First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
What's the best present for Valentine's Day???
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / heterotopia
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

19chi wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


19chi wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


19chi wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:


19chi wrote:


zecks_marquise wrote:

give her an angry dragon... i have no intention of explaining. google it


Probably be your last Valentines day with that girl too........

My favorite gifts to both give and recieve are the odd little personal things like a special picture, poem or song. A guy I like recently sent me some adorable, somewhat embarrassing, and a bit funny pics of himself in highschool..... melted my heart. I think that the obligatory flowers, candy and jewelry stuff is pretty boring and sort of shows a lack of imagination.
~Echo


pah last time she gave me a cleveland steamer so i'm giving at good as i get


wow pretty gross... Thought only perverted guys did stuff like that......... never heard of a girl doing it..... you guys are ummm made for each other?...........
~Echo


at last someone on this forum who has clue what my banter is about! congratulations.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpHLEm9-0bg


ermmmm thanks?....... not sure I am brave enough to click on the link after a conversation like we just had......
~Echo


lol its hardly gonna be bad, its on youtube and only involves small amounts of scat


LOL OK I watched it and you sooooo got me............. hee hee Scatman.......... so the whole posting was jsut setting up some poor sucker like me for a big laugh.....too funny
~Echo




ah see i'm not all bad! im just like that reclusive neighbour everyone thinks is a sex offender but is actually just a retard
2465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
dick in a box is the best present by far
2745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / evergreen state
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
kiss
13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
a good slap in the face
10694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
roses, chocolate, and giant bears (my personal fav)
Posted 2/5/09
Um for me I would want a Big Teddy Bear/Roses. =D
But I would give chocolate and a teddy bear!
649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Probrably Hell?
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


mig_vill wrote:

the best present comes from the heart and how close u r to the person so it depends on u


No, even if it comes from the heart, it can be misunderstood. Shit happens.


true shit happens. but shit happens when somebody u think ur r close isnt close 2 u but u r the only one that feels that way. that is when the shit will happen but besides that nothing bad will happen
29707 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singaporeee
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
love , for those are single .
maybe a sweet date (:
Posted 2/6/09

mig_vill wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


mig_vill wrote:

the best present comes from the heart and how close u r to the person so it depends on u


No, even if it comes from the heart, it can be misunderstood. Shit happens.


true shit happens. but shit happens when somebody u think ur r close isnt close 2 u but u r the only one that feels that way. that is when the shit will happen but besides that nothing bad will happen


And I was always thinking valentines day was about making someone notice your secret love for them...
24695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / (Unknown)
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
Something that can "knock" me out painlessly, safely, and something-that-will-not-effect-anything-else-in-my-life for a day (such as heavy sleep pills and etc.) so that I can skip Valentime's Day (I know I spelt it wrong, it just shows how much I hate it).
649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Probrably Hell?
Offline
Posted 2/6/09

Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


mig_vill wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


mig_vill wrote:

the best present comes from the heart and how close u r to the person so it depends on u


No, even if it comes from the heart, it can be misunderstood. Shit happens.


true shit happens. but shit happens when somebody u think ur r close isnt close 2 u but u r the only one that feels that way. that is when the shit will happen but besides that nothing bad will happen


And I was always thinking valentines day was about making someone notice your secret love for them...


it is and it isnt but when it is a secret admirer you do the whole chocolate and flowers things. but when it isnt you do what comes from the heart and how u feel for them
Posted 2/6/09

mig_vill wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


mig_vill wrote:


Poison_Of_The_Heart wrote:


mig_vill wrote:

the best present comes from the heart and how close u r to the person so it depends on u


No, even if it comes from the heart, it can be misunderstood. Shit happens.


true shit happens. but shit happens when somebody u think ur r close isnt close 2 u but u r the only one that feels that way. that is when the shit will happen but besides that nothing bad will happen


And I was always thinking valentines day was about making someone notice your secret love for them...


it is and it isnt but when it is a secret admirer you do the whole chocolate and flowers things. but when it isnt you do what comes from the heart and how u feel for them


So if you're a secret admirer you shouldn't give something which comes straight from your heart? But something like flowers or chocolates, because that'll be the best valentines gift?
520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Arcadia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
bj
27546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / London
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Arcadia
Offline
Posted 2/6/09


I thought ice cream came out the butt.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.