First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Why do most girls like yaoi?
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

teefa wrote:


RamonJpop wrote:


teefa wrote:


RamonJpop wrote:


DevilMayCareAboutMe wrote:


RamonJpop wrote:


DevilMayCareAboutMe wrote:






i should have typed "in my opinion" so i wouldn't get yelled at, sorry :X
call me old fasion, but housework has been a woman's job for thousands of years and there's nothing wrong with it so has nothing to do with society (and yes they should vote, you're just taking it overboard). but even the most ugly people can find partners, it's not hard :P



Okay first of all, your opinion SUCKS ASS, and just because it's YOUR OPINION, doesn't stop me from saying that it sucks ass.

Second, your type of thinking is what promotes gender roles in what is suppose to be a "MODERN" society. Only bigots and people who beat their wives still believe in that "women should clean and cook" shit. Like what the hell? HELLOOOO DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE ARE WOMEN WHO WORK?? So then according to YOUR beliefs, they now have to work, take care of children, AND do ALL the housework while their husbands just come home and sits down, watch tv, eat dinner, and then just sleep? Also, housework is a DEMOTING job, it puts women in a position of being dependent on their husbands to earn money and take care of them. This is a total opposite view of a woman who is independent, successful, and can take care of herself.

Anyone who still believes in gender roles is frikin retarded. Men and women do crap equally nowadays; it's no one's job to do any specific thing.


Thirdly, my comment about you being a tool and easily influenced by society's trends was about the comment you made about gay people. You completely based your assumptions about gay people solely on the popular image of what a gay person should be in the media.


Lastly, my comment about guys being ugly had nothing to do with marriage. It's just that sometimes people want some eyecandy. IS THAT TOO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?


and that's why prostitution is increasing yearly
and you're the one that's basing all this from what you say the modern society whilst i speak of the past, a tradition in the continuing relations of the sexes. we're discussing about gays, not the role of women. women are more valuable than gays, fact. we are raised not to be gay because it doesn't function in human development, especially procreation. therefor, it is natural to have homophobic feelings. i don't know about you, but i'd hate to live in a world greatly abundant with the queer disease.



Prositution? WHAT THE HELL? SO JUST BECAUSE SOME GIRLS WANT TO SEE SOME HOT ANIME GUYS, SUDDENLY PROSTITUTION IS INCREASING? ARE YOU RETARDED? You don't even understand what I'm talking about and you go making an asshole out of yourself. Oh, when I said "sometimes people want some eyecandy" I meant "sometimes GIRLS want some eyecandy". Eyecandy, meaning yaoi. It has nothing to do with frikin prostitution, and if you have definite proof of prostitution increasing yearly, I would like a link.


I'm basing the information about the IMPROVEMENT of women's lifestyles in the modern society (work opportunities, independence, etc), while you're stuck in your backwards medieval time period where women were treated like SHIT. But hey, if you want to deny improvement and equality in society, go right ahead!


Also, just because I disagree with modern society's portrait of gay people, doesn't mean I disapprove of the good changes that are current. Just because one trend in society is stupid doesn't mean everything else is. Learning to tell the difference and not falling into the trap of believing in anything that the media throws at you is what separates a retard from someone who actually have a brain.


"women are more valuable than gays" <<< Women are more valuable than gays? Wow, what kind of stupid, redneck family did you come from? Seriously, who the hell thinks like that nowadays. Gay people work and they pay taxes, too. They pretty much contribute to the economy of the country as much as anybody.


And no, "we" are not raised to not be gay because in MY COMMUNITY, we learn to accept gay people and treat everyone with respect. YOU are raised not to be gay because your parents raised you up to be intolerant of anybody who is not like you. It is definitely NOT natural to have homophobic feelings, just as it is NOT NATURAL to have RACIST feelings. But once again, if you have scientific proof that it is in our system to be homophobic, lemme see them. 8 \


Okay, what the hell is this "queer disease" that you're talking about? AIDS? You know straight people can get AIDS, too. And I'd rather live in a world where there's less orphans living in adoption homes until they age out of government protection. Then those orphans are forced to live on the streets and become PROSTITUTES and drug addicts since adoption homes do not provide the necessary education for them to get employment. Of course, these orphans are products of STRAIGHT parents not being responsible enough, or just dying in a bad accident. I'd rather live in a world where it's not overpopulated with humans draining resources faster than they could be replenished due to the RISING POPULATION.


