First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Why do most girls like yaoi?
9980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
114 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

ceruleanskydreams wrote:

To put it simply, those girls are lonely and needs proper reality guidance

Example: The girl didn't have anyone she likes and thus secluded herself in watching such things... Well, most Yaoi are indeed funny like hell!!!

Make your move


i heard that in real life girls have more chances to become a lesbi than menz becoming gays...
5136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / Weird World
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
because most boys like yuri...>_>
Well, I don't like yaoi though .
maybe they want too see guys.. >_>
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

DevilMayCareAboutMe wrote:






i should have typed "in my opinion" so i wouldn't get yelled at, sorry :X
call me old fasion, but housework has been a woman's job for thousands of years and there's nothing wrong with it so has nothing to do with society (and yes they should vote, you're just taking it overboard). but even the most ugly people can find partners, it's not hard :P



Okay first of all, your opinion SUCKS ASS, and just because it's YOUR OPINION, doesn't stop me from saying that it sucks ass.

Second, your type of thinking is what promotes gender roles in what is suppose to be a "MODERN" society. Only bigots and people who beat their wives still believe in that "women should clean and cook" shit. Like what the hell? HELLOOOO DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE WOMEN WHO WORK?? So then according to YOUR beliefs, they now have to work, take care of children, AND do ALL the housework while their husbands just come home and sits down, watch tv, eat dinner, and then just sleep? Also, housework is a DEMOTING job, it puts women in a position of being dependent on their husbands to earn money and take care of them. This is a total opposite view of a woman who is independent, successful, and can take care of herself.

Anyone who still believes in gender roles is frikin retarded. Men and women do crap equally nowadays; it's no one's job to do any specific thing.


Thirdly, my comment about you being a tool and easily influenced by society's trends was about the comment you made about gay people. You completely based your assumptions about gay people solely on the popular image of what a gay person should be in the media.


Lastly, my comment about guys being ugly had nothing to do with marriage. It's just that sometimes people want some eyecandy. IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?


and that's why prostitution is increasing yearly
and you're the one that's basing all this from what you say the modern society whilst i speak of the past, a tradition in the continuing relations of the sexes. we're discussing about gays, not the role of women. women are more valuable than gays, fact. we are raised not to be gay because it doesn't function in human development, especially procreation. therefor, it is natural to have homophobic feelings. i don't know about you, but i'd hate to live in a world greatly abundant with the queer disease.
5493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in yuri hell
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
cuz there's lot of hot guys ,boys...and also i'm tired of watching female/male romance.....they're all the same..boring
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
probably same reason as boys watching hot lesbian action
79494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / PHILIPPINES
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
i dun..its like- disugusting..lol..but, i have a little experience in watching "YURI" its nice..but, its strange..
3441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / manila
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
too many bishies...


enough answer..
3177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / under the pig sty...
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
quite a rather complicated mind matter.

but isnt it the same thing as like guys who loves yuri?
just the opposite.
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

RamonJpop wrote:


DevilMayCareAboutMe wrote:






i should have typed "in my opinion" so i wouldn't get yelled at, sorry :X
call me old fasion, but housework has been a woman's job for thousands of years and there's nothing wrong with it so has nothing to do with society (and yes they should vote, you're just taking it overboard). but even the most ugly people can find partners, it's not hard :P



Okay first of all, your opinion SUCKS ASS, and just because it's YOUR OPINION, doesn't stop me from saying that it sucks ass.

Second, your type of thinking is what promotes gender roles in what is suppose to be a "MODERN" society. Only bigots and people who beat their wives still believe in that "women should clean and cook" shit. Like what the hell? HELLOOOO DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE WOMEN WHO WORK?? So then according to YOUR beliefs, they now have to work, take care of children, AND do ALL the housework while their husbands just come home and sits down, watch tv, eat dinner, and then just sleep? Also, housework is a DEMOTING job, it puts women in a position of being dependent on their husbands to earn money and take care of them. This is a total opposite view of a woman who is independent, successful, and can take care of herself.

Anyone who still believes in gender roles is frikin retarded. Men and women do crap equally nowadays; it's no one's job to do any specific thing.


Thirdly, my comment about you being a tool and easily influenced by society's trends was about the comment you made about gay people. You completely based your assumptions about gay people solely on the popular image of what a gay person should be in the media.


Lastly, my comment about guys being ugly had nothing to do with marriage. It's just that sometimes people want some eyecandy. IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?


and that's why prostitution is increasing yearly
and you're the one that's basing all this from what you say the modern society whilst i speak of the past, a tradition in the continuing relations of the sexes. we're discussing about gays, not the role of women. women are more valuable than gays, fact. we are raised not to be gay because it doesn't function in human development, especially procreation. therefor, it is natural to have homophobic feelings. i don't know about you, but i'd hate to live in a world greatly abundant with the queer disease.



Prositution? WHAT THE HELL? SO JUST BECAUSE SOME GIRLS WANT TO SEE SOME HOT ANIME GUYS, SUDDENLY PROSTITUTION IS INCREASING? ARE YOU RETARDED? You don't even understand what I'm talking about and you go making an asshole out of yourself. Oh, when I said "sometimes people want some eyecandy" I meant "sometimes GIRLS want some eyecandy". Eyecandy, meaning yaoi. It has nothing to do with frikin prostitution, and if you have definite proof of prostitution increasing yearly, I would like a link.

