First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
Why do most girls like yaoi?
3090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / The Kingdom
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
Cause girls like a quick fiddle "down there" too!
4228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

khryzalids wrote:


ceruleanskydreams wrote:

To put it simply, those girls are lonely and needs proper reality guidance

Example: The girl didn't have anyone she likes and thus secluded herself in watching such things... Well, most Yaoi are indeed funny like hell!!!

Make your move


i heard that in real life girls have more chances to become a lesbi than menz becoming gays...


Yeah, I suppose something like this could happen. I know 4 out of 36 girls in the class I attended are dykes. But I gotta admit, they are fun to be with. They are fun-loving... But I get the feeling they are like that because of human defense mechanisms like: When you are bored, you try to have fun...
54971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Flushing,NY
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
simple the same reason why we guys love yuri-its hot...but yaoi makes meke cry
917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / my house?
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
Why do most guys like lesbians? It goes both ways.
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/5/09





My point exactly, you proved my point that people like you make women look bad.





773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/5/09 , edited 2/5/09

DevilMayCareAboutMe wrote:






My point exactly, you proved my point that people like you make women look bad.




v
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England.
Offline
Posted 2/5/09


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Accurate.
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / DEEP SOUTH...save...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
I really don't know many girls that like yaoi simply because it is yaoi. They like it due to the romance involved. Yaoi does tend to be a softer love story than the regular stories or yuri.

As a boy, it doesn't matter if what I am reading is yaoi, yuri, or neither as long as the story and characters are interesting. However, I don't tend to like the extremely graphic ones (of either) because they use the sex and nudity to substitute for real substance.
167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

RamonJpop wrote:


DevilMayCareAboutMe wrote:






My point exactly, you proved my point that people like you make women look bad.




v




7997 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / somewhere i guess...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
ITS FREAKIN HOT!!!!!
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Kaijiland.
Offline
Posted 2/5/09 , edited 2/5/09

RamonJpop wrote:




333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
I really like shounen-ai :D
But not the yaoi part so much
(so only the romantic stuff. if they hold hands and kiss it's allright with me lol.
i dont say its wrong to have sex when ur gay i just don't like to see it. hahaha.)

I think i like it because of the forbidden relationship thingey.
And its full of bishie :3
1390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / right behind you,...
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

Hippos_Rock wrote:

YAOI ROCKS!!! ^^
I watch yaoi and shounen-ai because it usually has a better storyline and romance to it. I do like girlxboy relationships in anime too but it just gets too repetative. The guy is a jerk to her, she hates him, she then falls in love with him, they go out.....-_-' yeah.... most anime's and manga's that i have seen with boyxgirl relationships turn out like that. I also don't mind shoujou-ai. It's light girlxgirl so i don't really mind it, but it too usually has a better storyline and romance too it than regular boyxgirl animes. *switches back to yaoi topic* For the most part in yaoi relationships in anime and manga the romance is intense. When i look for a romance anime or manga i want something that can make you say "I wish relationships like that could exsist." *sigh* I mean i rarely find a good boyxgirl anime that can make me think that.... it would have to be like a regular novel or something. I know you all have different opinions on it but its like asking "Why do you like watching straight relationships?", "Why do you watch yuri?", "Why do you like action anime and not romance anime?" or "Why do you like hentai anime?" Anyways i just think we should have an open mind to what people like and dislike and not judge them on it.^^ well that's all i have to say...bye bye


i agree with you on that
52334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / earth.
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
no comment....
140 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / PhIlIpPiNeS
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
its because Yaoi is made for girls.
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
Heheheheheh! Whatever it is.....................

It is all natural...........

let them be.........................

First  Prev  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.