The reproduction argument is overrated and many parents are adopting anyways. Face it, you're just some homophobic tard who is trying to justify being prejudiced against a group of people by throwing bullshit like "it's unatural", "humans should reproduce".

Why don't you just say: "I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist", and end this argument. 8 \


i guess i'll have to break this down on this one:

Prositution? WHAT THE HELL? SO JUST BECAUSE SOME GIRLS WANT TO SEE SOME HOT ANIME GUYS, SUDDENLY PROSTITUTION IS INCREASING? ARE YOU RETARDED? You don't even understand what I'm talking about and you go making an asshole out of yourself. Oh, when I said "sometimes people want some eyecandy" I meant "sometimes GIRLS want some eyecandy". Eyecandy, meaning yaoi. It has nothing to do with frikin prostitution, and if you have definite proof of prostitution increasing yearly, I would like a link.

here is one of the many articles that can be found. and i never said yaoi = prostitution
http://media.www.thebluebanner.net/media/storage/paper1302/news/2008/11/12/Editorial/Prostitution.Increasing-3539539.shtml


I'm basing the information about the IMPROVEMENT of women's lifestyles in the modern society (work opportunities, independence, etc), while you're stuck in your backwards medieval time period where women were treated like SHIT. But hey, if you want to deny improvement and equality in society, go right ahead!

the medieval times i'm stuck is is what you would call native american since i am mexican where women had high standards in rank. research it if you don't believe me. the medieval times you and everyone else picture is european/christian kingdom where women were not treated with respect

Also, just because I disagree with modern society's portrait of gay people, doesn't mean I disapprove of the good changes that are current. Just because one trend in society is stupid doesn't mean everything else is. Learning to tell the difference and not falling into the trap of believing in anything that the media throws at you is what separates a retard from someone who actually have a brain.

i dont really understand this part. i think it's my english

"women are more valuable than gays" <<< Women are more valuable than gays? Wow, what kind of stupid, redneck family did you come from? Seriously, who the hell thinks like that nowadays. Gay people work and they pay taxes, too. They pretty much contribute to the economy of the country as much as anybody.

women are more valuable than gays because they help MAKE the baby. kill off all women on earth and you get thet idea. yet again, you are stuck with this government crap in which i could care less considering today's taxes and workforce is just modern slavery, could care less about economy

And no, "we" are not raised to not be gay because in MY COMMUNITY, we learn to accept gay people and treat everyone with respect. YOU are raised not to be gay because your parents raised you up to be intolerant of anybody who is not like you. It is definitely NOT natural to have homophobic feelings, just as it is NOT NATURAL to have RACIST feelings. But once again, if you have scientific proof that it is in our system to be homophobic, lemme see them. 8 \

we are raised not to be gay because...well...from the looks of even simple cavemen, it doesn't function in the way of life? two homos can not create a baby. it is natural to be racist as well, or xenophobic for that matter. short article http://messages.yahoo.com/Cultures_&_Community/Issues_and_Causes/Current_Events/US%255FNews/threadview?m=ts&bn=7088116-homosexualitynaturevsnurture&tid=250836&mid=250836&tof=5&rt=2&frt=2

Okay, what the hell is this "queer disease" that you're talking about? AIDS? You know straight people can get AIDS, too. And I'd rather live in a world where there's less orphans living in adoption homes until they age out of government protection. Then those orphans are forced to live on the streets and become PROSTITUTES and drug addicts since adoption homes do not provide the necessary education for them to get employment. Of course, these orphans are products of STRAIGHT parents not being responsible enough, or just dying in a bad accident. I'd rather live in a world where it's not overpopulated with humans draining resources faster than they could be replenished due to the RISING POPULATION.

the queer disease i meant the trend that people accepting that for some reason homosexuality is good, so they fall into it. some places even have schools for gays which is VERY humourous and outragous. homosexuality has unfortunantly grown over the centuries. when fags want kids, they know it is physicly impossible for them to create them. did you ever think that sexually disabled couples would want to adopt an orphen? this situation is most common. aids was assumed to have started by monkies, but definenlty not by heterosexual humans.

The reproduction argument is overrated and many parents are adopting anyways. Face it, you're just some homophobic tard who is trying to justify being prejudiced against a group of people by throwing bullshit like "it's unatural", "humans should reproduce".