I'm basing the information about the IMPROVEMENT of women's lifestyles in the modern society (work opportunities, independence, etc), while you're stuck in your backwards medieval time period where women were treated like SHIT. But hey, if you want to deny improvement and equality in society, go right ahead!

Also, just because I disagree with modern society's portrait of gay people, doesn't mean I disapprove of the good changes that are current. Just because one trend in society is stupid doesn't mean everything else is. Learning to tell the difference and not falling into the trap of believing in anything that the media throws at you is what separates a retard from someone who actually have a brain.

"women are more valuable than gays" <<< Women are more valuable than gays? Wow, what kind of stupid, redneck family did you come from? Seriously, who the hell thinks like that nowadays. Gay people work and they pay taxes, too. They pretty much contribute to the economy of the country as much as anybody.

And no, "we" are not raised to not be gay because in MY COMMUNITY, we learn to accept gay people and treat everyone with respect. YOU are raised not to be gay because your parents raised you up to be intolerant of anybody who is not like you. It is definitely NOT natural to have homophobic feelings, just as it is NOT NATURAL to have RACIST feelings. But once again, if you have scientific proof that it is in our system to be homophobic, lemme see them. 8 \

Okay, what the hell is this "queer disease" that you're talking about? AIDS? You know straight people can get AIDS, too. And I'd rather live in a world where there's less orphans living in adoption homes until they age out of government protection. Then those orphans are forced to live on the streets and become PROSTITUTES and drug addicts since adoption homes do not provide the necessary education for them to get employment. Of course, these orphans are products of STRAIGHT parents not being responsible enough, or just dying in a bad accident. I'd rather live in a world where it's not overpopulated with humans draining resources faster than they could be replenished due to the RISING POPULATION.


The reproduction argument is overrated and many parents are adopting anyways. Face it, you're just some homophobic tard who is trying to justify being prejudiced against a group of people by throwing bullshit like "it's unatural", "humans should reproduce".

Why don't you just say: "I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist", and end this argument. 8 \
Posted 2/2/09


Watched It>Liked It>Loved It>Turned to Yaoi Fangirl

Is There A Problem
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/2/09

DevilMayCareAboutMe wrote:


RamonJpop wrote:


DevilMayCareAboutMe wrote:






i should have typed "in my opinion" so i wouldn't get yelled at, sorry :X
call me old fasion, but housework has been a woman's job for thousands of years and there's nothing wrong with it so has nothing to do with society (and yes they should vote, you're just taking it overboard). but even the most ugly people can find partners, it's not hard :P



Okay first of all, your opinion SUCKS ASS, and just because it's YOUR OPINION, doesn't stop me from saying that it sucks ass.

Second, your type of thinking is what promotes gender roles in what is suppose to be a "MODERN" society. Only bigots and people who beat their wives still believe in that "women should clean and cook" shit. Like what the hell? HELLOOOO DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE WOMEN WHO WORK?? So then according to YOUR beliefs, they now have to work, take care of children, AND do ALL the housework while their husbands just come home and sits down, watch tv, eat dinner, and then just sleep? Also, housework is a DEMOTING job, it puts women in a position of being dependent on their husbands to earn money and take care of them. This is a total opposite view of a woman who is independent, successful, and can take care of herself.

Anyone who still believes in gender roles is frikin retarded. Men and women do crap equally nowadays; it's no one's job to do any specific thing.


Thirdly, my comment about you being a tool and easily influenced by society's trends was about the comment you made about gay people. You completely based your assumptions about gay people solely on the popular image of what a gay person should be in the media.


Lastly, my comment about guys being ugly had nothing to do with marriage. It's just that sometimes people want some eyecandy. IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?


and that's why prostitution is increasing yearly
and you're the one that's basing all this from what you say the modern society whilst i speak of the past, a tradition in the continuing relations of the sexes. we're discussing about gays, not the role of women. women are more valuable than gays, fact. we are raised not to be gay because it doesn't function in human development, especially procreation. therefor, it is natural to have homophobic feelings. i don't know about you, but i'd hate to live in a world greatly abundant with the queer disease.



Prositution? WHAT THE HELL? SO JUST BECAUSE SOME GIRLS WANT TO SEE SOME HOT ANIME GUYS, SUDDENLY PROSTITUTION IS INCREASING? ARE YOU RETARDED? You don't even understand what I'm talking about and you go making an asshole out of yourself. Oh, when I said "sometimes people want some eyecandy" I meant "sometimes GIRLS want some eyecandy". Eyecandy, meaning yaoi. It has nothing to do with frikin prostitution, and if you have definite proof of prostitution increasing yearly, I would like a link.


I'm basing the information about the IMPROVEMENT of women's lifestyles in the modern society (work opportunities, independence, etc), while you're stuck in your backwards medieval time period where women were treated like SHIT. But hey, if you want to deny improvement and equality in society, go right ahead!


Also, just because I disagree with modern society's portrait of gay people, doesn't mean I disapprove of the good changes that are current. Just because one trend in society is stupid doesn't mean everything else is. Learning to tell the difference and not falling into the trap of believing in anything that the media throws at you is what separates a retard from someone who actually have a brain.


