First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
TubGirl
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
who or what is tub girl?
Posted 1/28/09

willby wrote:

who or what is tub girl?


second post dude
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

tyrantxd wrote:


willby wrote:

who or what is tub girl?


second post dude


ok I didn't really want to know you sick fucks
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
the fuck is that??
Posted 1/28/09

willby wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


willby wrote:

who or what is tub girl?


second post dude


ok I didn't really want to know you sick fucks


wow hoping that wasn't directed at me. i have nothing to do with this.
3491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

tyrantxd wrote:


willby wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


willby wrote:

who or what is tub girl?


second post dude


ok I didn't really want to know you sick fucks


wow hoping that wasn't directed at me. i have nothing to do with this.


No it's to whoever mde this thread and to all f*cks who approve of this crap.
Posted 1/28/09
I don't like them.
Posted 1/28/09

willby wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


willby wrote:


tyrantxd wrote:


willby wrote:

who or what is tub girl?


second post dude


ok I didn't really want to know you sick fucks


wow hoping that wasn't directed at me. i have nothing to do with this.


No it's to whoever mde this thread and to all f*cks who approve of this crap.


yah stop ruining the internet. i'm proud of myself for not getting it at first.
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
i've of heard of this shit. it's fucking nasty. if you want to save your eyes, never ever try to find out what it is. it's much, much better if you don't know. trust me
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Facebook XD
Offline
Posted 1/28/09 , edited 1/28/09

azn099 wrote:

i've of heard of this shit. it's fucking nasty. if you want to save your eyes, never ever try to find out what it is. it's much, much better if you don't know. trust me


Oh. ok
i was about to type "What on earth is this TubGirl?"
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

Archangel768 wrote:

olOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

yea tubgirl made me feel sick.

ok tub girl for all u people that don't know
is a girl in the bath tub with her butt up in the air pooing out the most disgusting poo u'll ever see. and it spurts out up in the air and back into her mouth.

now u understand well sort of.
u have to see it to believe it. lololol


...excuse me?
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

Nyarth wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:

olOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

yea tubgirl made me feel sick.

ok tub girl for all u people that don't know
is a girl in the bath tub with her butt up in the air pooing out the most disgusting poo u'll ever see. and it spurts out up in the air and back into her mouth.

now u understand well sort of.
u have to see it to believe it. lololol


...excuse me?


see it to believe it.

look it up in google images without safe search on.
but if you would like to keep your sense of sight then i suggest u stay far away from it LOL
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
Go to http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/ and search for Tubgirl. She's a sexy bitch
53940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

Archangel768 wrote:


Nyarth wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:

olOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

yea tubgirl made me feel sick.

ok tub girl for all u people that don't know
is a girl in the bath tub with her butt up in the air pooing out the most disgusting poo u'll ever see. and it spurts out up in the air and back into her mouth.

now u understand well sort of.
u have to see it to believe it. lololol


...excuse me?


see it to believe it.

look it up in google images without safe search on.
but if you would like to keep your sense of sight then i suggest u stay far away from it LOL


I'm afraid of doing that so I'll pass
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

Nyarth wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:


Nyarth wrote:


Archangel768 wrote:

olOLOOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

yea tubgirl made me feel sick.

ok tub girl for all u people that don't know
is a girl in the bath tub with her butt up in the air pooing out the most disgusting poo u'll ever see. and it spurts out up in the air and back into her mouth.

now u understand well sort of.
u have to see it to believe it. lololol


...excuse me?


see it to believe it.

look it up in google images without safe search on.
but if you would like to keep your sense of sight then i suggest u stay far away from it LOL


I'm afraid of doing that so I'll pass


good choice lol
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.