Why don't you just say: "I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist", and end this argument. 8 \

I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist








Because no amount of words can express how the hell you were able to do a mot wrong.




167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/2/09



i guess i'll have to break this down on this one:

Prositution? WHAT THE HELL? SO JUST BECAUSE SOME GIRLS WANT TO SEE SOME HOT ANIME GUYS, SUDDENLY PROSTITUTION IS INCREASING? ARE YOU RETARDED? You don't even understand what I'm talking about and you go making an asshole out of yourself. Oh, when I said "sometimes people want some eyecandy" I meant "sometimes GIRLS want some eyecandy". Eyecandy, meaning yaoi. It has nothing to do with frikin prostitution, and if you have definite proof of prostitution increasing yearly, I would like a link.

here is one of the many articles that can be found. and i never said yaoi = prostitution
http://media.www.thebluebanner.net/media/storage/paper1302/news/2008/11/12/Editorial/Prostitution.Increasing-3539539.shtml


I'm basing the information about the IMPROVEMENT of women's lifestyles in the modern society (work opportunities, independence, etc), while you're stuck in your backwards medieval time period where women were treated like SHIT. But hey, if you want to deny improvement and equality in society, go right ahead!

the medieval times i'm stuck is is what you would call native american since i am mexican where women had high standards in rank. research it if you don't believe me. the medieval times you and everyone else picture is european/christian kingdom where women were not treated with respect

Also, just because I disagree with modern society's portrait of gay people, doesn't mean I disapprove of the good changes that are current. Just because one trend in society is stupid doesn't mean everything else is. Learning to tell the difference and not falling into the trap of believing in anything that the media throws at you is what separates a retard from someone who actually have a brain.

i dont really understand this part. i think it's my english

"women are more valuable than gays" <<< Women are more valuable than gays? Wow, what kind of stupid, redneck family did you come from? Seriously, who the hell thinks like that nowadays. Gay people work and they pay taxes, too. They pretty much contribute to the economy of the country as much as anybody.

women are more valuable than gays because they help MAKE the baby. kill off all women on earth and you get thet idea. yet again, you are stuck with this government crap in which i could care less considering today's taxes and workforce is just modern slavery, could care less about economy

And no, "we" are not raised to not be gay because in MY COMMUNITY, we learn to accept gay people and treat everyone with respect. YOU are raised not to be gay because your parents raised you up to be intolerant of anybody who is not like you. It is definitely NOT natural to have homophobic feelings, just as it is NOT NATURAL to have RACIST feelings. But once again, if you have scientific proof that it is in our system to be homophobic, lemme see them. 8 \

we are raised not to be gay because...well...from the looks of even simple cavemen, it doesn't function in the way of life? two homos can not create a baby. it is natural to be racist as well, or xenophobic for that matter. short article http://messages.yahoo.com/Cultures_&_Community/Issues_and_Causes/Current_Events/US%255FNews/threadview?m=ts&bn=7088116-homosexualitynaturevsnurture&tid=250836&mid=250836&tof=5&rt=2&frt=2

Okay, what the hell is this "queer disease" that you're talking about? AIDS? You know straight people can get AIDS, too. And I'd rather live in a world where there's less orphans living in adoption homes until they age out of government protection. Then those orphans are forced to live on the streets and become PROSTITUTES and drug addicts since adoption homes do not provide the necessary education for them to get employment. Of course, these orphans are products of STRAIGHT parents not being responsible enough, or just dying in a bad accident. I'd rather live in a world where it's not overpopulated with humans draining resources faster than they could be replenished due to the RISING POPULATION.

the queer disease i meant the trend that people accepting that for some reason homosexuality is good, so they fall into it. some places even have schools for gays which is VERY humourous and outragous. homosexuality has unfortunantly grown over the centuries. when fags want kids, they know it is physicly impossible for them to create them. did you ever think that sexually disabled couples would want to adopt an orphen? this situation is most common. aids was assumed to have started by monkies, but definenlty not by heterosexual humans.

The reproduction argument is overrated and many parents are adopting anyways. Face it, you're just some homophobic tard who is trying to justify being prejudiced against a group of people by throwing bullshit like "it's unatural", "humans should reproduce".

