First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why do most girls like yaoi?
3788 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in my Room xD
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

spazing_dragon wrote:


yoselin_2009 wrote:


spazing_dragon wrote:

for the penetration obviously


lol that was too direct...


that's just the kind of person I am


i can tell xD
and i wont deny it either xD
i love it when they blush >.<
when doing that >.<
and then the expression of pain
kyaaaa~
okay ill stop u.u
9849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
Cuz you don't see it in real life....
and if you did..That would be very disgusting
82 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
YAOI ROCKS!!! ^^
I watch yaoi and shounen-ai because it usually has a better storyline and romance to it. I do like girlxboy relationships in anime too but it just gets too repetative. The guy is a jerk to her, she hates him, she then falls in love with him, they go out.....-_-' yeah.... most anime's and manga's that i have seen with boyxgirl relationships turn out like that. I also don't mind shoujou-ai. It's light girlxgirl so i don't really mind it, but it too usually has a better storyline and romance too it than regular boyxgirl animes. *switches back to yaoi topic* For the most part in yaoi relationships in anime and manga the romance is intense. When i look for a romance anime or manga i want something that can make you say "I wish relationships like that could exsist." *sigh* I mean i rarely find a good boyxgirl anime that can make me think that.... it would have to be like a regular novel or something. I know you all have different opinions on it but its like asking "Why do you like watching straight relationships?", "Why do you watch yuri?", "Why do you like action anime and not romance anime?" or "Why do you like hentai anime?" Anyways i just think we should have an open mind to what people like and dislike and not judge them on it.^^ well that's all i have to say...bye bye
17100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / あなたの心
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
Cuz its two hot guys instead of one
74 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
well for me it is because they have a story.
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
WWELLL My reason is.. O_O uhh it's hot. xD

It's porbably the same reason guys like a little girl on girl action~~ XD
Posted 1/27/09
Why do most guy like yuri ? (before you ask that you must ask this)
1925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada, manitoba,...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
girls like it cas we like it it's not much diferent from yuri or normal anime it's just alot funnyer and often alot more romance

(but yuri is just grose cas like 2 girls and just ewwwwwwww)
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Brighton UK
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
same reason guys watch yuri
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Brighton UK
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

hinata1213 wrote:

girls like it cas we like it it's not much diferent from yuri or normal anime it's just alot funnyer and often alot more romance

(but yuri is just grose cas like 2 girls and just ewwwwwwww)


for most guys and a rather large group of girls (over 30 %), its the opposite
1925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / canada, manitoba,...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

slices wrote:


hinata1213 wrote:

girls like it cas we like it it's not much diferent from yuri or normal anime it's just alot funnyer and often alot more romance

(but yuri is just grose cas like 2 girls and just ewwwwwwww)


for most guys and a rather large group of girls (over 30 %), its the opposite


well ya but why cas it's just not write and completle gross
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
Hey, some people need to recognize the difference between Yaoi and Shounen-ai and not use the two terms interchangeably.

I hate it when people talk about shounen-ai and call it yaoi. It's, frankly, really annoying.
1087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Brighton UK
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

hinata1213 wrote:


slices wrote:


hinata1213 wrote:

girls like it cas we like it it's not much diferent from yuri or normal anime it's just alot funnyer and often alot more romance

(but yuri is just grose cas like 2 girls and just ewwwwwwww)


for most guys and a rather large group of girls (over 30 %), its the opposite


well ya but why cas it's just not write and completle gross


if you think it is then its up to you and your own beliefs, but remember that Gays and Lesbians are accepted are normal and not "grose" in all societies other than islamic countries who are conviced being that way is a sin, on a simiular not i am either straight or a lesbian (i am a guy), so it not like i am insulted of anything, i am mearly saying that when expessing your opinion dont mark something as "grose" publicly just because you think it is some people will be offended because that would be labeling them
379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Kaijiland.
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

bubblegum-samurai wrote:

Fangirls thinks it's hot to see two bishies make-out.





Please do not generalize all fangirls.


@Others:

Are you sure you ' LOVE ' this?

1400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Buena Park
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
what is yaoi?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.