First  Prev  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  Next  Last
What were you in your past life?
Posted 7/24/11
I was my dad...? How does that even work? xD
Posted 8/16/11
I was probably a goldfish, considering my luck and karma.
Posted 8/16/11
The very first emperor of China.
Posted 8/16/11
a wolf for sure
Posted 8/16/11

Vega66 wrote:

The very first emperor of China.


History isn't my forte, care to elaborate?
Posted 8/16/11 , edited 8/16/11

Lauriet wrote:


Vega66 wrote:

The very first emperor of China.


History isn't my forte, care to elaborate?


Because he possibly had a similar personality and disorders as high I do. He was power hungry, desired immortality, maniacal, paranoid, and had grandiose thinking.

Posted 8/16/11

Vega66 wrote:


Lauriet wrote:


Vega66 wrote:

The very first emperor of China.


History isn't my forte, care to elaborate?


Because he possibly had a similar personality and disorders as high I do. He was power hungry, desired immortality, maniacal, and paranoid.



I was hoping for a name. I can research him in greater depth that way.
Posted 8/16/11

Lauriet wrote:


Vega66 wrote:


Lauriet wrote:


Vega66 wrote:

The very first emperor of China.


History isn't my forte, care to elaborate?


Because he possibly had a similar personality and disorders as high I do. He was power hungry, desired immortality, maniacal, and paranoid.



I was hoping for a name. I can research him in greater depth that way.


Qin Shi Huang Di is his name.

2597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / GFXing
Offline
Posted 8/19/11 , edited 8/19/11
Maybe a calligraphy master.I think that because of the way i hold my pencil and pen.I hold it like i hold the brush to write calligraphy writing

Posted 8/19/11
Someone or thing that wasn't as depressing as me hopefully. Sheesh.
28163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Tities
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
definitely a hot guy
48299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
A dog
Posted 8/19/11
I was a fart
57301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 8/19/11
I was someones undescended left testicle
23555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Your Cookie Jar
Offline
Posted 8/23/11
A random dude was talking to me yesterday, he told me I'm an angel with blue wings and in my past life I was the ocean and before that I was the wind..
First  Prev  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.