Why don't you just say: "I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist", and end this argument. 8 \

I'm a homophobe and that's why I don't think gay people should exist








Once again, you misunderstood me when you thought that I thought you said "yaoi = prostitution". Go look through ALL the posts and then come back once you've figured it out.


I've looked at your link, and right at the top it mentions that reasons for the increase in prostitution included students not having enough money to pay for their fees, living expenses, etc. I don't see how people wanting eyecandy would be a reason as to why prostitution is increasing. I think you need to learn the difference between the porn industry and prostitution.


Also, just because you're Mexican, doesn't mean you can't be sexist. All that crap you've been spewing about women and their job and shit is sexist.

http://www.ic.arizona.edu/ic/mcbride/ws200/mex-jand.htm <<< Judging from this link, it's apparent that all that bullshit about women having "high standards in rank" in Mexico were just pulled out of your ass.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22869022/ <<< Here's another one in case the first one had too many big words.

Yeah sure, reread it, look up all the unfamiliar words, and maybe then you'll understand.

What is this crap about modern slavery? You've been on too much of those shitty controversy sites. Besides, as much as you don't care about the economy, you're still living in it. You'll care when there's an inflation and suddenly everything's too expensive to buy, and you find yourself homeless with nothing but the clothes on your back.

I never said women weren't necessary. I'm saying gay people contribute just as much to society as anyone else.

That article about homophobia being natural was just shitty. If you look at the comments below, you will see that people are flaming the crap out of the dude and calling him a nutcase. There's no way anyone's going to take that seriously.


So if what you're saying about the "queer disease" is right, then that means if mentally handicaped students were accepted into the community, other people will become mentally handicaped, too? What the heck is this crap. Next thing, you'll be throwing quotes from the BIBLE at me. Well, while you're at it, I'm just going to make up another disease too, and this one's going to be called the "STUPID SHITHEAD DISEASE".

Furthermore, schools especially for gay people is not a sign of gay people being accepted into the community. It is a sign of segregation and it promotes rather than undermine homophobia. I don't see how this is harlarious or outrageous, since it helps your homophobic agenda.


What the heck are you smoking? Everyone should be able to adopt if they want to. There's enough babies in the world as it is.


Since you're so obsessed over reproduction, I guess straight people who don't want to have kids, and old people should be killed off too, since they won't or can't reproduce.


Yeah yeah, this is totally not over. <8 )



46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
LULZ WTF TL;DR
2366 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73
Offline
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/2/09
Because they're pervert lol some people make an excuse like saying" because the story line's good and it's cute" but there are cute stories on regular romance manga too. So they read yaoi manga just to see guys having sex. I personally think yaoi is gross, it's too unnatural for me because it seems like there's no girls exist in that world LOL
1126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / try google earth
Offline
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/2/09
hornyness....what else? its the truth, everybody is horny for something, in this case, some girls are horny for gays....they watch cuz their horny, romance->sex sex->hornyness, don't give me bullshit about romance, if you watch it your horny, horny, horny, OK you get my point....i personally havent seen em, because i personally don't like guy on guy action, HORNY!!!!!


763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Davao City, Phili...
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
oh well..im really fond of watching or reading yaoi bcoz there r lots of bishies and there expression wer cute..LOL..i think im pervert in that sense..wahahaha..@_@
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/3/09


Once again, you misunderstood me when you thought that I thought you said "yaoi = prostitution". Go look through ALL the posts and then come back once you've figured it out.

prostitiion increasing because of SINGLE women that can not support themselves. nowdays with all these liberal women, they have difficulty. now of course this does not apply to all women, and i hope it won't in the future.

I've looked at your link, and right at the top it mentions that reasons for the increase in prostitution included students not having enough money to pay for their fees, living expenses, etc. I don't see how people wanting eyecandy would be a reason as to why prostitution is increasing. I think you need to learn the difference between the porn industry and prostitution.

students meaning females meaning may not be able to support themselves alone nor earn the money alone. i did not say eyecandy was the reason for prostitution. no, i don't care nor want to learn the differennce between the porn industry and prostitution, they're both degrading against women and bad.

