First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
AVI SHOP::OPEN::
Posted 2/6/09


Username::kimya
Maker Username::tazusapete
No.Of The Avi::#2
Text On The Avi::1 with the text"Kimya " n 1 wth the Text"Akarumi"
Changes:No\
Did Ya Invite Your Buddies ?Yes\

Did Ya Uploud The Photos ?Yes
Spirit
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines!!
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Unseen-Soul wrote:

Hii it's our aviis shop xD shop now or no more aviis..
Payments::

-Invite your buddies~::
-Uploud 3 high quality photos~::





Fill This Please::


Username::
Maker Username::{Means whos the maker of the avi u choosed}
No.Of The Avi::
Text On The Avi::
Changes:Yes\No\and What To Change?
Did Ya Invite Your Buddies ?Yes\No
Did Ya Uploud The Photos ?Yes\No


can i put something in here too?? or do u just choose who will post examples in the avii shop`!?
Posted 2/6/09
Username::lilnene88
Maker Username:tazusapete
No.Of The Avi::2
Text On The Avi::lilnene88,Ami-chan
Changes:No
Did Ya Invite Your Buddies ?Yes
Did Ya Uploud The Photos ?Yes
11080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / B e h i n d Y o u
Offline
Posted 2/8/09


yeah of course u can..
Human
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 2/8/09


Maker Username::Unseen soul
No.Of The Avi:: 4, 5
Text On The Avi:: enaira rian
Changes:Yes\No\and What To Change? none
Did Ya Invite Your Buddies ?yes
Did Ya Uploud The Photos ?yes
108153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ballroom Dancing
Offline
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 2/12/09
Username::sm3xyang3l
Maker Username::pinkmonra
No.Of The Avi::3
Text On The Avi::sm3xyang3l,Daphne
Changes:Yes\No\and What To Change?none
Did Ya Invite Your Buddies ?Yes
Did Ya Uploud The Photos ?Yes

D.O.N.E. pinkmonra
Posted 2/12/09 , edited 2/12/09
Username:: joyfuljoy22
Maker Username:: pinkmonra
No.Of The Avi:: #1
Text On The Avi:: Quote: "It can't rain forever. . ." Username: joyfuljoy22 Name: Joy
Changes:Yes\No\and What To Change?: No changes!
Did Ya Invite Your Buddies?: Yes
Did Ya Uploud The Photos?: Yes

Thank you!

D.O.N.E. pinkmonra
Spirit
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines!!
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

sm3xyang3l wrote:

Username::sm3xyang3l
Maker Username::pinkmonra
No.Of The Avi::3
Text On The Avi::sm3xyang3l,Daphne
Changes:Yes\No\and What To Change?none
Did Ya Invite Your Buddies ?Yes
Did Ya Uploud The Photos ?Yes

D.O.N.E. pinkmonra


~!here's the avii you bought!~


Spirit
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines!!
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

joyfuljoy22 wrote:

Username:: joyfuljoy22
Maker Username:: pinkmonra
No.Of The Avi:: #1
Text On The Avi:: Quote: "It can't rain forever. . ." Username: joyfuljoy22 Name: Joy
Changes:Yes\No\and What To Change?: No changes!
Did Ya Invite Your Buddies?: Yes
Did Ya Uploud The Photos?: Yes

Thank you!

D.O.N.E. pinkmonra


~!Here's the Avii you bought!~

Posted 2/12/09

pinkmonra wrote:


joyfuljoy22 wrote:

Username:: joyfuljoy22
Maker Username:: pinkmonra
No.Of The Avi:: #1
Text On The Avi:: Quote: "It can't rain forever. . ." Username: joyfuljoy22 Name: Joy
Changes:Yes\No\and What To Change?: No changes!
Did Ya Invite Your Buddies?: Yes
Did Ya Uploud The Photos?: Yes

Thank you!

D.O.N.E. pinkmonra


~!Here's the Avii you bought!~



Thank you!! It's great, by the way! Awesome job!
11080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / B e h i n d Y o u
Offline
Posted 2/15/09


kyaah thx 4 shopping with us ^.^
Human
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the bathroom
Offline
Posted 2/22/09 , edited 2/22/09
Username:: Blacksonate
Maker Username::Unseensoul
No.Of The Avi::2 (paid twice)
Text On The Avi::enaira rian
Changes:Yes\No\and What To Change? none
Did Ya Invite Your Buddies ? all of them
Did Ya Uploud The Photos ? yup...
Human
5742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / America
Offline
Posted 2/22/09

kimya wrote:



Username::kimya
Maker Username::tazusapete
No.Of The Avi::#2
Text On The Avi::1 with the text"Kimya " n 1 wth the Text"Akarumi"
Changes:No\
Did Ya Invite Your Buddies ?Yes\

Did Ya Uploud The Photos ?Yes


74393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/23/09 , edited 2/25/09
Username::Bluetiger04
Maker Username::{Means whos the maker of the avi u choosed}pinkmonra's
No.Of The Avi::5
Text On The Avi::Bribri: Keep Friends Close
Changes:Yes\No\and What To Change? nope its fine the way it is
Did Ya Invite Your Buddies ?Yes\No yes
Did Ya Uploud The Photos ?Yes\No”yes

D.O.N.E. pinkmonra
Spirit
5503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines!!
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

bluetiger04 wrote:

Username::Bluetiger04
Maker Username::{Means whos the maker of the avi u choosed}pinkmonra's
No.Of The Avi::5
Text On The Avi::Bribri: Keep Friends Close
Changes:Yes\No\and What To Change? nope its fine the way it is
Did Ya Invite Your Buddies ?Yes\No yes
Did Ya Uploud The Photos ?Yes\No”yes

D.O.N.E. pinkmonra


~!here's the avii u bought~!!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.