First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Are you single?
Member
14978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Devil May Cry
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

DAnime1989 wrote:

single


well im been single in my whole life now
Member
6171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / The Void
Offline
Posted 2/28/09

Raziel2277 wrote:


DAnime1989 wrote:

single


well im been single in my whole life now

looks like we both felt the cold of loneliness.
wanna hook up?
Member
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
Sadly I am still single T_T but i am looking
Member
14978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Devil May Cry
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

DAnime1989 wrote:


Raziel2277 wrote:


DAnime1989 wrote:

single


well im been single in my whole life now

looks like we both felt the cold of loneliness.
wanna hook up?


we both are
yeah sure, its kool
Member
14978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Devil May Cry
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Crystal_Dream wrote:

Sadly I am still single T_T but i am looking


*is playing his guitar outside*
Member
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Raziel2277 wrote:


Crystal_Dream wrote:

Sadly I am still single T_T but i am looking


*is playing his guitar outside*


*hears the music and steps outside to listen*
Member
14978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Devil May Cry
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Crystal_Dream wrote:


Raziel2277 wrote:


Crystal_Dream wrote:

Sadly I am still single T_T but i am looking


*is playing his guitar outside*


*hears the music and steps outside to listen*


*plays the song Devil May Cry by Rungran*
Member
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/1/09


*sits on her knees in the grass and hums along*
Member
14978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Devil May Cry
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Crystal_Dream wrote:



*sits on her knees in the grass and hums along*


*keeps playing the song still*
Member
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Raziel2277 wrote:


Crystal_Dream wrote:



*sits on her knees in the grass and hums along*


*keeps playing the song still*


*Pulls out her Violin and plays along*
Member
14978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Devil May Cry
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Crystal_Dream wrote:


Raziel2277 wrote:


Crystal_Dream wrote:



*sits on her knees in the grass and hums along*


*keeps playing the song still*


*Pulls out her Violin and plays along*


*listens to the violin while still playing the song*
Member
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

*Closes her eyes as she plays listening to the music from the combined instruments*
Member
14978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Devil May Cry
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Crystal_Dream wrote:


*Closes her eyes as she plays listening to the music from the combined instruments*


*he stops playing and sits down on the chair*
man that hurts
Member
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Raziel2277 wrote:


Crystal_Dream wrote:


*Closes her eyes as she plays listening to the music from the combined instruments*


*he stops playing and sits down on the chair*
man that hurts

*opens her eyes and sets her Violin down. *
Are you alright?
Member
14978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Devil May Cry
Offline
Posted 3/1/09

Crystal_Dream wrote:


Raziel2277 wrote:


Crystal_Dream wrote:


*Closes her eyes as she plays listening to the music from the combined instruments*


*he stops playing and sits down on the chair*
man that hurts

*opens her eyes and sets her Violin down. *
Are you alright?


*looks at her*
yeah, im fine
its just my fingers hurt when i play the guitar
*sets the guitar on the stand*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.