Remove this ad
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Why do most girls like yaoi?
Posted 2/3/09
It's usually just fat ugly weeaboo girls.
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Kaijiland.
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

RamonJpop wrote:





167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/3/09 , edited 2/3/09

RamonJpop wrote:


Once again, you misunderstood me when you thought that I thought you said "yaoi = prostitution". Go look through ALL the posts and then come back once you've figured it out.

prostitiion increasing because of SINGLE women that can not support themselves. nowdays with all these liberal women, they have difficulty. now of course this does not apply to all women, and i hope it won't in the future.

I've looked at your link, and right at the top it mentions that reasons for the increase in prostitution included students not having enough money to pay for their fees, living expenses, etc. I don't see how people wanting eyecandy would be a reason as to why prostitution is increasing. I think you need to learn the difference between the porn industry and prostitution.

students meaning females meaning may not be able to support themselves alone nor earn the money alone. i did not say eyecandy was the reason for prostitution. no, i don't care nor want to learn the differennce between the porn industry and prostitution, they're both degrading against women and bad.

Also, just because you're Mexican, doesn't mean you can't be sexist. All that crap you've been spewing about women and their job and shit is sexist.

i've never implied this. you do. even if it may be sexist, it doesn't have to be hateful

http://www.ic.arizona.edu/ic/mcbride/ws200/mex-jand.htm <<< Judging from this link, it's apparent that all that bullshit about women having "high standards in rank" in Mexico were just pulled out of your ass.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22869022/ <<< Here's another one in case the first one had too many big words.

didn't you say i was stuck in the medieval times? why are you giving me these links of today's news? obviously this world has gone to filth, that even implies my country. the good ol days are gone. how about disproving my comment about ancient native american women

Yeah sure, reread it, look up all the unfamiliar words, and maybe then you'll understand.

What is this crap about modern slavery? You've been on too much of those shitty controversy sites. Besides, as much as you don't care about the economy, you're still living in it. You'll care when there's an inflation and suddenly everything's too expensive to buy, and you find yourself homeless with nothing but the clothes on your back.

there's something else for you to research if you don't know what i'm talkinga bout. just because i live in the economy i have to accept it? no. and i really do hope the next depression comes, i'm waiting. though i guess for your people, living off your land by primitive means isn't an option

I never said women weren't necessary. I'm saying gay people contribute just as much to society as anyone else.

well duh, if they're human they're sheep. i don't care how they contribute to society, i want an example on how they fit in human biological procession. 2 + 2 =4. female + male = offspring.

That article about homophobia being natural was just shitty. If you look at the comments below, you will see that people are flaming the crap out of the dude and calling him a nutcase. There's no way anyone's going to take that seriously.

you can't argue with fact. so what if they're all against him? that doesn't make them right? when everyone thought the world was flat, did that make them right?


So if what you're saying about the "queer disease" is right, then that means if mentally handicaped students were accepted into the community, other people will become mentally handicaped, too? What the heck is this crap. Next thing, you'll be throwing quotes from the BIBLE at me. Well, while you're at it, I'm just going to make up another disease too, and this one's going to be called the "STUPID SHITHEAD DISEASE".

like i said, more people are turning queer now because it is being more accepted. sure, go ahead and call me that.

Furthermore, schools especially for gay people is not a sign of gay people being accepted into the community. It is a sign of segregation and it promotes rather than undermine homophobia. I don't see how this is harlarious or outrageous, since it helps your homophobic agenda.
it is hilariously outragous how they've gotten this far. how scum like fags get this privilige of having school. we need a faggot holocaust to exterminate them all

What the heck are you smoking? Everyone should be able to adopt if they want to. There's enough babies in the world as it is.

like i said, sexually disabled couples want to adopt an orphen. it's not only for fags. in fact, i doubt orphanages were created for homosexual utilization.

Since you're so obsessed over reproduction, I guess straight people who don't want to have kids, and old people should be killed off too, since they won't or can't reproduce.
reproduction is a basis on my belief of why faggotry should stop. oh, and because it's disgusting, as should apply to all males

Yeah yeah, this is totally not over. <8 )



Okay um, I don't know where you got the idea that unmarried women can't support themselves, because there are plenty of single parents around, and they do just fine. You're being sexist, even when you're trying to sound as if you're being sympathetic towards women or something.