"women are more valuable than gays" <<< Women are more valuable than gays? Wow, what kind of stupid, redneck family did you come from? Seriously, who the hell thinks like that nowadays. Gay people work and they pay taxes, too. They pretty much contribute to the economy of the country as much as anybody.


And no, "we" are not raised to not be gay because in MY COMMUNITY, we learn to accept gay people and treat everyone with respect. YOU are raised not to be gay because your parents raised you up to be intolerant of anybody who is not like you. It is definitely NOT natural to have homophobic feelings, just as it is NOT NATURAL to have RACIST feelings. But once again, if you have scientific proof that it is in our system to be homophobic, lemme see them. 8 \


Okay, what the hell is this "queer disease" that you're talking about? AIDS? You know straight people can get AIDS, too. And I'd rather live in a world where there's less orphans living in adoption homes until they age out of government protection. Then those orphans are forced to live on the streets and become PROSTITUTES and drug addicts since adoption homes do not provide the necessary education for them to get employment. Of course, these orphans are products of STRAIGHT parents not being responsible enough, or just dying in a bad accident. I'd rather live in a world where it's not overpopulated with humans draining resources faster than they could be replenished due to the RISING POPULATION.


The reproduction argument is overrated and many parents are adopting anyways. Face it, you're just some homophobic tard who is trying to justify being prejudiced against a group of people by throwing bullshit like "it's unatural", "humans should reproduce".

Why don't you just say: "I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist", and end this argument. 8 \


i guess i'll have to break this down on this one:

Prositution? WHAT THE HELL? SO JUST BECAUSE SOME GIRLS WANT TO SEE SOME HOT ANIME GUYS, SUDDENLY PROSTITUTION IS INCREASING? ARE YOU RETARDED? You don't even understand what I'm talking about and you go making an asshole out of yourself. Oh, when I said "sometimes people want some eyecandy" I meant "sometimes GIRLS want some eyecandy". Eyecandy, meaning yaoi. It has nothing to do with frikin prostitution, and if you have definite proof of prostitution increasing yearly, I would like a link.

here is one of the many articles that can be found. and i never said yaoi = prostitution
http://media.www.thebluebanner.net/media/storage/paper1302/news/2008/11/12/Editorial/Prostitution.Increasing-3539539.shtml


I'm basing the information about the IMPROVEMENT of women's lifestyles in the modern society (work opportunities, independence, etc), while you're stuck in your backwards medieval time period where women were treated like SHIT. But hey, if you want to deny improvement and equality in society, go right ahead!

the medieval times i'm stuck is is what you would call native american since i am mexican where women had high standards in rank. research it if you don't believe me. the medieval times you and everyone else picture is european/christian kingdom where women were not treated with respect

Also, just because I disagree with modern society's portrait of gay people, doesn't mean I disapprove of the good changes that are current. Just because one trend in society is stupid doesn't mean everything else is. Learning to tell the difference and not falling into the trap of believing in anything that the media throws at you is what separates a retard from someone who actually have a brain.

i dont really understand this part. i think it's my english

"women are more valuable than gays" <<< Women are more valuable than gays? Wow, what kind of stupid, redneck family did you come from? Seriously, who the hell thinks like that nowadays. Gay people work and they pay taxes, too. They pretty much contribute to the economy of the country as much as anybody.

women are more valuable than gays because they help MAKE the baby. kill off all women on earth and you get thet idea. yet again, you are stuck with this government crap in which i could care less considering today's taxes and workforce is just modern slavery, could care less about economy

And no, "we" are not raised to not be gay because in MY COMMUNITY, we learn to accept gay people and treat everyone with respect. YOU are raised not to be gay because your parents raised you up to be intolerant of anybody who is not like you. It is definitely NOT natural to have homophobic feelings, just as it is NOT NATURAL to have RACIST feelings. But once again, if you have scientific proof that it is in our system to be homophobic, lemme see them. 8 \

we are raised not to be gay because...well...from the looks of even simple cavemen, it doesn't function in the way of life? two homos can not create a baby. it is natural to be racist as well, or xenophobic for that matter. short article http://messages.yahoo.com/Cultures_&_Community/Issues_and_Causes/Current_Events/US%255FNews/threadview?m=ts&bn=7088116-homosexualitynaturevsnurture&tid=250836&mid=250836&tof=5&rt=2&frt=2

Okay, what the hell is this "queer disease" that you're talking about? AIDS? You know straight people can get AIDS, too. And I'd rather live in a world where there's less orphans living in adoption homes until they age out of government protection. Then those orphans are forced to live on the streets and become PROSTITUTES and drug addicts since adoption homes do not provide the necessary education for them to get employment. Of course, these orphans are products of STRAIGHT parents not being responsible enough, or just dying in a bad accident. I'd rather live in a world where it's not overpopulated with humans draining resources faster than they could be replenished due to the RISING POPULATION.

the queer disease i meant the trend that people accepting that for some reason homosexuality is good, so they fall into it. some places even have schools for gays which is VERY humourous and outragous. homosexuality has unfortunantly grown over the centuries. when fags want kids, they know it is physicly impossible for them to create them. did you ever think that sexually disabled couples would want to adopt an orphen? this situation is most common. aids was assumed to have started by monkies, but definenlty not by heterosexual humans.

The reproduction argument is overrated and many parents are adopting anyways. Face it, you're just some homophobic tard who is trying to justify being prejudiced against a group of people by throwing bullshit like "it's unatural", "humans should reproduce".

