the funnies.
Posted 1/25/09 , edited 1/25/09


now i know he is not the prettiest boy around but ive seen him on some korean shows and he seriously really cracks me up. he is so unpredictable, his sense of humour is effortless. he is never afraid of laughing at himself and he really does seem like a sweetheart. i adore him and i think he is the funniest guy around.

i also like hero from dbsk.. kim hyun joong and hwang bo when they did we got married and top from big bang .. so on and so forth..


how about u??
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / evergreen state
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
agree with kim jong min!!

i also love the funny mc's in xman..
especially..
kang ho dong!!
2050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Seattle
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
Heechul of SuJu... He's kinda mean sometimes, but funny at the same time....
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
Nagase Tomoya!
and Kat-tun<3
Posted 1/26/09
arashi esp. ohmiya~
also park myung soo, but he's not really famous...
XD
680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
PMS!! xDD seriously, park myung soo cracks me up all the time.

yoo jaesuk is also very funny, especially as part of the "dumb and dumber" brothers on family outing. (daesungie!!<3)

yes i totally agree: kim hyunjoong for sure!! the things he says... i have no words. he's like an mp3 player on shuffle - you never know what's coming.

plus a lot of other people i can't remember at the moment.



and i'm probably the only one, but i find junsu's lame jokes (oyagi gags!!) very very funny.
... or maybe i'm just biased.
Posted 1/26/09

makihorikitty_eunhyepooh22_16 wrote:

agree with kim jong min!!

i also love the funny mc's in xman..
especially..
kang ho dong!!


have u seen star king? he is really funny there too and i love all the weird talents that come on the show and all the celebrities too :)) like the 22 month old baby with snakes and dbsk..
Posted 1/26/09

hybridducklings wrote:

PMS!! xDD seriously, park myung soo cracks me up all the time.

yoo jaesuk is also very funny, especially as part of the "dumb and dumber" brothers on family outing. (daesungie!!<3)

yes i totally agree: kim hyunjoong for sure!! the things he says... i have no words. he's like an mp3 player on shuffle - you never know what's coming.

plus a lot of other people i can't remember at the moment.



and i'm probably the only one, but i find junsu's lame jokes (oyagi gags!!) very very funny.
... or maybe i'm just biased.


lol mp3 on shuffle.. i love that.. never know what's coming :))
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / evergreen state
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

purisonia wrote:


makihorikitty_eunhyepooh22_16 wrote:

agree with kim jong min!!

i also love the funny mc's in xman..
especially..
kang ho dong!!


have u seen star king? he is really funny there too and i love all the weird talents that come on the show and all the celebrities too :)) like the 22 month old baby with snakes and dbsk..


not yet..but, im planning to see it..
too bad..
i dun think yoon eun hye is there..
492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
nakatsu..= ikuta toma
and tegoshi yuya maybe
1831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / queen city of the...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
YOO JAE SUK!!!! basically.... all the FO members.... kang ho dong, park myung soo, tak jae hoon and shin jung hwan.....
24893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
Nagase Tomoya. He cracks me up.

Posted 1/29/09
ikuta toma.!
1601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
Definitely Kim Jong Min !
And tht guy tht appeared on Love Letter nicknamed 'Chicken Neck' or sumthing
You must be logged in to post.