Also, I seriously suggest you go look back on your posts now, because I said "some people just want some eyecandy, is that so hard to understand?" and then you replied with "that is why prostitution is increasing yearly". This might be a misunderstanding on my part, but I don't understand which part of my previous post were you referring to with "that is why prostitution is increasing yearly".


"I've never implied this" Then what the hell was all that crap about your Mexican background and how in Mexico, women had "higher standard ranks" or some shit like that. Even if that stuff was true, you're still being sexist, and sexism is considered a HATE crime. So yeah, you're being hateful, prejudiced, and degrading.

"just because i live in it i have to accept it?" Yes, you're using your computer, you're buying clothes, food, you're living in a house you or your parents bought with their money. Unless you can live without buying anything, thus not contributing to the economy, I think you've pretty much accepted it even as you are in denial. Don't be a frikin hypocrite. Furthermore, why the hell would you want to go backwards and go "living off your land". You are an idiot. If there's an economical depression, there'll be NO LAND FOR YOU TO LIVE OFF OF. You'll be too hungry to even lift a shovel, let along farm. You won't even be able to buy SEEDS. Frik, are you on crack or something?

Dude, when I said "medieval times", it was an EXPRESSION. Why the hell are you taking it so literally? I meant that your thoughts about the role of women are WAY behind the times, and are IMPRATICAL and offensive to many women today. Also, it's pretty obvious that what's happening in the world today are results of the past. If everything was so fine and dandy for women back then, why did it all suddenly turn shitty? You're totally confusing the First Nations people with Mexicans, or whatever. Different part of the world have different cultures. Maybe you haven't thought of this, but maybe the First Nations who live in Canada and the US treated women better, but maybe the ones who lived in Mexico treated women like shit, and that's how women got such a low standing in Mexican society in "current news".


Okay, gay males can easily impregnate a women and create a baby with her. They're not sterile, and they can reproduce, too. Sometimes gay males choose to marry a women and have kids to disguise his homosexuality. They're reproducing and shit.


Everyone was against him because he was being prejudiced and he had no scientific evidence to back him up. People generally look down on homophobics like him, so he was just being ridiculed. Also, the world was proven to be round because someone actually proved it with facts, not bullshit speculations about the human nature.


No, more people are not turning into homosexuals. They were homosexuals from the beginning, and were afraid to openly admit it due to persecution. Now, people are learning to accept, and more people are open about their sexuality. You can't "turn" into a homosexual; people are born gay.

Um, I'm not even going to adress your point about gay people having a separate school because I'm sure everyone here can see how much of a douchebag you are being. What the hell? "faggot holocaust" ??? Dude, not funny. What kind of sick person are you to make light of an event such as the holocaust? Are you anti-semitic too?


"it's not only for fags" DIDN'T I JUST SAY "EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADOPT IF THEY WANT TO"?? HOLY CRAP, DO YOU EVEN LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE REPLYING TO? ORPHANAGES WERE CREATED BECAUSE FRIKIN STRAIGHT PEOPLE THROW THEIR CHILDREN AWAY OR THEY FRIKIN DIE. ORPHANS IS THE RESULT OF FUCKING STRAIGHT PEOPLE.

DID I EVER SAY ORPHANAGES ARE ONLY FOR HOMOSEXUALS? NO. STFU AND GTFO.

"reproduction is a basis on my belief of why faggotry should stop. oh, and because it's disgusting, as should apply to all males"

Oh okay, go back to your lesbian porn now, reproductionfag.



Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/4/09

DevilMayCareAboutMe wrote:


allen93 wrote:

em.. guys.. i dont think you should kinda like fight in this forum...



It's kinda hard not to fight with someone who's being a douche.


I have to agree with you there.


So for everyone who's new to the (quite unrelated) conversation, here's the summary of thus far.

RamonJpop believes that:

- "guys shouldn't be gay"
- Guys can't be "sexy, cute, girly, etc.", and thus is supporting an unjust image of what a male should be like, as well as saying that all gay people are girly
- Change in society is bad because why the hell should we change when we've been like this forever?
- Women who are independent only end up being prostitutes, so they should get back to the kitchen
- Humans can be taught to turn gay
- There is a thing called "queer disease" which turns people homosexual
- Sexism is not a hateful thing; no, it's a good thing
- Homosexuals are worthless beings, and thus, must be killed off

As for me, I'll be replying to your stupid arguments in a spoiler:



9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heavens hopefully ;)
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

agila61 wrote:


unicorna wrote:
Good question I don’t get it either & I also don't get why a lot of guys like Yuri (girl X girl ) …don't get it


Because the guys who are the love interests in most anime are totally clueless, tongue-tied, hopelessly unable to connect with a girl they obviously like and who obviously likes them, and that's too much like real life to be interesting. With yuri, its possible to watch it for the drama and not constantly cringe at the stupidity of the typical male leading character.