Why don't you just say: "I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist", and end this argument. 8 \

I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

JumpyGirl wrote:



Watched It>Liked It>Loved It>Turned to Yaoi Fangirl

Is There A Problem


no
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Kaijiland.
Offline
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/2/09

RamonJpop wrote:


DevilMayCareAboutMe wrote:


RamonJpop wrote:


DevilMayCareAboutMe wrote:






i should have typed "in my opinion" so i wouldn't get yelled at, sorry :X
call me old fasion, but housework has been a woman's job for thousands of years and there's nothing wrong with it so has nothing to do with society (and yes they should vote, you're just taking it overboard). but even the most ugly people can find partners, it's not hard :P



Okay first of all, your opinion SUCKS ASS, and just because it's YOUR OPINION, doesn't stop me from saying that it sucks ass.

Second, your type of thinking is what promotes gender roles in what is suppose to be a "MODERN" society. Only bigots and people who beat their wives still believe in that "women should clean and cook" shit. Like what the hell? HELLOOOO DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE WOMEN WHO WORK?? So then according to YOUR beliefs, they now have to work, take care of children, AND do ALL the housework while their husbands just come home and sits down, watch tv, eat dinner, and then just sleep? Also, housework is a DEMOTING job, it puts women in a position of being dependent on their husbands to earn money and take care of them. This is a total opposite view of a woman who is independent, successful, and can take care of herself.

Anyone who still believes in gender roles is frikin retarded. Men and women do crap equally nowadays; it's no one's job to do any specific thing.


Thirdly, my comment about you being a tool and easily influenced by society's trends was about the comment you made about gay people. You completely based your assumptions about gay people solely on the popular image of what a gay person should be in the media.


Lastly, my comment about guys being ugly had nothing to do with marriage. It's just that sometimes people want some eyecandy. IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?


and that's why prostitution is increasing yearly
and you're the one that's basing all this from what you say the modern society whilst i speak of the past, a tradition in the continuing relations of the sexes. we're discussing about gays, not the role of women. women are more valuable than gays, fact. we are raised not to be gay because it doesn't function in human development, especially procreation. therefor, it is natural to have homophobic feelings. i don't know about you, but i'd hate to live in a world greatly abundant with the queer disease.



Prositution? WHAT THE HELL? SO JUST BECAUSE SOME GIRLS WANT TO SEE SOME HOT ANIME GUYS, SUDDENLY PROSTITUTION IS INCREASING? ARE YOU RETARDED? You don't even understand what I'm talking about and you go making an asshole out of yourself. Oh, when I said "sometimes people want some eyecandy" I meant "sometimes GIRLS want some eyecandy". Eyecandy, meaning yaoi. It has nothing to do with frikin prostitution, and if you have definite proof of prostitution increasing yearly, I would like a link.


I'm basing the information about the IMPROVEMENT of women's lifestyles in the modern society (work opportunities, independence, etc), while you're stuck in your backwards medieval time period where women were treated like SHIT. But hey, if you want to deny improvement and equality in society, go right ahead!


Also, just because I disagree with modern society's portrait of gay people, doesn't mean I disapprove of the good changes that are current. Just because one trend in society is stupid doesn't mean everything else is. Learning to tell the difference and not falling into the trap of believing in anything that the media throws at you is what separates a retard from someone who actually have a brain.


"women are more valuable than gays" <<< Women are more valuable than gays? Wow, what kind of stupid, redneck family did you come from? Seriously, who the hell thinks like that nowadays. Gay people work and they pay taxes, too. They pretty much contribute to the economy of the country as much as anybody.


And no, "we" are not raised to not be gay because in MY COMMUNITY, we learn to accept gay people and treat everyone with respect. YOU are raised not to be gay because your parents raised you up to be intolerant of anybody who is not like you. It is definitely NOT natural to have homophobic feelings, just as it is NOT NATURAL to have RACIST feelings. But once again, if you have scientific proof that it is in our system to be homophobic, lemme see them. 8 \


Okay, what the hell is this "queer disease" that you're talking about? AIDS? You know straight people can get AIDS, too. And I'd rather live in a world where there's less orphans living in adoption homes until they age out of government protection. Then those orphans are forced to live on the streets and become PROSTITUTES and drug addicts since adoption homes do not provide the necessary education for them to get employment. Of course, these orphans are products of STRAIGHT parents not being responsible enough, or just dying in a bad accident. I'd rather live in a world where it's not overpopulated with humans draining resources faster than they could be replenished due to the RISING POPULATION.


The reproduction argument is overrated and many parents are adopting anyways. Face it, you're just some homophobic tard who is trying to justify being prejudiced against a group of people by throwing bullshit like "it's unatural", "humans should reproduce".