Also, just because you're Mexican, doesn't mean you can't be sexist. All that crap you've been spewing about women and their job and shit is sexist.

i've never implied this. you do. even if it may be sexist, it doesn't have to be hateful

http://www.ic.arizona.edu/ic/mcbride/ws200/mex-jand.htm <<< Judging from this link, it's apparent that all that bullshit about women having "high standards in rank" in Mexico were just pulled out of your ass.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22869022/ <<< Here's another one in case the first one had too many big words.

didn't you say i was stuck in the medieval times? why are you giving me these links of today's news? obviously this world has gone to filth, that even implies my country. the good ol days are gone. how about disproving my comment about ancient native american women

Yeah sure, reread it, look up all the unfamiliar words, and maybe then you'll understand.

What is this crap about modern slavery? You've been on too much of those shitty controversy sites. Besides, as much as you don't care about the economy, you're still living in it. You'll care when there's an inflation and suddenly everything's too expensive to buy, and you find yourself homeless with nothing but the clothes on your back.

there's something else for you to research if you don't know what i'm talkinga bout. just because i live in the economy i have to accept it? no. and i really do hope the next depression comes, i'm waiting. though i guess for your people, living off your land by primitive means isn't an option

I never said women weren't necessary. I'm saying gay people contribute just as much to society as anyone else.

well duh, if they're human they're sheep. i don't care how they contribute to society, i want an example on how they fit in human biological procession. 2 + 2 =4. female + male = offspring.

That article about homophobia being natural was just shitty. If you look at the comments below, you will see that people are flaming the crap out of the dude and calling him a nutcase. There's no way anyone's going to take that seriously.

you can't argue with fact. so what if they're all against him? that doesn't make them right? when everyone thought the world was flat, did that make them right?


So if what you're saying about the "queer disease" is right, then that means if mentally handicaped students were accepted into the community, other people will become mentally handicaped, too? What the heck is this crap. Next thing, you'll be throwing quotes from the BIBLE at me. Well, while you're at it, I'm just going to make up another disease too, and this one's going to be called the "STUPID SHITHEAD DISEASE".

like i said, more people are turning queer now because it is being more accepted. sure, go ahead and call me that.

Furthermore, schools especially for gay people is not a sign of gay people being accepted into the community. It is a sign of segregation and it promotes rather than undermine homophobia. I don't see how this is harlarious or outrageous, since it helps your homophobic agenda.
it is hilariously outragous how they've gotten this far. how scum like fags get this privilige of having school. we need a faggot holocaust to exterminate them all

What the heck are you smoking? Everyone should be able to adopt if they want to. There's enough babies in the world as it is.

like i said, sexually disabled couples want to adopt an orphen. it's not only for fags. in fact, i doubt orphanages were created for homosexual utilization.

Since you're so obsessed over reproduction, I guess straight people who don't want to have kids, and old people should be killed off too, since they won't or can't reproduce.
reproduction is a basis on my belief of why faggotry should stop. oh, and because it's disgusting, as should apply to all males

Yeah yeah, this is totally not over. <8 )
10075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland~~
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
em.. guys.. i dont think you should kinda like fight in this forum...
25339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/09


This sure is intense...

Let's just keep it simple.. anime is like a fantasy portal for us all.

Some just find it appealing while others don't.

Posted 2/3/09
because we can understand what guys feels for another guy
Just kidding
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Quebec, Laval
Offline
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 2/3/09
lolz its quite simple isnt it. its basically the same reason why guys like yuri
nd wuts up with the arguement. they sure are taking things quite seriously to waste time writing all that crap.
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
Skipping the fact that it is BL,

Yaoi is porn.

people < 18 should not watch it.

(Of course, if you are older than 18, you know if you should be watching it or not).

66639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

unicorna wrote:
Good question I don’t get it either & I also don't get why a lot of guys like Yuri (girl X girl ) …don't get it


Because the guys who are the love interests in most anime are totally clueless, tongue-tied, hopelessly unable to connect with a girl they obviously like and who obviously likes them, and that's too much like real life to be interesting. With yuri, its possible to watch it for the drama and not constantly cringe at the stupidity of the typical male leading character.

Of course, the majority is just cheap fan service, but that's true of a lot of genre ... the good stuff is always the smaller part.


383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / usa
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
I watch yaoi cos you just can't find that kind of love in real life I mean a love that might bear no fruit but you still see the couples trying to be together against all odds basically to sum it up it's because it's romantic.
155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / CandyMountain
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
They are helpless romantics.... Personally I find it disinteresting
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.