First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
winked to obamacause sapendsion
975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / San Francisco CA...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
it has begun. the reign of hussein. *buys a gun before he signs the Act*
975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / San Francisco CA...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09 , edited 1/28/09

Gaia93 wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

obama a little full of himself?

hey scince im the president i don't let the common people wink and nod at me


He takes trips in D.C. and talks to "common people", he even goes into resturaunts and order food at "common people" places. It wasn't his fault the man got fierd.



it happened. eating at restaurants and mingling with the common people is his "publicity stunt" in the election campaign. thats his strategy to get the people's attention.

We'll wait and see what happens under his administration.
975 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / San Francisco CA...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

LemonyPanda wrote:

obama a little full of himself?

hey scince im the president i don't let the common people wink and nod at me


be careful... Dear Leader Obama wants a wink on the LEFT EYE not the RIGHT.




Posted 1/28/09
........united states that's a place i never want to visit you can't even wink at the president so what's the point to go there XP
Posted 1/28/09

Belldandies wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


LemonyPanda wrote:

obama a little full of himself?

hey scince im the president i don't let the common people wink and nod at me


He takes trips in D.C. and talks to "common people", he even goes into resturaunts and order food at "common people" places. It wasn't his fault the man got fierd.



it happened. eating at restaurants and mingling with the common people is his "publicity stunt" in the election campaign. thats his strategy to get the people's attention.

We'll wait and see what happens under his administration.


Oh shit, well I guess that's true.
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
Did he wink at him with his 3rd eye?
68964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / VA
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
Well that's pretty damn ridiculous.
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

Gaia93 wrote:

Maybe it was one of those flirtaous winks, he could've been gay. I've also noticed that people are starting to be very protective around Obama because he's our first black president.



Ohmigosh! And gay firefighters should be suspended because...?

First black president or not; he's human. People shouldn't lose their jobs because they're winking at him.
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/29/09

Hitoli wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

Maybe it was one of those flirtaous winks, he could've been gay. I've also noticed that people are starting to be very protective around Obama because he's our first black president.



Ohmigosh! And gay firefighters should be suspended because...?

First black president or not; he's human. People shouldn't lose their jobs because they're winking at him.


I didn't say it was right for him to loose his job, you're over-reacting. I said maybe he winked because he liked him.
1141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Seattle-ish
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
That's retarded, it's not like it was a physical threat or anything.
2143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Candyland~
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
"Wink at me and you go to jail" ;D
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

Gaia93 wrote:


Hitoli wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

Maybe it was one of those flirtaous winks, he could've been gay. I've also noticed that people are starting to be very protective around Obama because he's our first black president.



Ohmigosh! And gay firefighters should be suspended because...?

First black president or not; he's human. People shouldn't lose their jobs because they're winking at him.


I didn't say it was right for him to loose his job, you're over-reacting. I said maybe he winked because he liked him.


I'm sorry but... your point? If I'd wink at Obama because I'm crazy in love with him, would that be an offense? I don't think so...
So whatever the reason was, who cares? It's ridiculous that this guy got in trouble for it.
9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
okay, like how do you know that his intentions were bad when he winked??
this is just ridiculous i swear!!
Posted 1/30/09 , edited 1/30/09
I hate this whole "He is white and Obama is black, is something bad going to happen?" thing. Like during the elections. If you didn't vote for Obama you were a racist. Is this how it will be over every little incident that comes up during his presidency?
Posted 1/30/09

Hitoli wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:


Hitoli wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

Maybe it was one of those flirtaous winks, he could've been gay. I've also noticed that people are starting to be very protective around Obama because he's our first black president.



Ohmigosh! And gay firefighters should be suspended because...?

First black president or not; he's human. People shouldn't lose their jobs because they're winking at him.


I didn't say it was right for him to loose his job, you're over-reacting. I said maybe he winked because he liked him.


I'm sorry but... your point? If I'd wink at Obama because I'm crazy in love with him, would that be an offense? I don't think so...
So whatever the reason was, who cares? It's ridiculous that this guy got in trouble for it.


Whatever, but that's all I was trying to say. Was it right, no, but shit happens. What can you do?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.