Why don't you just say: "I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist", and end this argument. 8 \


i guess i'll have to break this down on this one:

Prositution? WHAT THE HELL? SO JUST BECAUSE SOME GIRLS WANT TO SEE SOME HOT ANIME GUYS, SUDDENLY PROSTITUTION IS INCREASING? ARE YOU RETARDED? You don't even understand what I'm talking about and you go making an asshole out of yourself. Oh, when I said "sometimes people want some eyecandy" I meant "sometimes GIRLS want some eyecandy". Eyecandy, meaning yaoi. It has nothing to do with frikin prostitution, and if you have definite proof of prostitution increasing yearly, I would like a link.

here is one of the many articles that can be found. and i never said yaoi = prostitution
http://media.www.thebluebanner.net/media/storage/paper1302/news/2008/11/12/Editorial/Prostitution.Increasing-3539539.shtml


I'm basing the information about the IMPROVEMENT of women's lifestyles in the modern society (work opportunities, independence, etc), while you're stuck in your backwards medieval time period where women were treated like SHIT. But hey, if you want to deny improvement and equality in society, go right ahead!

the medieval times i'm stuck is is what you would call native american since i am mexican where women had high standards in rank. research it if you don't believe me. the medieval times you and everyone else picture is european/christian kingdom where women were not treated with respect

Also, just because I disagree with modern society's portrait of gay people, doesn't mean I disapprove of the good changes that are current. Just because one trend in society is stupid doesn't mean everything else is. Learning to tell the difference and not falling into the trap of believing in anything that the media throws at you is what separates a retard from someone who actually have a brain.

i dont really understand this part. i think it's my english

"women are more valuable than gays" <<< Women are more valuable than gays? Wow, what kind of stupid, redneck family did you come from? Seriously, who the hell thinks like that nowadays. Gay people work and they pay taxes, too. They pretty much contribute to the economy of the country as much as anybody.

women are more valuable than gays because they help MAKE the baby. kill off all women on earth and you get thet idea. yet again, you are stuck with this government crap in which i could care less considering today's taxes and workforce is just modern slavery, could care less about economy

And no, "we" are not raised to not be gay because in MY COMMUNITY, we learn to accept gay people and treat everyone with respect. YOU are raised not to be gay because your parents raised you up to be intolerant of anybody who is not like you. It is definitely NOT natural to have homophobic feelings, just as it is NOT NATURAL to have RACIST feelings. But once again, if you have scientific proof that it is in our system to be homophobic, lemme see them. 8 \

we are raised not to be gay because...well...from the looks of even simple cavemen, it doesn't function in the way of life? two homos can not create a baby. it is natural to be racist as well, or xenophobic for that matter. short article http://messages.yahoo.com/Cultures_&_Community/Issues_and_Causes/Current_Events/US%255FNews/threadview?m=ts&bn=7088116-homosexualitynaturevsnurture&tid=250836&mid=250836&tof=5&rt=2&frt=2

Okay, what the hell is this "queer disease" that you're talking about? AIDS? You know straight people can get AIDS, too. And I'd rather live in a world where there's less orphans living in adoption homes until they age out of government protection. Then those orphans are forced to live on the streets and become PROSTITUTES and drug addicts since adoption homes do not provide the necessary education for them to get employment. Of course, these orphans are products of STRAIGHT parents not being responsible enough, or just dying in a bad accident. I'd rather live in a world where it's not overpopulated with humans draining resources faster than they could be replenished due to the RISING POPULATION.

the queer disease i meant the trend that people accepting that for some reason homosexuality is good, so they fall into it. some places even have schools for gays which is VERY humourous and outragous. homosexuality has unfortunantly grown over the centuries. when fags want kids, they know it is physicly impossible for them to create them. did you ever think that sexually disabled couples would want to adopt an orphen? this situation is most common. aids was assumed to have started by monkies, but definenlty not by heterosexual humans.

The reproduction argument is overrated and many parents are adopting anyways. Face it, you're just some homophobic tard who is trying to justify being prejudiced against a group of people by throwing bullshit like "it's unatural", "humans should reproduce".

Why don't you just say: "I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist", and end this argument. 8 \

I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist



773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

teefa wrote:


RamonJpop wrote:


DevilMayCareAboutMe wrote:


RamonJpop wrote:


DevilMayCareAboutMe wrote:






i should have typed "in my opinion" so i wouldn't get yelled at, sorry :X
call me old fasion, but housework has been a woman's job for thousands of years and there's nothing wrong with it so has nothing to do with society (and yes they should vote, you're just taking it overboard). but even the most ugly people can find partners, it's not hard :P



Okay first of all, your opinion SUCKS ASS, and just because it's YOUR OPINION, doesn't stop me from saying that it sucks ass.

Second, your type of thinking is what promotes gender roles in what is suppose to be a "MODERN" society. Only bigots and people who beat their wives still believe in that "women should clean and cook" shit. Like what the hell? HELLOOOO DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE WOMEN WHO WORK?? So then according to YOUR beliefs, they now have to work, take care of children, AND do ALL the housework while their husbands just come home and sits down, watch tv, eat dinner, and then just sleep? Also, housework is a DEMOTING job, it puts women in a position of being dependent on their husbands to earn money and take care of them. This is a total opposite view of a woman who is independent, successful, and can take care of herself.

Anyone who still believes in gender roles is frikin retarded. Men and women do crap equally nowadays; it's no one's job to do any specific thing.


Thirdly, my comment about you being a tool and easily influenced by society's trends was about the comment you made about gay people. You completely based your assumptions about gay people solely on the popular image of what a gay person should be in the media.