Of course, the majority is just cheap fan service, but that's true of a lot of genre ... the good stuff is always the smaller part.




I see I see…. thanks for explaining
563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Quebec, Laval
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

Doggy883 wrote:


DevilMayCareAboutMe wrote:


allen93 wrote:

em.. guys.. i dont think you should kinda like fight in this forum...



It's kinda hard not to fight with someone who's being a douche.


I have to agree with you there.


So for everyone who's new to the (quite unrelated) conversation, here's the summary of thus far.

RamonJpop believes that:

- "guys shouldn't be gay"
- Guys can't be "sexy, cute, girly, etc.", and thus is supporting an unjust image of what a male should be like, as well as saying that all gay people are girly
- Change in society is bad because why the hell should we change when we've been like this forever?
- Women who are independent only end up being prostitutes, so they should get back to the kitchen
- Humans can be taught to turn gay
- There is a thing called "queer disease" which turns people homosexual
- Sexism is not a hateful thing; no, it's a good thing
- Homosexuals are worthless beings, and thus, must be killed off

As for me, I'll be replying to your stupid arguments in a spoiler:





sigh...i decided to read abit of the crap that ramonjpop is saying (nd thx doggy for the summary). from the beginning i knew he was the one wrong here cuz his way of decribing society is fkn stupid. how hes saying that life should be the way is was like 60 years ago nd that gay ppl are worthless nd even goin as far to describe it as a desease that gay ppl have that makes them the way they are. a person's sexuality is their own choice nd shouldnt be any of ur concern which, no one should care bout. BTW the song on ur profile is fkn stupid
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

DevilMayCareAboutMe wrote:


RamonJpop wrote:


Once again, you misunderstood me when you thought that I thought you said "yaoi = prostitution". Go look through ALL the posts and then come back once you've figured it out.

prostitiion increasing because of SINGLE women that can not support themselves. nowdays with all these liberal women, they have difficulty. now of course this does not apply to all women, and i hope it won't in the future.

I've looked at your link, and right at the top it mentions that reasons for the increase in prostitution included students not having enough money to pay for their fees, living expenses, etc. I don't see how people wanting eyecandy would be a reason as to why prostitution is increasing. I think you need to learn the difference between the porn industry and prostitution.

students meaning females meaning may not be able to support themselves alone nor earn the money alone. i did not say eyecandy was the reason for prostitution. no, i don't care nor want to learn the differennce between the porn industry and prostitution, they're both degrading against women and bad.

Also, just because you're Mexican, doesn't mean you can't be sexist. All that crap you've been spewing about women and their job and shit is sexist.

i've never implied this. you do. even if it may be sexist, it doesn't have to be hateful

http://www.ic.arizona.edu/ic/mcbride/ws200/mex-jand.htm <<< Judging from this link, it's apparent that all that bullshit about women having "high standards in rank" in Mexico were just pulled out of your ass.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22869022/ <<< Here's another one in case the first one had too many big words.

didn't you say i was stuck in the medieval times? why are you giving me these links of today's news? obviously this world has gone to filth, that even implies my country. the good ol days are gone. how about disproving my comment about ancient native american women

Yeah sure, reread it, look up all the unfamiliar words, and maybe then you'll understand.

What is this crap about modern slavery? You've been on too much of those shitty controversy sites. Besides, as much as you don't care about the economy, you're still living in it. You'll care when there's an inflation and suddenly everything's too expensive to buy, and you find yourself homeless with nothing but the clothes on your back.

there's something else for you to research if you don't know what i'm talkinga bout. just because i live in the economy i have to accept it? no. and i really do hope the next depression comes, i'm waiting. though i guess for your people, living off your land by primitive means isn't an option

I never said women weren't necessary. I'm saying gay people contribute just as much to society as anyone else.

well duh, if they're human they're sheep. i don't care how they contribute to society, i want an example on how they fit in human biological procession. 2 + 2 =4. female + male = offspring.

