First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why do most girls like yaoi?
10075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wonderland~~
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
i love yaoi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! X3

i think it's because the love between guys just looks so sweet and how do i say this.. it's make my heart melt thinking about it... and besides, the storyline is so much better than shoujo.. shoujo is so boring.... no romance at all or really girly girly story about this girl wants to win the boy she admired.. pfttt.. i hate that kind of stuff... yaoi has more angst and drama..

I LOVE YAOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / darkness
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

Susanna9 wrote:

because 2 hot male guys kissing is HOT!!! omg!

tell me guys also think that 2 hot girls kissing is hot

girls think that yuri is discusting and yaoi is HOT!!!
guys think that yaoi is discusting but yuri is hot

its the truth


I'm a guy, and I think that both yaoi and yuri are incredibly beautiful.
1493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

Rosa_x wrote:


0421lala wrote:

i'm a girl

and i hate yaoi....

dude, don't jump into conclusions okay?

lolz.


Well, it says MOST girls... not all girls...
I like Yaoi too, but I don't really know why, I just think it's cute..
And what some people say: Girls that like yaoi are lonely and don't have someone they like... well, that's just bullshit xD Cause I've got a really sweet and really hot boyfriend, and I love him lots <3 But I still like Yaoi ^^

And, a lot of my male friends like Yuri, so I think it has just something to do with being attracted to the opposite sex stuff.. XD


i know.. but the way he's delivering his comments say otherwise. lolz
6792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / random
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
maybe the same reason why boys like yuri...

for me, i dont like yaoi...
19529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
http://myanimelis...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
count me out...
2351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / in the SHIBUYA RI...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
coz they think its so sweet and romantic? urgh, i got one friend of mine loves yaoi and always shout 'kyyaa!!!!' when she sees a yaoi pic and wud shout out' so sweet!!!'.......just dun understand these people...
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
yaoi is soo nasty
608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Hungary
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09
I think it's very simple :

Shounen ai is very cute, innocent and the art is mostly heartbreakingly nice^^ It shows a very light romantic situation...
Boys and girls having feelings for they own sex is always appearing in an idealized cute way in both shounen and shoujo ai...Even if a girl dislikes too romantic scenes ( like me, for example ) these touching moments will positively affect her - I'm not saying every girl has to like any homosexual content, but there are some mangas they defenetly attract even those who dislike this stuff...

The sexual content probably affects girls because none of the characters is a female...Before I got into an age I was very disturbed by hentai and even now I find some works extremely offensive against women...Without noticing it I switched roles with the female character and felt very uncomfortable...
By boys' love this feeling appears among guys...They don't like it because they unwillingly imagine themselves involved in homosexual activities...( there's a difference between fantasying and imagine, so don't take me wrong guys^^ ) A girl won't identify herself with a guy character...Maybe sympathise with him...

Another reason are the looks of the BL characters...Guys wouldn't read yuri if the girls weren't pretty so it's the same for BL...Girls like hot looking guys and the more of them appear the better^^ Also guys watch yuri because they like the female anatomy...Girls who aren't bisexual why the hell should adore the female body...They rather see nice (half)naked guys sweating and full of desire and lust^^

At least I read BL because the things I wrote above^^U But since I matured a bit I'm mostly looking for the most artistic and/or sophisticated works...I really enjoy it if there's a good ballance between sexual content and developing story, like it's seen in Haru wo Daiteita or any manga by Kazusa Takashima, Miyamoto Kano...etc...

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot...I do the "kyaaa" and "kawaii" reaction too, though only silent...But you can really tell about my face if I read something interesting...( not only BL, I do this while reading shounen too:P ) I guess girls just have more enthusiasm^^U I do know it's childish ( and if someone doesn't know limits it can be annoying too ) but excitement needs to be expressed unless girls get depressed...^^
5155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
I like shounen ai better then yaoi. I really dont know why.
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
For the same reason why guys like to watch two hot girls making out. We think it's hot. End of story.
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

Shadow347 wrote:


Susanna9 wrote:

because 2 hot male guys kissing is HOT!!! omg!

tell me guys also think that 2 hot girls kissing is hot

girls think that yuri is discusting and yaoi is HOT!!!
guys think that yaoi is discusting but yuri is hot

its the truth


I'm a guy, and I think that both yaoi and yuri are incredibly beautiful.


@Susanna
You're wrong. I'm a girl and I like yaoi,yuri AND hentai.
Oh and you're annoying me...very much
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

Jei_Ken wrote:


Susanna9 wrote:

because 2 hot male guys kissing is HOT!!! omg!

tell me guys also think that 2 hot girls kissing is hot

girls think that yuri is discusting and yaoi is HOT!!!
guys think that yaoi is discusting but yuri is hot

its the truth


Actually many girls watch yuri, but guys just don't watch yaoi...it's a no-no


Because girls can watch yuri and still be straight as a needle, yes?
Oh, I know some straight guys who like yaoi.

1161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
Well, the story is so adorable and the characters are soooo cute!!!! It is hard to find such romatically and emotional characters elsewhere.

or maybe that is just me
17662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
its the same reason with guys watching porn.
but for girls.
its better for us to watch guys make out
then to watch girls doing it.~
So yeah
4164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / On board the Musa...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09 , edited 1/31/09
what if guys watch yaoi. im a guy and i like to watch yaoi. those touching moments make me go "kyaaaa" and "kawaii" and then they go all lovely dovey its soooooooooooo cute. yuri is good to but i like Shoujo Ai more then yuri. but then again they both "kawaii.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.