Lastly, my comment about guys being ugly had nothing to do with marriage. It's just that sometimes people want some eyecandy. IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?


and that's why prostitution is increasing yearly
and you're the one that's basing all this from what you say the modern society whilst i speak of the past, a tradition in the continuing relations of the sexes. we're discussing about gays, not the role of women. women are more valuable than gays, fact. we are raised not to be gay because it doesn't function in human development, especially procreation. therefor, it is natural to have homophobic feelings. i don't know about you, but i'd hate to live in a world greatly abundant with the queer disease.



Prositution? WHAT THE HELL? SO JUST BECAUSE SOME GIRLS WANT TO SEE SOME HOT ANIME GUYS, SUDDENLY PROSTITUTION IS INCREASING? ARE YOU RETARDED? You don't even understand what I'm talking about and you go making an asshole out of yourself. Oh, when I said "sometimes people want some eyecandy" I meant "sometimes GIRLS want some eyecandy". Eyecandy, meaning yaoi. It has nothing to do with frikin prostitution, and if you have definite proof of prostitution increasing yearly, I would like a link.


I'm basing the information about the IMPROVEMENT of women's lifestyles in the modern society (work opportunities, independence, etc), while you're stuck in your backwards medieval time period where women were treated like SHIT. But hey, if you want to deny improvement and equality in society, go right ahead!


Also, just because I disagree with modern society's portrait of gay people, doesn't mean I disapprove of the good changes that are current. Just because one trend in society is stupid doesn't mean everything else is. Learning to tell the difference and not falling into the trap of believing in anything that the media throws at you is what separates a retard from someone who actually have a brain.


"women are more valuable than gays" <<< Women are more valuable than gays? Wow, what kind of stupid, redneck family did you come from? Seriously, who the hell thinks like that nowadays. Gay people work and they pay taxes, too. They pretty much contribute to the economy of the country as much as anybody.


And no, "we" are not raised to not be gay because in MY COMMUNITY, we learn to accept gay people and treat everyone with respect. YOU are raised not to be gay because your parents raised you up to be intolerant of anybody who is not like you. It is definitely NOT natural to have homophobic feelings, just as it is NOT NATURAL to have RACIST feelings. But once again, if you have scientific proof that it is in our system to be homophobic, lemme see them. 8 \


Okay, what the hell is this "queer disease" that you're talking about? AIDS? You know straight people can get AIDS, too. And I'd rather live in a world where there's less orphans living in adoption homes until they age out of government protection. Then those orphans are forced to live on the streets and become PROSTITUTES and drug addicts since adoption homes do not provide the necessary education for them to get employment. Of course, these orphans are products of STRAIGHT parents not being responsible enough, or just dying in a bad accident. I'd rather live in a world where it's not overpopulated with humans draining resources faster than they could be replenished due to the RISING POPULATION.


The reproduction argument is overrated and many parents are adopting anyways. Face it, you're just some homophobic tard who is trying to justify being prejudiced against a group of people by throwing bullshit like "it's unatural", "humans should reproduce".

Why don't you just say: "I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist", and end this argument. 8 \


i guess i'll have to break this down on this one:

Prositution? WHAT THE HELL? SO JUST BECAUSE SOME GIRLS WANT TO SEE SOME HOT ANIME GUYS, SUDDENLY PROSTITUTION IS INCREASING? ARE YOU RETARDED? You don't even understand what I'm talking about and you go making an asshole out of yourself. Oh, when I said "sometimes people want some eyecandy" I meant "sometimes GIRLS want some eyecandy". Eyecandy, meaning yaoi. It has nothing to do with frikin prostitution, and if you have definite proof of prostitution increasing yearly, I would like a link.

here is one of the many articles that can be found. and i never said yaoi = prostitution
http://media.www.thebluebanner.net/media/storage/paper1302/news/2008/11/12/Editorial/Prostitution.Increasing-3539539.shtml


I'm basing the information about the IMPROVEMENT of women's lifestyles in the modern society (work opportunities, independence, etc), while you're stuck in your backwards medieval time period where women were treated like SHIT. But hey, if you want to deny improvement and equality in society, go right ahead!

the medieval times i'm stuck is is what you would call native american since i am mexican where women had high standards in rank. research it if you don't believe me. the medieval times you and everyone else picture is european/christian kingdom where women were not treated with respect

Also, just because I disagree with modern society's portrait of gay people, doesn't mean I disapprove of the good changes that are current. Just because one trend in society is stupid doesn't mean everything else is. Learning to tell the difference and not falling into the trap of believing in anything that the media throws at you is what separates a retard from someone who actually have a brain.

i dont really understand this part. i think it's my english

"women are more valuable than gays" <<< Women are more valuable than gays? Wow, what kind of stupid, redneck family did you come from? Seriously, who the hell thinks like that nowadays. Gay people work and they pay taxes, too. They pretty much contribute to the economy of the country as much as anybody.

women are more valuable than gays because they help MAKE the baby. kill off all women on earth and you get thet idea. yet again, you are stuck with this government crap in which i could care less considering today's taxes and workforce is just modern slavery, could care less about economy

