First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
*Game* "Have you ever. . . ?"
Posted 2/8/09

swiss_miss wrote:

wow, how do u manage to get into so much trouble Zakrina, lolo, gun book, killing people, eating babies what next...



Hopefully, nothing!
Daughter
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
I would cosplay as someone from Shugo Chara!!!

~*~*~*~*~

No but I do want to Bungee jump!!!!

~*~*~*~*~

Have you ever jumped into a frozen lake???
Posted 2/8/09
Sort of. Let's just say that polar bear swimming is not fun.

------

Have you ever doubted that you will get anywhere in life?
Posted 2/8/09
Yes, after I failed two classes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have you ever hated anime?

*scary music*
Posted 2/9/09
*Turns scary music off*

Only when the drwings were really bad..

--

Have you ever ran around school screaming on the top of your voice?
Posted 2/12/09

CruentusValensa wrote:


swiss_miss wrote:

wow, how do u manage to get into so much trouble Zakrina, lolo, gun book, killing people, eating babies what next...



Hopefully, nothing!


aww but I was looking forward to hearing your imagination fly ^_^

Posted 2/12/09

swiss_miss wrote:

aww but I was looking forward to hearing your imagination fly ^_^



Yeah, but what I wrote back there was all true. Not my imagination.
Posted 2/13/09

CruentusValensa wrote:


swiss_miss wrote:

aww but I was looking forward to hearing your imagination fly ^_^



Yeah, but what I wrote back there was all true. Not my imagination.



I know that but you could let your imagination fly for some more ideas
Posted 2/26/09
Umm.... Have you ever kissed a cow..?
Posted 3/13/09

wrote:

Umm.... Have you ever kissed a cow..?


no

have you ever given yourself any piercings with a needle ice and fire?

Posted 3/14/09
Nope. I only have my ears pierced and I got those done at the shops.

-

Have you ever climbed out of your bedroom window?
Posted 3/16/09
not out of mine but out of my sisters ^_^

-

have u ever fallen down a flight of stairs?
Posted 3/18/09
Yup. I can be a real klutz sometimes..

-

Have you ever broken any bone in your body?
Posted 3/18/09
nope ^_^ lucky me

-

have you ever had a rotten tooth? lol I had 2 >.<
Posted 3/20/09
Yup. I think we all have. >.<

-

Have you ever choked on food?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.