First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ♣ Bleach Discussion
Posted 3/2/09

snowpuppy362 wrote:


Yayoshi_Sano wrote:

I have often wondered what Aizen's bankai would be, considering he is one of the most powerful beings in the story





LoKou wrote:

Aizen's bankai? but you dont know? Im not sure that I know, but they say something about his bankai in the first Arc, well somewhere in the end when they realize that he's not dead. Im not sure that they are speaking about the bankai form, but....


hmm wasnt his bankai the "any one who sees it i can control what they r seeing" kinda thing or was that the releasted forum ?.?



Yeah, you're pretty close, because Im thinking at the same thing. But Im not sure if indeed we are talking about the Shikai or Bankai

Moderator
13253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / on skype and gaia...
Offline
Posted 3/3/09

LoKou wrote:


snowpuppy362 wrote:


Yayoshi_Sano wrote:

I have often wondered what Aizen's bankai would be, considering he is one of the most powerful beings in the story





LoKou wrote:

Aizen's bankai? but you dont know? Im not sure that I know, but they say something about his bankai in the first Arc, well somewhere in the end when they realize that he's not dead. Im not sure that they are speaking about the bankai form, but....


hmm wasnt his bankai the "any one who sees it i can control what they r seeing" kinda thing or was that the releasted forum ?.?



Yeah, you're pretty close, because Im thinking at the same thing. But Im not sure if indeed we are talking about the Shikai or Bankai



ill check a site when i get back from cleaning & reorganizing my room if no is 100% sure by then
Member
549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Soul Society..10t...
Offline
Posted 3/3/09
hello..can someone tell me when bleach movie 'fade to black' will be show?
can't wait the story.....
Posted 3/3/09

Spirit_haq wrote:

hello..can someone tell me when bleach movie 'fade to black' will be show?
can't wait the story.....


Im pretty sure you'll have to wait until September
Member
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 3/6/09 , edited 3/6/09

LoKou wrote:


Spirit_haq wrote:

hello..can someone tell me when bleach movie 'fade to black' will be show?
can't wait the story.....


Im pretty sure you'll have to wait until September


yeah, there's no telling when this movie's gonna show up
n I want 2 see it so badly 2... maybe its because of d theme (ichiruki isnt it?)
anyways hav u guys read this week's manga? ulquiorra really gone insane hasnt he? what strength...
Posted 3/7/09

ace_0901 wrote:


LoKou wrote:


Spirit_haq wrote:

hello..can someone tell me when bleach movie 'fade to black' will be show?
can't wait the story.....


Im pretty sure you'll have to wait until September


yeah, there's no telling when this movie's gonna show up
n I want 2 see it so badly 2... maybe its because of d theme (ichiruki isnt it?)
anyways hav u guys read this week's manga? ulquiorra really gone insane hasnt he? what strength...


hehe, you like Rukia?
btw, Im not reading the manga, Im just watching the anime, so I dont know what happened there. But if you say that Ulquiorra has gone insane that means he released his form
Member
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 3/7/09

LoKou wrote:


ace_0901 wrote:


LoKou wrote:


Spirit_haq wrote:

hello..can someone tell me when bleach movie 'fade to black' will be show?
can't wait the story.....


Im pretty sure you'll have to wait until September


yeah, there's no telling when this movie's gonna show up
n I want 2 see it so badly 2... maybe its because of d theme (ichiruki isnt it?)
anyways hav u guys read this week's manga? ulquiorra really gone insane hasnt he? what strength...


hehe, you like Rukia?
btw, Im not reading the manga, Im just watching the anime, so I dont know what happened there. But if you say that Ulquiorra has gone insane that means he released his form


yeah, rukia isnt like other female characters, she's unique
haha apparently ulquiorra has 2 released form, cant wait till d next chap, ichigo almost died (although i know it's quite impossible, he'll revive somehow )
Member
1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
omg, what happened 2 ichigo?
his hair grow longer! they wont bring up d hollow ag, will they?
Member
5017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / シンガポール。
Offline
Posted 3/13/09
Chapter 349 killed ;D Love the action revolving around Ichigo, but I wanna see what happened to Hitsugaya too. Y'know, after he got walloped by Halibel.
Member
549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Soul Society..10t...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
yeah i also see it.......emm but i waitin 4 epi where 8th taichou vs 1st espada will fight....
that will be more interesting..haha
Posted 3/14/09

Spirit_haq wrote:

yeah i also see it.......emm but i waitin 4 epi where 8th taichou vs 1st espada will fight....
that will be more interesting..haha


and who is the taichou of the 8 division? That big dog or whatever he is? Because I forgot
Member
549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Soul Society..10t...
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
u can see at my profile..i put at my photo
Member
2747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / じごく
Offline
Posted 3/14/09
The big dog, komura-taichou is 7th division~
8th division is kyoraku shunsui~
Posted 3/15/09

Spirit_haq wrote:

u can see at my profile..i put at my photo


Thank you
Posted 3/15/09
Gomen, Kyoraku taichou It appears that I keep forgetting your division's number.

But unless, I dont see the number on their backs, of course I cant remember.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.