And no, "we" are not raised to not be gay because in MY COMMUNITY, we learn to accept gay people and treat everyone with respect. YOU are raised not to be gay because your parents raised you up to be intolerant of anybody who is not like you. It is definitely NOT natural to have homophobic feelings, just as it is NOT NATURAL to have RACIST feelings. But once again, if you have scientific proof that it is in our system to be homophobic, lemme see them. 8 \

we are raised not to be gay because...well...from the looks of even simple cavemen, it doesn't function in the way of life? two homos can not create a baby. it is natural to be racist as well, or xenophobic for that matter. short article http://messages.yahoo.com/Cultures_&_Community/Issues_and_Causes/Current_Events/US%255FNews/threadview?m=ts&bn=7088116-homosexualitynaturevsnurture&tid=250836&mid=250836&tof=5&rt=2&frt=2

Okay, what the hell is this "queer disease" that you're talking about? AIDS? You know straight people can get AIDS, too. And I'd rather live in a world where there's less orphans living in adoption homes until they age out of government protection. Then those orphans are forced to live on the streets and become PROSTITUTES and drug addicts since adoption homes do not provide the necessary education for them to get employment. Of course, these orphans are products of STRAIGHT parents not being responsible enough, or just dying in a bad accident. I'd rather live in a world where it's not overpopulated with humans draining resources faster than they could be replenished due to the RISING POPULATION.

the queer disease i meant the trend that people accepting that for some reason homosexuality is good, so they fall into it. some places even have schools for gays which is VERY humourous and outragous. homosexuality has unfortunantly grown over the centuries. when fags want kids, they know it is physicly impossible for them to create them. did you ever think that sexually disabled couples would want to adopt an orphen? this situation is most common. aids was assumed to have started by monkies, but definenlty not by heterosexual humans.

The reproduction argument is overrated and many parents are adopting anyways. Face it, you're just some homophobic tard who is trying to justify being prejudiced against a group of people by throwing bullshit like "it's unatural", "humans should reproduce".

Why don't you just say: "I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist", and end this argument. 8 \

I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist





379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Kaijiland.
Offline
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/2/09

RamonJpop wrote:


teefa wrote:


RamonJpop wrote:


DevilMayCareAboutMe wrote:


RamonJpop wrote:


DevilMayCareAboutMe wrote:






i should have typed "in my opinion" so i wouldn't get yelled at, sorry :X
call me old fasion, but housework has been a woman's job for thousands of years and there's nothing wrong with it so has nothing to do with society (and yes they should vote, you're just taking it overboard). but even the most ugly people can find partners, it's not hard :P



Okay first of all, your opinion SUCKS ASS, and just because it's YOUR OPINION, doesn't stop me from saying that it sucks ass.

Second, your type of thinking is what promotes gender roles in what is suppose to be a "MODERN" society. Only bigots and people who beat their wives still believe in that "women should clean and cook" shit. Like what the hell? HELLOOOO DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE WOMEN WHO WORK?? So then according to YOUR beliefs, they now have to work, take care of children, AND do ALL the housework while their husbands just come home and sits down, watch tv, eat dinner, and then just sleep? Also, housework is a DEMOTING job, it puts women in a position of being dependent on their husbands to earn money and take care of them. This is a total opposite view of a woman who is independent, successful, and can take care of herself.

Anyone who still believes in gender roles is frikin retarded. Men and women do crap equally nowadays; it's no one's job to do any specific thing.


Thirdly, my comment about you being a tool and easily influenced by society's trends was about the comment you made about gay people. You completely based your assumptions about gay people solely on the popular image of what a gay person should be in the media.


Lastly, my comment about guys being ugly had nothing to do with marriage. It's just that sometimes people want some eyecandy. IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?


and that's why prostitution is increasing yearly
and you're the one that's basing all this from what you say the modern society whilst i speak of the past, a tradition in the continuing relations of the sexes. we're discussing about gays, not the role of women. women are more valuable than gays, fact. we are raised not to be gay because it doesn't function in human development, especially procreation. therefor, it is natural to have homophobic feelings. i don't know about you, but i'd hate to live in a world greatly abundant with the queer disease.



Prositution? WHAT THE HELL? SO JUST BECAUSE SOME GIRLS WANT TO SEE SOME HOT ANIME GUYS, SUDDENLY PROSTITUTION IS INCREASING? ARE YOU RETARDED? You don't even understand what I'm talking about and you go making an asshole out of yourself. Oh, when I said "sometimes people want some eyecandy" I meant "sometimes GIRLS want some eyecandy". Eyecandy, meaning yaoi. It has nothing to do with frikin prostitution, and if you have definite proof of prostitution increasing yearly, I would like a link.


I'm basing the information about the IMPROVEMENT of women's lifestyles in the modern society (work opportunities, independence, etc), while you're stuck in your backwards medieval time period where women were treated like SHIT. But hey, if you want to deny improvement and equality in society, go right ahead!


Also, just because I disagree with modern society's portrait of gay people, doesn't mean I disapprove of the good changes that are current. Just because one trend in society is stupid doesn't mean everything else is. Learning to tell the difference and not falling into the trap of believing in anything that the media throws at you is what separates a retard from someone who actually have a brain.


"women are more valuable than gays" <<< Women are more valuable than gays? Wow, what kind of stupid, redneck family did you come from? Seriously, who the hell thinks like that nowadays. Gay people work and they pay taxes, too. They pretty much contribute to the economy of the country as much as anybody.


