First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
hows the feeling of rejection??
Posted 1/28/09
never been rejected..
Posted 1/28/09
I don't know what to feel since I've never been rejected too.
Okay, maybe I'll feel happy since it means that alas~ I've confessed my feelings already.
I don't expect much from a person
It's already enough for me to love. No need for her to love me too.
Posted 1/29/09
Tough it out... stay strong as you'll face rejection plenty of times, in love, in work etc etc
Posted 2/1/09

Hairlikedante wrote:

Tough it out... stay strong as you'll face rejection plenty of times, in love, in work etc etc


yeah but when u overcome it , u would grow stronger right?
Posted 2/1/09

35th wrote:

I don't know what to feel since I've never been rejected too.
Okay, maybe I'll feel happy since it means that alas~ I've confessed my feelings already.
I don't expect much from a person
It's already enough for me to love. No need for her to love me too.


HAHAA cool=] lol
Posted 2/1/09

-DarkNight- wrote:

never been rejected..


COOL....=]
Posted 2/1/09

mcmuscle wrote:


Hairlikedante wrote:

Tough it out... stay strong as you'll face rejection plenty of times, in love, in work etc etc


yeah but when u overcome it , u would grow stronger right?


Of course.
31644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
its feel bad and kinda sad
Posted 1/10/10
User has nuked, but anyone is welcome to recreate it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.