First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
If u had 24 hours to live but u could do anything u wanted to do,what will u do?
Posted 1/28/09

Kenshin1986 wrote:


Everdae wrote:

concerts... sex... drugs =D... and if i have time read the bible since i just think its all BS .. no offense to ppl who read it =D


why waste ur last min on earth reading about something that clearly states ur going to hell?



idk .. it sounds pretty awesome, like i would believe tht crap anyways no offense if u read the bible
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

Everdae wrote:


Kenshin1986 wrote:


Everdae wrote:

concerts... sex... drugs =D... and if i have time read the bible since i just think its all BS .. no offense to ppl who read it =D


why waste ur last min on earth reading about something that clearly states ur going to hell?



idk .. it sounds pretty awesome, like i would believe tht crap anyways no offense if u read the bible


none taken, i have read it and well yes a lot is beyond understanding so my point being that i wouldn't waste my last day on earth reading it.

Though in the end i doubt u would be able to finish it in the time given.

5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/28/09



you said... " who said that i'm correcting you??"
here....

Baka-Master wrote:
...and i'll show you why you're wrong ^__^

^ there u are trying to correct me.


Baka-Master wrote:
a fag who thinks i'm serious on the internet XD this is laughable no need to refute it since you're owned. get a life'?? always a overrated word


but whats even more overrated is the word "fag"
and the fact u called me a "fag" like ten times already. you have not showed any constructive insults.



Baka-Master wrote:
i'm serious on the internet

you took it upon yourself to TRY and correct me wrong, therefore..you were serious enough, and on a side note - you're assertion was not legit.


Baka-Master wrote:
thought that she should act arrogant

where in my posts did i conceive arrogance?


Baka-Master wrote:
~sigh~ people these days........you can't even talk with them on the forums anymore

then why bother talking to them?



Baka-Master wrote:
btw just admit it you owned ^_______________________________^

yes, i know i am owning you.
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

Baka-Master wrote:





because i thought that you would be happy if a child pwned you ^__^
i was and yeah i still am sick and tired of your arogant behaviour and i'll show you why you're wrong ^__^

even you're in the future who cares?? you time is limited ....you only have 24 hours to life then why the heck should you be alive after 100 years in a freezer or whatever?? you're already death by that time that those *mad scientist * finds you -_-
and you're frozen solid right?? how can your heart still be pumping blood around your veins?? its already frost and your brains are frost too its not like trow you in warm water and you'll de-freeze

do you want to make those *mad scientist* will cut you open and look how a fag looked like 100 years ago?? -_-

about that antidote : oke let's say you survived everything that freeze part but after that the 24 hours curse will start again you want to search for a antidote? its useless because it won't help any shit -_-
and the OP wrote you can't use medicine to stay alive you should stick with the rules the OP made that's something what even a child from 10 years knows

and don't say shit like if i am frozen someone can save me with a de-freeze thing then i'm kicking and living again ........because that's just a frigging lie -__-

P.S
i don't need you to correct my grammar if there is something wrong with it you can read english don't you -_-

P.P.S

i know that he said that you can do everything you want but something like what you said.....is just plain idiotic


Lol ur takin it too seriously
Posted 1/29/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:




you said... " who said that i'm correcting you??"
here....

Baka-Master wrote:
...and i'll show you why you're wrong ^__^

^ there u are trying to correct me.
really? i only wanted to prove something didn't want to correct a fag ^__^


Baka-Master wrote:
a fag who thinks i'm serious on the internet XD this is laughable no need to refute it since you're owned. get a life'?? always a overrated word


but whats even more overrated is the word "fag"
and the fact u called me a "fag" like ten times already. you have not showed any constructive insults.

why should i use other *insults? :O should i use the insutls i'm using in real life like get the cancer ^__^

Baka-Master wrote:
i'm serious on the internet

please don't confuse me with that because i said this --> a fag who thinks i'm serious on the internet <--
and why should i be serious o.o its the internet XD
you took it upon yourself to TRY and correct me wrong, therefore..you were serious enough, and on a side note - you're assertion was not legit.


Baka-Master wrote:
thought that she should act arrogant

where in my posts did i conceive arrogance?
hmm really?? then i should typ your name in the search balk and show some postes you made ?? -_-

Baka-Master wrote:
~sigh~ people these days........you can't even talk with them on the forums anymore

then why bother talking to them?
because i thought that you're someone who i could talk with but it seems like i was wrong you're just a thick headed person (is this any better -_-) who don't knows how to enjoy the last day of your life XD


Baka-Master wrote:
btw just admit it you owned ^_______________________________^

yes, i know i am owning you.

i wonder who's owning who now

~sigh~ i give up *raises the white flag* and no need to quote me again i won't replay anymore : D


12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
Falls under this thread
If you had only a little time left...
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1514/If-you-had-only-a-little-time-left.html
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
I donno... probably... spend my last moment with my friends and family
Posted 1/29/09
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.