is that?" There was this purple eyeball behind all the menos grande that was slowly opening up. I think thats his release cuz Yammy says that his eyeballs regenerate and Ulquiorra says that he does not believe in what he does not see. So ya, I think he'll look like a person but will create a giant area where he can minipulate time, space, illusions or something or just blast people with an eyeball ray like cyclops.


lmfao blast people
Member
819 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ontario Canada
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
hey, ya never know. he like squished his eyeballs into pieces before.
378 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

luvspringrolls wrote:

hey, ya never know. he like squished his eyeballs into pieces before.


squishy squishy squishy
Member
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
there you go.. just wait next week.. he'll show his release form...
1953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
Yea could be. Just gotta wait and see. One more week. Thankfully they're not wasting time on an Ishida/Yammy fight.
Member
4885 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / next to you
Offline
Posted 2/7/09 , edited 2/7/09
I've seen a thread like this before.
People are speculating his release is a form of sea creature because schiffer means sailor(?) or something like that.

And please, it's Ulquiorra
Moderator
12588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

hitsuguya_akira wrote:

Anyone remember back in the earlier episodes when Aizen, Gin and Tousen were taken in by the menos grandes and theer was a giant purple eye thing it looked like and eye anyway (quarter moon shape) and shinigami watching yelled out "whats that behind them?" DOES ANYONE THINK THAT THAT COULD'VE BEEN PART OF ULORQUIA'S RELEASE FORM?!?!


Can you stop making threads for every idea that pops in your head?Next time I have to lock a thread opened by you it will also come with an warning.

~Locked

You must be logged in to post.