First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
favorite drug
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09

Okazu606 wrote:


evilbible wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


evilbible wrote:

i wanna do LSD some day


Don't do it. It'll change your personality, and not for the better.


a LSD trip once in a while won't hurt, would it?
I mean you can have a bad trip but it only lasts a few hours


It's not about getting a good or a bad trip, it's about the next morning when you wake up and your head is empty, really EMPTY. You forgot all the little things that made you you, like the way you speak, the slangs you use, and stuff like that.



now THATS not true at all. were talkin about once or twice here. not goin on a binge.

but you do feel "zombified" the next day
Posted 1/25/09

evilbible wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:

It's not about getting a good or a bad trip, it's about the next morning when you wake up and your head is empty, really EMPTY. You forgot all the little things that made you you, like the way you speak, the slangs you use, and stuff like that.



ok
once or twice will be all
i am just too curious about what i'll see =(


It's not worth it imo, and if you're completely inexperienced with drugs, LSD certainly should not be the first thing you tried.
Posted 1/25/09

artsho wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


evilbible wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


evilbible wrote:

i wanna do LSD some day


Don't do it. It'll change your personality, and not for the better.


a LSD trip once in a while won't hurt, would it?
I mean you can have a bad trip but it only lasts a few hours


It's not about getting a good or a bad trip, it's about the next morning when you wake up and your head is empty, really EMPTY. You forgot all the little things that made you you, like the way you speak, the slangs you use, and stuff like that.



now THATS not true at all. were talkin about once or twice here. not goin on a binge.

but you do feel "zombified" the next day


Why are you saying it aint true? If you didn't notice because you're a bonghead, it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
stoner VS some guy who did drugs but now regrets it

have fun with your argument
~bye
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09

Okazu606 wrote:


artsho wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


evilbible wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


evilbible wrote:

i wanna do LSD some day


Don't do it. It'll change your personality, and not for the better.


a LSD trip once in a while won't hurt, would it?
I mean you can have a bad trip but it only lasts a few hours


It's not about getting a good or a bad trip, it's about the next morning when you wake up and your head is empty, really EMPTY. You forgot all the little things that made you you, like the way you speak, the slangs you use, and stuff like that.



now THATS not true at all. were talkin about once or twice here. not goin on a binge.

but you do feel "zombified" the next day


Why are you saying it aint true? If you didn't notice because you're a bonghead, it doesn't mean it didn't happen.


im saying its not true cuz ive done it twice now and i still maintain a 3.5 GPA and no one (including myself) has noticed anything different about me
Posted 1/25/09
why the hell are yous even discussing doing illegal drugs? just don't go there. hell of a lot easier. don't quote me.
Posted 1/25/09
wow...uh the strongest thing i've done was vicoden...but i had to cuz it was prescribed....but it does make you feel all numb though.....
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

evilbible wrote:

stoner VS some guy who did drugs but now regrets it

have fun with your argument
~bye


LOL
bye =)
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

tyrantxd wrote:

why the hell are yous even discussing doing illegal drugs? just don't go there. hell of a lot easier. don't quote me.


quoted


also.... what if you were me?
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09

evilbible wrote:

stoner VS some guy who did drugs but now regrets it

have fun with your argument
~bye


Weren't you the guy who knew nothing and wanted to do LSD? The only reason I bothered arguing with that fella was to keep you from taking his stupid advise.

And yea, I regret it. I'm not whining or pointing any fingers. It was my choice, I had a good idea of what I was getting into and I did it. And now that I did, I regret, cause I don't think it was worth it.
Posted 1/25/09

artsho wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:

why the hell are yous even discussing doing illegal drugs? just don't go there. hell of a lot easier. don't quote me.


quoted


also.... what if you were me?


what do you mean by that? are there unfortunate circumstances that got you involved with drugs? eh?
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

tyrantxd wrote:


artsho wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:

why the hell are yous even discussing doing illegal drugs? just don't go there. hell of a lot easier. don't quote me.


quoted


also.... what if you were me?


what do you mean by that? are there unfortunate circumstances that got you involved with drugs? eh?


=)

actually i was just commenting on your status thingy

boku ga kimi dattara = if i were you

so thats why i said: what if you were me
yupyup
Posted 1/25/09

artsho wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


artsho wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:

why the hell are yous even discussing doing illegal drugs? just don't go there. hell of a lot easier. don't quote me.


quoted


also.... what if you were me?


what do you mean by that? are there unfortunate circumstances that got you involved with drugs? eh?


=)

actually i was just commenting on your status thingy

boku ga kimi dattara = if i were you

so thats why i said: what if you were me
yupyup


i honestly believed it meant "if i hugged/embraced you"! crap. uh... thanks.
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area USA
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

tyrantxd wrote:


artsho wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


artsho wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:

why the hell are yous even discussing doing illegal drugs? just don't go there. hell of a lot easier. don't quote me.


quoted


also.... what if you were me?


what do you mean by that? are there unfortunate circumstances that got you involved with drugs? eh?


=)

actually i was just commenting on your status thingy

boku ga kimi dattara = if i were you

so thats why i said: what if you were me
yupyup


i honestly believed it meant "if i hugged/embraced you"! crap. uh... thanks.


"if i hugged/embraced (you)" would be : boku ga (kimi wo) dakishimetara
29739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Русский фронт
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
Music is my favorite drug I guess
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.