That article about homophobia being natural was just shitty. If you look at the comments below, you will see that people are flaming the crap out of the dude and calling him a nutcase. There's no way anyone's going to take that seriously.

you can't argue with fact. so what if they're all against him? that doesn't make them right? when everyone thought the world was flat, did that make them right?


So if what you're saying about the "queer disease" is right, then that means if mentally handicaped students were accepted into the community, other people will become mentally handicaped, too? What the heck is this crap. Next thing, you'll be throwing quotes from the BIBLE at me. Well, while you're at it, I'm just going to make up another disease too, and this one's going to be called the "STUPID SHITHEAD DISEASE".

like i said, more people are turning queer now because it is being more accepted. sure, go ahead and call me that.

Furthermore, schools especially for gay people is not a sign of gay people being accepted into the community. It is a sign of segregation and it promotes rather than undermine homophobia. I don't see how this is harlarious or outrageous, since it helps your homophobic agenda.
it is hilariously outragous how they've gotten this far. how scum like fags get this privilige of having school. we need a faggot holocaust to exterminate them all

What the heck are you smoking? Everyone should be able to adopt if they want to. There's enough babies in the world as it is.

like i said, sexually disabled couples want to adopt an orphen. it's not only for fags. in fact, i doubt orphanages were created for homosexual utilization.

Since you're so obsessed over reproduction, I guess straight people who don't want to have kids, and old people should be killed off too, since they won't or can't reproduce.
reproduction is a basis on my belief of why faggotry should stop. oh, and because it's disgusting, as should apply to all males

Yeah yeah, this is totally not over. <8 )



Okay um, I don't know where you got the idea that unmarried women can't support themselves, because there are plenty of single parents around, and they do just fine. You're being sexist, even when you're trying to sound as if you're being sympathetic towards women or something.

Also, I seriously suggest you go look back on your posts now, because I said "some people just want some eyecandy, is that so hard to understand?" and then you replied with "that is why prostitution is increasing yearly". This might be a misunderstanding on my part, but I don't understand which part of my previous post were you referring to with "that is why prostitution is increasing yearly".


"I've never implied this" Then what the hell was all that crap about your Mexican background and how in Mexico, women had "higher standard ranks" or some shit like that. Even if that stuff was true, you're still being sexist, and sexism is considered a HATE crime. So yeah, you're being hateful, prejudiced, and degrading.

"just because i live in it i have to accept it?" Yes, you're using your computer, you're buying clothes, food, you're living in a house you or your parents bought with their money. Unless you can live without buying anything, thus not contributing to the economy, I think you've pretty much accepted it even as you are in denial. Don't be a frikin hypocrite. Furthermore, why the hell would you want to go backwards and go "living off your land". You are an idiot. If there's an economical depression, there'll be NO LAND FOR YOU TO LIVE OFF OF. You'll be too hungry to even lift a shovel, let along farm. You won't even be able to buy SEEDS. Frik, are you on crack or something?

Dude, when I said "medieval times", it was an EXPRESSION. Why the hell are you taking it so literally? I meant that your thoughts about the role of women are WAY behind the times, and are IMPRATICAL and offensive to many women today. Also, it's pretty obvious that what's happening in the world today are results of the past. If everything was so fine and dandy for women back then, why did it all suddenly turn shitty? You're totally confusing the First Nations people with Mexicans, or whatever. Different part of the world have different cultures. Maybe you haven't thought of this, but maybe the First Nations who live in Canada and the US treated women better, but maybe the ones who lived in Mexico treated women like shit, and that's how women got such a low standing in Mexican society in "current news".


Okay, gay males can easily impregnate a women and create a baby with her. They're not sterile, and they can reproduce, too. Sometimes gay males choose to marry a women and have kids to disguise his homosexuality. They're reproducing and shit.


Everyone was against him because he was being prejudiced and he had no scientific evidence to back him up. People generally look down on homophobics like him, so he was just being ridiculed. Also, the world was proven to be round because someone actually proved it with facts, not bullshit speculations about the human nature.


No, more people are not turning into homosexuals. They were homosexuals from the beginning, and were afraid to openly admit it due to persecution. Now, people are learning to accept, and more people are open about their sexuality. You can't "turn" into a homosexual; people are born gay.

