First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
*Game* Kick or Kiss?
Top Daughter
8851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Trapped in a 5 st...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
....kick or kiss....if you can explain why
Posted 1/29/09
Hmm?....As in you?..Okay the I choose.....

Kick....

Lulu...My little seige of destroying your things is not over yet...

*Blows up Lulu's bike*
Posted 1/29/09

innocent0 wrote:

Hmm?....As in you?..Okay the I choose.....

Kick....

Lulu...My little seige of destroying your things is not over yet...

*Blows up Lulu's bike*


YAY! Someone else who also enjoys annoying Lulu! ^0^
Posted 1/29/09


You as well?....

Lulu is great fun to annoy....

DO you know anything else I can blow up of hers?
Posted 1/29/09

innocent0 wrote:

You as well?....

Lulu is great fun to annoy....

DO you know anything else I can blow up of hers?


*thinks hard* Hmmm...

Have you blown up her stuffed animals and tea set yet?
Posted 1/29/09


*Evil glint in eyes*

Hehe!...The next time I see her..They will be destroyed....
Posted 1/29/09

innocent0 wrote:



*Evil glint in eyes*

Hehe!...The next time I see her..They will be destroyed....

WAHAHAHAHA!!!
Posted 1/29/09


*Evil laugh*

Muahaha?....

So, Where is Lulu?..

*Looks around*
Posted 1/29/09

innocent0 wrote:

*Evil laugh*

Muahaha?....

So, Where is Lulu?..

*Looks around*


Obviously she ran away at the thought of us teaming up against her.
Posted 1/29/09


*Nods*

That makes a lot of sense...

Lulu, you can run but you cant hide!
Top Daughter
8851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Trapped in a 5 st...
Offline
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/29/09
Kick
cause the little girls gang is crazy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ya know it's funny, most people find it fun annoying me.....
Posted 2/3/09
Kick you, Again...

Well, Were not getting anywhere...

--

Posted 2/3/09
I KISS ALL OF YOU!!!

*MUAHZ!*
Posted 2/3/09
Mwah to you too Mommy!!

Posted 2/3/09
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.