Post Reply Water County
Posted 1/26/09 , edited 1/26/09



Our Goddess Of Water
Created Our Beings
Our Lives Because of Her
Honor, Pride
Gain's Too Much
Remain Humble, Modest
Loyal To Whom Created Us
Our Goddess Of Water
Mizu no Megami


Goddess of Water:
First Child (successor): Kiwi
Second Child:
Third:
Fourth:
Fifth:
Sixth:
Seventh:
Creator
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / u tell me
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

hyuuganeji11 wrote:




Our Goddess Of Water
Created Our Beings
Our Lives Because of Her
Honor, Pride
Gain's Too Much
Remain Humble, Modest
Loyal To Whom Created Us
Our Goddess Of Water
Mizu no Megami


Goddess of Water:
First Child (successor):
Second Child:
Third:
Fourth:
Fifth:
Sixth:
Seventh:


*Kiwi looks around*
*Sees many different things*
Kiwi: Hmm.....
Note* Mid? what is de godess of water thing??
Posted 1/26/09

project-runway wrote:


hyuuganeji11 wrote:




Our Goddess Of Water
Created Our Beings
Our Lives Because of Her
Honor, Pride
Gain's Too Much
Remain Humble, Modest
Loyal To Whom Created Us
Our Goddess Of Water
Mizu no Megami


Goddess of Water:
First Child (successor):
Second Child:
Third:
Fourth:
Fifth:
Sixth:
Seventh:


*Kiwi looks around*
*Sees many different things*
Kiwi: Hmm.....
Note* Mid? what is de godess of water thing??


ur element is water~?
The water goddess is the one that created the whole water people thingmajiger...
xDD
Didja change ur character things?
Creator
404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / u tell me
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

hyuuganeji11 wrote:


project-runway wrote:


hyuuganeji11 wrote:




Our Goddess Of Water
Created Our Beings
Our Lives Because of Her
Honor, Pride
Gain's Too Much
Remain Humble, Modest
Loyal To Whom Created Us
Our Goddess Of Water
Mizu no Megami


Goddess of Water:
First Child (successor):
Second Child:
Third:
Fourth:
Fifth:
Sixth:
Seventh:


*Kiwi looks around*
*Sees many different things*
Kiwi: Hmm.....
Note* Mid? what is de godess of water thing??


ur element is water~?
The water goddess is the one that created the whole water people thingmajiger...
xDD
Didja change ur character things?


ahhh~~and imma bout 2 change my thingss~ and ya

Posted 2/2/09
*Kaia visits*

"HELLO MY WATERY FRIENDS~!"
Posted 2/16/09
"psh, fine. Ignore me."
Posted 2/26/09
one of the best biographies ever written by me~~

Username: hyuuganeji11

Name: None given-

Age: 2,164 (0.o The truth, no matter how much you look at it)

What are you: Aqua Pura (keeper of water)

Bio of you character:
Created by time himself as the keeper of water. Sole purpose in life is to protect the purest water source; the Trinity Spring. 2 other beings created; Pyre (keeper of fire) and Zephyr (keepers of air). Together formats the Holy Trinity, guards the three sacred locations; Trinity Spring, Trinity Inferno, and the Trinity Aria. Three locations possess three sacred rings; the source of all the elements above ground.

Trinity Spring holds power of reflection. 3 things. Your symbol. Your time. Your desire.

Doesn't associate. Haven't said more than "Yes, m'lord" or "As you wish, m'lord" ever since "birth". No close friends. Had one; Mira; Moon Sprite. Turned out Mira was trying to retrieve the rings for her own benefit. Had to get rid of her. Didn't associate ever since.

Magic uses water. Able to draw power from the rings. Can materialize water anywhere. Body is composed of water, so impossible to harm as long as rings still in existence. And since the rings are beings of Time itself, unless user destructs time, is quite improbable. Space disintegrating before time contributes to fact. When uses water, needs channels. Produces butterfly shaped filaments, and all are equipped with microfibers that absorbs water-based magic then expand or contract it, providing later use.

Human shape rarely used. Only within missions of retrieval (only once in eternity).

Pics:
Aqua:

Trinity Spring (3 reflections: Symbol = butterflies. Time = crescent moon. Desire = ?)

Human:
You must be logged in to post.