And no, "we" are not raised to not be gay because in MY COMMUNITY, we learn to accept gay people and treat everyone with respect. YOU are raised not to be gay because your parents raised you up to be intolerant of anybody who is not like you. It is definitely NOT natural to have homophobic feelings, just as it is NOT NATURAL to have RACIST feelings. But once again, if you have scientific proof that it is in our system to be homophobic, lemme see them. 8 \


Okay, what the hell is this "queer disease" that you're talking about? AIDS? You know straight people can get AIDS, too. And I'd rather live in a world where there's less orphans living in adoption homes until they age out of government protection. Then those orphans are forced to live on the streets and become PROSTITUTES and drug addicts since adoption homes do not provide the necessary education for them to get employment. Of course, these orphans are products of STRAIGHT parents not being responsible enough, or just dying in a bad accident. I'd rather live in a world where it's not overpopulated with humans draining resources faster than they could be replenished due to the RISING POPULATION.


The reproduction argument is overrated and many parents are adopting anyways. Face it, you're just some homophobic tard who is trying to justify being prejudiced against a group of people by throwing bullshit like "it's unatural", "humans should reproduce".

Why don't you just say: "I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist", and end this argument. 8 \


i guess i'll have to break this down on this one:

Prositution? WHAT THE HELL? SO JUST BECAUSE SOME GIRLS WANT TO SEE SOME HOT ANIME GUYS, SUDDENLY PROSTITUTION IS INCREASING? ARE YOU RETARDED? You don't even understand what I'm talking about and you go making an asshole out of yourself. Oh, when I said "sometimes people want some eyecandy" I meant "sometimes GIRLS want some eyecandy". Eyecandy, meaning yaoi. It has nothing to do with frikin prostitution, and if you have definite proof of prostitution increasing yearly, I would like a link.

here is one of the many articles that can be found. and i never said yaoi = prostitution
http://media.www.thebluebanner.net/media/storage/paper1302/news/2008/11/12/Editorial/Prostitution.Increasing-3539539.shtml


I'm basing the information about the IMPROVEMENT of women's lifestyles in the modern society (work opportunities, independence, etc), while you're stuck in your backwards medieval time period where women were treated like SHIT. But hey, if you want to deny improvement and equality in society, go right ahead!

the medieval times i'm stuck is is what you would call native american since i am mexican where women had high standards in rank. research it if you don't believe me. the medieval times you and everyone else picture is european/christian kingdom where women were not treated with respect

Also, just because I disagree with modern society's portrait of gay people, doesn't mean I disapprove of the good changes that are current. Just because one trend in society is stupid doesn't mean everything else is. Learning to tell the difference and not falling into the trap of believing in anything that the media throws at you is what separates a retard from someone who actually have a brain.

i dont really understand this part. i think it's my english

"women are more valuable than gays" <<< Women are more valuable than gays? Wow, what kind of stupid, redneck family did you come from? Seriously, who the hell thinks like that nowadays. Gay people work and they pay taxes, too. They pretty much contribute to the economy of the country as much as anybody.

women are more valuable than gays because they help MAKE the baby. kill off all women on earth and you get thet idea. yet again, you are stuck with this government crap in which i could care less considering today's taxes and workforce is just modern slavery, could care less about economy

And no, "we" are not raised to not be gay because in MY COMMUNITY, we learn to accept gay people and treat everyone with respect. YOU are raised not to be gay because your parents raised you up to be intolerant of anybody who is not like you. It is definitely NOT natural to have homophobic feelings, just as it is NOT NATURAL to have RACIST feelings. But once again, if you have scientific proof that it is in our system to be homophobic, lemme see them. 8 \

we are raised not to be gay because...well...from the looks of even simple cavemen, it doesn't function in the way of life? two homos can not create a baby. it is natural to be racist as well, or xenophobic for that matter. short article http://messages.yahoo.com/Cultures_&_Community/Issues_and_Causes/Current_Events/US%255FNews/threadview?m=ts&bn=7088116-homosexualitynaturevsnurture&tid=250836&mid=250836&tof=5&rt=2&frt=2

Okay, what the hell is this "queer disease" that you're talking about? AIDS? You know straight people can get AIDS, too. And I'd rather live in a world where there's less orphans living in adoption homes until they age out of government protection. Then those orphans are forced to live on the streets and become PROSTITUTES and drug addicts since adoption homes do not provide the necessary education for them to get employment. Of course, these orphans are products of STRAIGHT parents not being responsible enough, or just dying in a bad accident. I'd rather live in a world where it's not overpopulated with humans draining resources faster than they could be replenished due to the RISING POPULATION.

the queer disease i meant the trend that people accepting that for some reason homosexuality is good, so they fall into it. some places even have schools for gays which is VERY humourous and outragous. homosexuality has unfortunantly grown over the centuries. when fags want kids, they know it is physicly impossible for them to create them. did you ever think that sexually disabled couples would want to adopt an orphen? this situation is most common. aids was assumed to have started by monkies, but definenlty not by heterosexual humans.

The reproduction argument is overrated and many parents are adopting anyways. Face it, you're just some homophobic tard who is trying to justify being prejudiced against a group of people by throwing bullshit like "it's unatural", "humans should reproduce".

Why don't you just say: "I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist", and end this argument. 8 \

I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist








Because no amount of words can express how the hell you were able to do a mot wrong.


11237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / BC, Canada =P
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
Apparently its been scientific proven that most girls are sub-consciously attracted to males with feminine traits, well that's what my psychology teacher told me ...
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.