First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply the snow coming party..
Moderator
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/29/09

lilaznbgirl wrote:


sk19391 wrote:



Cause it sounds frilly...XD....although most of the patrons ARe girls.....


but but but, what if it isn't? It can be a festival type thing? =)


Lets leave all the romance out and then....no?....I didn't think so -_-
Moderator
19720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

sk19391 wrote:


lilaznbgirl wrote:


sk19391 wrote:



Cause it sounds frilly...XD....although most of the patrons ARe girls.....


but but but, what if it isn't? It can be a festival type thing? =)


Lets leave all the romance out and then....no?....I didn't think so -_-


Awwwwww C'monnnnnn!!!! Pweeaassseeee!!!! =)
Moderator
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

lilaznbgirl wrote:


sk19391 wrote:


lilaznbgirl wrote:


sk19391 wrote:



Cause it sounds frilly...XD....although most of the patrons ARe girls.....


but but but, what if it isn't? It can be a festival type thing? =)


Lets leave all the romance out and then....no?....I didn't think so -_-


Awwwwww C'monnnnnn!!!! Pweeaassseeee!!!! =)


Do what you want you all out number me and Hana is the one that decides anyways
Moderator
19720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

sk19391 wrote:


lilaznbgirl wrote:


sk19391 wrote:


lilaznbgirl wrote:


sk19391 wrote:



Cause it sounds frilly...XD....although most of the patrons ARe girls.....


but but but, what if it isn't? It can be a festival type thing? =)


Lets leave all the romance out and then....no?....I didn't think so -_-


Awwwwww C'monnnnnn!!!! Pweeaassseeee!!!! =)


Do what you want you all out number me and Hana is the one that decides anyways


buuutttt I want everyone to have funnnnnnnn *Glompz* =)
Moderator
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/30/09

lilaznbgirl wrote:


sk19391 wrote:


lilaznbgirl wrote:


sk19391 wrote:


lilaznbgirl wrote:


sk19391 wrote:



Cause it sounds frilly...XD....although most of the patrons ARe girls.....


but but but, what if it isn't? It can be a festival type thing? =)


Lets leave all the romance out and then....no?....I didn't think so -_-


Awwwwww C'monnnnnn!!!! Pweeaassseeee!!!! =)


Do what you want you all out number me and Hana is the one that decides anyways


buuutttt I want everyone to have funnnnnnnn *Glompz* =)


Moderator
19720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

sk19391 wrote:


lilaznbgirl wrote:



buuutttt I want everyone to have funnnnnnnn *Glompz* =)



I'm sure you all will have a lovely time.


*Sad* But but but =( *looks down at the ground*
Creator
11678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/09



yes yes yes... im the boss hurray for being the boss.. anyways.... there will be lots of love o_O on our snowcoming party thing.... dont complain i mean c'mon even the coldest/meanest people on earth want some lovin too XXD so yeah.....

Moderator
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

lilaznbgirl wrote:


sk19391 wrote:


lilaznbgirl wrote:



buuutttt I want everyone to have funnnnnnnn *Glompz* =)



I'm sure you all will have a lovely time.


*Sad* But but but =( *looks down at the ground*


Don't be sad....I"m sure that we'll all have a lovely time, just tone the lovey dovey a bit....
Moderator
18137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
games for teh party weee
i have a rly bad urge of wanting to play T or D o.o
I think theres something wrong with me.
Moderator
19720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

sk19391 wrote:


lilaznbgirl wrote:


sk19391 wrote:


lilaznbgirl wrote:



buuutttt I want everyone to have funnnnnnnn *Glompz* =)



I'm sure you all will have a lovely time.


*Sad* But but but =( *looks down at the ground*


Don't be sad....I"m sure that we'll all have a lovely time, just tone the lovey dovey a bit....


Okie!! Done and Done!!! *glomps and cuddles* :3 Wooshh~
Moderator
2964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

lilaznbgirl wrote:


sk19391 wrote:


lilaznbgirl wrote:


sk19391 wrote:


lilaznbgirl wrote:



buuutttt I want everyone to have funnnnnnnn *Glompz* =)



I'm sure you all will have a lovely time.


*Sad* But but but =( *looks down at the ground*


Don't be sad....I"m sure that we'll all have a lovely time, just tone the lovey dovey a bit....


Okie!! Done and Done!!! *glomps and cuddles* :3 Wooshh~


LOL
Creator
11678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
wtf is going on here?


O______O... can someone please help me write the invitation.... =_= since my grammar is crap i cant do it..
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.