First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Werepire Castle
12304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in the darkness
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
hey aron
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

luckconnor3 wrote:



*growls* Well watch what your saying. This werepire is different than the rest. HAHAHAHA I think Jake would win

12304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in the darkness
Offline
Posted 2/26/09
wow thanks aron comeing from u that means alot and it disturbes me a little hahaha
Posted 2/26/09




Oh really? How do I doubt that. (No offense to anyone.)
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 2/27/09

luckconnor3 wrote:





Oh really? How do I doubt that. (No offense to anyone.)

HAHAHAHA!!

12304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in the darkness
Offline
Posted 2/27/09
well side that i have killed mostly everyone here but what ever i am not much to start a fight
Posted 3/1/09




Watch your back dhampire. Who knows how far you'll push me.
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

luckconnor3 wrote:





Watch your back dhampire. Who knows how far you'll push me.

HAHAHAHA

Posted 3/3/09

That's right. Plus, I've got a trick or 2 up my sleeve. I'd like to see you even try to put a scratch on me.
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

luckconnor3 wrote:


That's right. Plus, I've got a trick or 2 up my sleeve. I'd like to see you even try to put a scratch on me.


Why would I even try to hurt you.
Posted 3/3/09 , edited 3/3/09


Why would I even try to hurt you.


(Me:Srry. Quoted the wrong comment. )
20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

luckconnor3 wrote:



Why would I even try to hurt you.


(Me:Srry. Quoted the wrong comment. )

No problem

Posted 3/3/09 , edited 3/3/09

AG14-15 wrote:


luckconnor3 wrote:



Why would I even try to hurt you.


(Me:Srry. Quoted the wrong comment. )


No problem



20594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Edmonton so come...
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

luckconnor3 wrote:


AG14-15 wrote:


luckconnor3 wrote:



Why would I even try to hurt you.


(Me:Srry. Quoted the wrong comment. )


No problem





*Leaves*

12304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in the darkness
Offline
Posted 3/3/09
throws a ball at the werepire
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.