First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last
What were you in your past life?
35167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
I have no idea........if only I could look back in past lives.......
Posted 5/5/12 , edited 5/5/12

openmindedatheist wrote:

So what do you think you were in your past life. (If you even believe in reincarnation. Which I do not, hence the name) But if I had to guess I would have to existed as, not a predator, but hard pray such as the bison or giant sloth. i did not take the time to search this topic, but I would like to know what you think. Thanks.


To be honest, humans started out as fish and evolved to amphibians then land animals, and then some species in between before dinosaurs came and passed, then we were monkeys, cavemen, and then human. Pretty much all these species that we have evolved from is also how we got our senses (smell, touch, feel, etc.) I haven't completely watched all the episodes of the evolution of humans on Nat Geo yet, but when I am finished, I will continue explaining it to you.

Or you can just download the video from Netflix (get Netflix in case you don't have it yet) and educate yourself.
6138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A Leave in the River
Offline
Posted 5/5/12

gaara579 wrote:


WhiteTigerForever wrote:


gaara579 wrote:

jesus fucking christ


ha ha haaaaa you can't possibly be...because my neighbor in this crazy apt complex claims HE is...lmao!



it was a joke i do not evenn beleve in him



I was too, lol... and I do have a neighbor like that. I also don't believe in him as others do religiously! XD
Posted 5/5/12

WhiteTigerForever wrote:


gaara579 wrote:


WhiteTigerForever wrote:


gaara579 wrote:

jesus fucking christ


ha ha haaaaa you can't possibly be...because my neighbor in this crazy apt complex claims HE is...lmao!



it was a joke i do not evenn beleve in him



I was too, lol... and I do have a neighbor like that. I also don't believe in him as others do religiously! XD


an fellow atheist awesome
6138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A Leave in the River
Offline
Posted 5/5/12


I am not an atheist per say but I am an open minded critical thinker. My minor in college was philosophy...XD! I find more eastern philosophies more appealing than western ones. Pleasure to meet you too!
Posted 5/5/12
my aprents and i don't believe it in either some other family members to
6138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / A Leave in the River
Offline
Posted 5/5/12

gaara579 wrote:

my aprents and i don't believe it in either some other family members to


Yea, my husband is atheist also completely. I would much prefer that personally than any other soft or harder "perspectives". :D.

Posted 5/5/12

WhiteTigerForever wrote:


gaara579 wrote:

my aprents and i don't believe it in either some other family members to


Yea, my husband is atheist also completely. I would much prefer that personally than any other soft or harder "perspectives". :D.



my grandma is a relogus nut my mom and i always lie and say we go to church LOL
4829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
USA
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
Possibly a human that lived nowhere near where I do now.
55568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
a VHS copy of Beast City
19431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
content
23048 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / colorado springs, co
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
me - sure, i might have looked different, but to the past me, i am myself.
74560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
A cat
60876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Alone
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
No, idea. How can you tell ?
First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.