First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why do most girls like yaoi?
3439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

Susanna9 wrote:

because 2 hot male guys kissing is HOT!!! omg!

tell me guys also think that 2 hot girls kissing is hot

girls think that yuri is discusting and yaoi is HOT!!!
guys think that yaoi is discusting but yuri is hot

its the truth


Actually many girls watch yuri, but guys just don't watch yaoi...it's a no-no
Posted 1/30/09

Susanna9 wrote:

because 2 hot male guys kissing is HOT!!! omg!

its the truth


Amen!
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

Jei_Ken wrote:


Susanna9 wrote:

because 2 hot male guys kissing is HOT!!! omg!

tell me guys also think that 2 hot girls kissing is hot

girls think that yuri is discusting and yaoi is HOT!!!
guys think that yaoi is discusting but yuri is hot

its the truth


Actually many girls watch yuri, but guys just don't watch yaoi...it's a no-no


lol its true that guys its a total no no but when girls aren't sure about there sexual orientation they watch yuri
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

BoysInLove wrote:


Susanna9 wrote:

because 2 hot male guys kissing is HOT!!! omg!

its the truth


Amen!


lol i know right! xDD
3439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

BoysInLove wrote:


Susanna9 wrote:

because 2 hot male guys kissing is HOT!!! omg!

its the truth


Amen!


lol, you totally just defeated what I was saying about guys not watching yaoi hehe

and right after my post
3439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

Susanna9 wrote:


Jei_Ken wrote:


Susanna9 wrote:

because 2 hot male guys kissing is HOT!!! omg!

tell me guys also think that 2 hot girls kissing is hot

girls think that yuri is discusting and yaoi is HOT!!!
guys think that yaoi is discusting but yuri is hot

its the truth


Actually many girls watch yuri, but guys just don't watch yaoi...it's a no-no


lol its true that guys its a total no no but when girls aren't sure about there sexual orientation they watch yuri


No, straight girls can watch yuri.

Straight guys just don't watch yaoi.
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/09 , edited 1/30/09

Jei_Ken wrote:


Susanna9 wrote:


Jei_Ken wrote:


Susanna9 wrote:

because 2 hot male guys kissing is HOT!!! omg!

tell me guys also think that 2 hot girls kissing is hot

girls think that yuri is discusting and yaoi is HOT!!!
guys think that yaoi is discusting but yuri is hot

its the truth


Actually many girls watch yuri, but guys just don't watch yaoi...it's a no-no


lol its true that guys its a total no no but when girls aren't sure about there sexual orientation they watch yuri


No, straight girls can watch yuri.

Straight guys just don't watch yaoi.


lol well that's ur opinion thank you for sharing it with me ^___^

its is true that only straight guys don't watch yaoi
10610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / at freesky online~
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
duh...because of the bishounen! i think most guys like yuri and ecchi...its the same reason
1385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
i think yaoi is girl-porn to us,as opposed to guys who like hot girls kissing each other....
Posted 1/30/09
732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
i think i read it somewhr that its the same as guys liking yuri
359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

Yaoi fan girls are little horny virgins who wants to get laid but cant so they fantasize about it in yaoi anime.
Posted 1/31/09
Its fckin hot n sexier n yummmmy lol dis thread seems familiar. oh welll lool
7141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
well,for me...........
it's totally fucking awesome damn hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
Well...............................

Maybe those girls want to know how boys talk............................................

with their SWORDS!

ohh, to the battle! to the death!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.