Um, I'm not even going to adress your point about gay people having a separate school because I'm sure everyone here can see how much of a douchebag you are being. What the hell? "faggot holocaust" ??? Dude, not funny. What kind of sick person are you to make light of an event such as the holocaust? Are you anti-semitic too?


"it's not only for fags" DIDN'T I JUST SAY "EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO ADOPT IF THEY WANT TO"?? HOLY CRAP, DO YOU EVEN LOOK AT WHAT YOU'RE REPLYING TO? ORPHANAGES WERE CREATED BECAUSE FRIKIN STRAIGHT PEOPLE THROW THEIR CHILDREN AWAY OR THEY FRIKIN DIE. ORPHANS IS THE RESULT OF FUCKING STRAIGHT PEOPLE.

DID I EVER SAY ORPHANAGES ARE ONLY FOR HOMOSEXUALS? NO. STFU AND GTFO.

"reproduction is a basis on my belief of why faggotry should stop. oh, and because it's disgusting, as should apply to all males"

Oh okay, go back to your lesbian porn now, reproductionfag.





My point exactly, you proved my point that people like you make women look bad.
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

teefa wrote:


RamonJpop wrote:







578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Magical land of g...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
Why do men like yuri and lesbians? 2 hot girls making out. Ignoring the fact it means the guy will NEVER get in the middle, they still find it hot(Annoyingly so.)

Why do girls like yaoi? Honestly? Much broader reason's. It's romantic or cute, sweet or loving, And sometimes hot.

I'm a girl, I don't like yaoi. I like my yuri, My reason's are those listed above, It's cute and romantic, sweet and loving, and yes, Sometimes hot. :3 Then again i'm also a lesbian. And no, I'm not butch since that's our apparent stereotype(Even though butch lesbian's are...rare.).
I randomly read a few comments in the topic. "They need a reality check" "Only fat girls.", Etc...
ALL the girls I know who like yaoi, Are actually rather attractive, Skinny, And refuse to use Japanese randomly in their sentence unless their intending to be silly.(Same thing I do.), Also, Have a better grasp on reality than most other human's walking about this planet. Some are a bit out there, but their fun.
If that is what you think, That girls who like that kind of stuff are fall into a stereotype, Isn't the same true of men?
Obviously if you like anime you MUST be a nerd, according to your logic anyway. If you like 2 girls making out, Or hentai in general, OBVIOUSLY you can't get any in real life.

In REALITY however, Just because someone likes something, Doesn't mean they fall into any stereotype's.
Yaoi and Yuri, are love stories, maybe they have some action thrown in, maybe it's the yuri/yaoi is just a subtext or a joke thrown in. Sometimes, Yes. It is about the sex.
But a woman who likes watching 2 men make out, isn't any worse than a guy who likes watching 2 girls make out, But at least the girl's can control themselves and not be a douche bag by trying to get themselves in on it. /rant
6464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hell! >:D
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
i dont like yaoi!
2343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

bujujutko wrote:

dude... that is one of the many parts of the mystery called WOMEN..... a black holes mystery can be solved but a womans brain is beyond reason and reality..... but im not saying that all women that like yaoi are sickos that needs serious counciling.... or maybe i am....

anyways, we got our own fetishes... all guys have fetishes.... as for me, its lolicons, nurses, maids, magical girls, tsundere, cat girls, and so on and so forth.... its to many ^.^ ..... so we, the male population, have absolutely no right to criticize the sick, demented, disturbing, disgusting, degrading, inhumane, annoying, horrifying, hair raising, vomit inducing thing called yaoi....

i mean, we dont hate all the gay people right? (i do imagine burning them on a stick but that is something i keep to myself..)




lol, if you take the 'lolicons, nurses, maids, magical girls, tsundere, cat girls etc' and made them all male, you've pretty much listed all my fetishes haha. I think the perhaps men and women aren't so different, we're all pervy to an extent.
644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
the same reason why most guys like yuri.
1018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Where the music t...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
Can we just say most people hate homosexuals and just go on with the MAIN topic of this forum. Why do most girls like yaoi?
Posted 2/4/09
Why do guyz like Yuri?

I like Yaoi because i just like it...~
3416 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
I think it's because Yaoi manga or anime has full of beautiful guys >///<
&some Yaoi are actually darn funny.
:DD
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.