First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Hisataka Katou
51103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/09 , edited 1/26/09
i thik that katou is one of hayase childhood friends from the other world. i think this because of the cake he eat in episode 11
Member
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / You've never hear...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
I think you're wrong. Maybe that cake happens to be quite popular.
51103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Renan_XIII wrote:

I think you're wrong. Maybe that cake happens to be quite popular.
maybe but risako made that cake


Member
157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / You've never hear...
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
I see where you're coming from,but it's strange. You know what I mean? I bet all of this would be better if somebody actually translated the manga.
6 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
Maybe he is Hayate Koichi from the other World
wouldn't surprise me
Member
1080 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / france
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
HISATAKA KATOU=HAYASE KOUICHI?
last name and first name: 13 letters and H.K
Strange no?
Like Emiya shirou and Archer in fate stay night: shirou want to be a hero.But Archer(shirou in the future has lost this ideal) and decide to become servant and to try kill himself before he lost his illusions.
Posted 1/27/09
personally i dont think they have ne relation at all.... >.> and im just hoping they eventually go into katou's world just to see what it's like
33240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 1/28/09 , edited 1/28/09
Kouchi is from one world and Katou from the other world that Kizaki is from. In the anime is stated in the one of the episodes that he was the one that brought the machina's from the other world and Juda's President stole some of them after he disagreed with Katou's master plan.

It is not known if Juda's president came from the other world too but Katou try to take over the other world but it has not been reveal if he was succesful or not or that world was left in ruins hard to say its only Kizaki's memories been shown as of now.

Kouichi was just an innocent bystandard that Linbarrel (I would not call him lucky cause it did kill him) fell on top of him it could have been him or Yajima that would have gotten Linbarrel to the effects of the anime was him. The timeline from both worlds has not been establish so it can't be assume one is ahead of the other to establish relationship from Kouichi to Katou is only true that one world is far ahead in technology then the other.
Member
2730 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 2/7/09
Well, now we do know who he is...
533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Buffalo NY
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
XD right?

I think the whole concept is weak. Now though, we know.
51103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

arkangelous wrote:

Kouchi is from one world and Katou from the other world that Kizaki is from. In the anime is stated in the one of the episodes that he was the one that brought the machina's from the other world and Juda's President stole some of them after he disagreed with Katou's master plan.

It is not known if Juda's president came from the other world too but Katou try to take over the other world but it has not been reveal if he was succesful or not or that world was left in ruins hard to say its only Kizaki's memories been shown as of now.

Kouichi was just an innocent bystandard that Linbarrel (I would not call him lucky cause it did kill him) fell on top of him it could have been him or Yajima that would have gotten Linbarrel to the effects of the anime was him. The timeline from both worlds has not been establish so it can't be assume one is ahead of the other to establish relationship from Kouichi to Katou is only true that one world is far ahead in technology then the other.
be that as it may but maybe the discoveris in each world happened at the same time but in katous world people were smarter also the technology isnt really that different because in kouichi world they have machines that look like linebarrel but have a different build and different programming

33240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

BleachRoxs wrote:


arkangelous wrote:

Kouchi is from one world and Katou from the other world that Kizaki is from. In the anime is stated in the one of the episodes that he was the one that brought the machina's from the other world and Juda's President stole some of them after he disagreed with Katou's master plan.

It is not known if Juda's president came from the other world too but Katou try to take over the other world but it has not been reveal if he was succesful or not or that world was left in ruins hard to say its only Kizaki's memories been shown as of now.

Kouichi was just an innocent bystandard that Linbarrel (I would not call him lucky cause it did kill him) fell on top of him it could have been him or Yajima that would have gotten Linbarrel to the effects of the anime was him. The timeline from both worlds has not been establish so it can't be assume one is ahead of the other to establish relationship from Kouichi to Katou is only true that one world is far ahead in technology then the other.

be that as it may but maybe the discovers in each world happened at the same time but in katous world people were smarter also the technology isnt really that different because in kouichi world they have machines that look like linebarrel but have a different build and different programming



The world where Kouchi is from they studied/copied the mechanism from the 4 machinas that Juda's president stole from Kato-Kikan. They are no where near as powerful as the originals. All the technologies for the mecha were copied Jinrai is a copy. Kouchi's world did not had the technology that Kizaki's world had they are far advanced even though the time line is the same. if it be the same we would have seen 2 Kizaki's or 2 Katou.. in any anime/cartoon no 2 worlds have been complete the same there has been something that has affected the timeline or history of each world.
51103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

arkangelous wrote:


BleachRoxs wrote:


arkangelous wrote:

Kouchi is from one world and Katou from the other world that Kizaki is from. In the anime is stated in the one of the episodes that he was the one that brought the machina's from the other world and Juda's President stole some of them after he disagreed with Katou's master plan.

It is not known if Juda's president came from the other world too but Katou try to take over the other world but it has not been reveal if he was succesful or not or that world was left in ruins hard to say its only Kizaki's memories been shown as of now.

Kouichi was just an innocent bystandard that Linbarrel (I would not call him lucky cause it did kill him) fell on top of him it could have been him or Yajima that would have gotten Linbarrel to the effects of the anime was him. The timeline from both worlds has not been establish so it can't be assume one is ahead of the other to establish relationship from Kouichi to Katou is only true that one world is far ahead in technology then the other.

be that as it may but maybe the discovers in each world happened at the same time but in katous world people were smarter also the technology isnt really that different because in kouichi world they have machines that look like linebarrel but have a different build and different programming



The world where Kouchi is from they studied/copied the mechanism from the 4 machinas that Juda's president stole from Kato-Kikan. They are no where near as powerful as the originals. All the technologies for the mecha were copied Jinrai is a copy. Kouchi's world did not had the technology that Kizaki's world had they are far advanced even though the time line is the same. if it be the same we would have seen 2 Kizaki's or 2 Katou.. in any anime/cartoon no 2 worlds have been complete the same there has been something that has affected the timeline or history of each world.
that would mean that katou has been in kouichis world for awhile to copy that and make so many of them

33240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Leaf Village
Offline
Posted 2/12/09
yes he has been there awhile. The manga sites the organization as been a hidden influence for world war II. I don't think the anime has mention when he or his organization got there other then that they been hiding for a long time..
95 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Montreal
Offline
Posted 2/18/09
didn't they mention that Kato-Kikan got to Hayase-kun's world in 1999 (haha the char is younger than me :P)

Lol....it would be awesome if Hiasataka is actually neo-Hayase Kouichi lol...be a nice twist.

or maybe the script is that twisted, Hisataka could also just be another villain. lol.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.