First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
favorite drug
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

artsho wrote:

what is it and why?

it can be anything from caffeine to meth. its just what your into.

i would have to say my fav. is weed. then ecstasy

yee


wow aren't you cool shouting on the internet how you do drugs
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

milktea24 wrote:

Life is a drug.

And it's my favorite one.


yeah but it also screws you over harder than crack xD
Posted 1/25/09
hey, i'm not addicted u kno
1826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ~Monterey~
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Bleachloverf wrote:

viagra.......


V is DA BOMB!!! Cialis sucks massively, however

7583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
coke. i can't live without it
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

FastEddie_aka_Elvis wrote:


artsho wrote:


FastEddie_aka_Elvis wrote:


XOLenaLoveXO wrote:

Welllllllllll.......there once was a time I'd do anything you could throw at me, but I've managed to clean up my act since then. [Mostly lol



XOLenaLoveXO does mostly mean strait b**w?!? BTW, I was strictly buds, until employer drug testing. Now I'm only inhaling air

Thanks, Eddie/Elvis







o i thought you were a body builder from what drugs you take


Oh, you must be referring to my previous post. I've competed in a couple novice Powerlifting meets in the middleweight division years ago. Androgens were very inexpensive and easily acquired before the feds started crashing the party, so to speak. Contrary to common belief however, Powerlifting does not require (nor does it build) impressive muscularity as does bodybuilding when it comes to pure strength. Perhaps that's due to the low-reps and loooooong rest periods between sets, who knows?

Weed was the only recreational drug I used to do. BTW, did you Google those drugs, or are you already familiar with them?!?!

Thanks, Eddie/Elvis



i actually did google them =)
im not too familiar with bodybuilding except for i have taken creatine before workouts
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


artsho wrote:

what is it and why?

it can be anything from caffeine to meth. its just what your into.

i would have to say my fav. is weed. then ecstasy

yee


wow aren't you cool shouting on the internet how you do drugs


i am cool.

see how cool i am:

13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

artsho wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


artsho wrote:

what is it and why?

it can be anything from caffeine to meth. its just what your into.

i would have to say my fav. is weed. then ecstasy

yee


wow aren't you cool shouting on the internet how you do drugs


i am cool.

see how cool i am:



you annoy me poser
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


artsho wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


artsho wrote:

what is it and why?

it can be anything from caffeine to meth. its just what your into.

i would have to say my fav. is weed. then ecstasy

yee


wow aren't you cool shouting on the internet how you do drugs


i am cool.

see how cool i am:



you annoy me poser


poser of what?
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

artsho wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


artsho wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


artsho wrote:

what is it and why?

it can be anything from caffeine to meth. its just what your into.

i would have to say my fav. is weed. then ecstasy

yee


wow aren't you cool shouting on the internet how you do drugs


i am cool.

see how cool i am:



you annoy me poser


poser of what?


acting like ur some ectacy user. i bet you dont even know what triple stacks or what blue dolphins are. You must think your so tough bragging to an anime site and how your dangerous and shit

674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


artsho wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


artsho wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


artsho wrote:

what is it and why?

it can be anything from caffeine to meth. its just what your into.

i would have to say my fav. is weed. then ecstasy

yee


wow aren't you cool shouting on the internet how you do drugs


i am cool.

see how cool i am:



you annoy me poser


poser of what?


acting like ur some ectacy user. i bet you dont even know what triple stacks or what blue dolphins are. You must think your so tough bragging to an anime site and how your dangerous and shit



fuck tripple stacks. if u really wanna do all that speed go right ahead.
blue dolphins are good but im personally not too big on the thizzles.
i do molly and some smarties here and there. MDA is da shit!

and where did i brag?
why start talkin shit on an anime site? i just wanna know about the drug use among anime watchers.
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

artsho wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


artsho wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


artsho wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


artsho wrote:

what is it and why?

it can be anything from caffeine to meth. its just what your into.

i would have to say my fav. is weed. then ecstasy

yee


wow aren't you cool shouting on the internet how you do drugs


i am cool.

see how cool i am:



you annoy me poser


poser of what?


acting like ur some ectacy user. i bet you dont even know what triple stacks or what blue dolphins are. You must think your so tough bragging to an anime site and how your dangerous and shit



fuck tripple stacks. if u really wanna do all that speed go right ahead.
blue dolphins are good but im personally not too big on the thizzles.
i do molly and some smarties here and there. MDA is da shit!

and where did i brag?
why start talkin shit on an anime site? i just wanna know about the drug use among anime watchers.


congratulations you know how to use google
Posted 1/25/09
Hawaii
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
Knowledge.
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

LemonyPanda wrote:


artsho wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


artsho wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


artsho wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:


artsho wrote:

what is it and why?

it can be anything from caffeine to meth. its just what your into.

i would have to say my fav. is weed. then ecstasy

yee


wow aren't you cool shouting on the internet how you do drugs


i am cool.

see how cool i am:



you annoy me poser


poser of what?


acting like ur some ectacy user. i bet you dont even know what triple stacks or what blue dolphins are. You must think your so tough bragging to an anime site and how your dangerous and shit



fuck tripple stacks. if u really wanna do all that speed go right ahead.
blue dolphins are good but im personally not too big on the thizzles.
i do molly and some smarties here and there. MDA is da shit!

and where did i brag?
why start talkin shit on an anime site? i just wanna know about the drug use among anime watchers.


congratulations you know how to use google


LOL
well its all good man cuz theres absolutely no way i can prove to you that im not BSing so whatever.

but i just dont get why you wanna start shit...
just cuz your a skinny bastard and cant talk shit in real life...well its good. we all need to be able to talk shit somewhere right?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.