First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply It Started With a Kiss 2: They Kiss Again
Member
5825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / singapore :D
Offline
Posted 12/27/07
THE kissing scenes very sweet!! i cant wait all the new characters (: especially WANG ZI and shuai ge aaron (: jiro super cute overall i also love the two main zhi shu and xiang qin LOL!!!
Moderator
3510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
THE SEQUEL IS HOT AND SO DAMN NICE... sequels sometimes are bad right? but ISWAK sequel did good and I'm loving it, its like they kiss every episode lmaooo
Moderator
4325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / my thinking chair
Offline
Posted 12/31/07
^ ohyea. kisskisskiss every episode makes me want for more!! ohyea

iswak one is one of the best

iswak 2 is so good i keep asking for more!! <333
Member
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / ohmygawd world
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
i've watch the raw of ep.3.. it's gud too.. waahhh can't wait for the one with english subs.. i wish i could understand mandarin though
Posted 1/1/08

nadachan wrote:

i've watch the raw of ep.3.. it's gud too.. waahhh can't wait for the one with english subs.. i wish i could understand mandarin though


you're not on your own there lol. i saw the whole episode not understanding a word....i still laughed at some parts like i really understood it..
Member
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / ohmygawd world
Offline
Posted 1/1/08

biggestfan123 wrote:


nadachan wrote:

i've watch the raw of ep.3.. it's gud too.. waahhh can't wait for the one with english subs.. i wish i could understand mandarin though


you're not on your own there lol. i saw the whole episode not understanding a word....i still laughed at some parts like i really understood it..


ahaha yeah.. me too...!! and some of the funny parts were shown in the preview so i think i kinda got the idea... and i've watch ariel's interview about that ep. also... but hey.. it wouldn't hurt to translate it in english.. yay!! i wish i could learn mandarin though.. i haven't finished my jap lessons yetn it'll be a little while before i can start my madarin lessons... huhu
Member
1334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / walking under the...
Offline
Posted 1/1/08
i think the sequel is more better because they've improve!!
Posted 1/2/08
Their characters have developed in my opinion, and if they kiss in every episode, then I'll be one happy bunny. =P
Member
4480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Candy Mountain
Offline
Posted 1/2/08
I loved the Plane scene! the movie was so cute and i loved xq's acting. I think it's gonna be a good sequel but they might have trouble with the story line because i don't think its THAT strong..not like the first one..but I'm sure that it'll be a great 2nd season. =]
Moderator
3510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/3/08
What will be Aaron Yan's role in tis sequel? I think he's cute but Joe Cheng is still the hottesttt ~~

And who will be the girl that will enter to ZQ and ZISHU's life?

No double posting!

~iluffquincy
Member
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / ohmygawd world
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

sherunsaway wrote:

What will be Aaron Yan's role in tis sequel? I think he's cute but Joe Cheng is still the hottesttt ~~


...
Moderator
3510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/6/08

nadachan wrote:


sherunsaway wrote:

What will be Aaron Yan's role in tis sequel? I think he's cute but Joe Cheng is still the hottesttt ~~


he is chun mei's boyfriend.. their wedding is included in TKA.. ahehe he's going to be a father in this season ...



ohh i see, and anyways who will be the boy who wishes to steal XQ to ZISHU?
Member
4860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Konoha
Offline
Posted 1/22/08
i can't wait to see aaron and wang zi in this drama ^^
YAY!!
i want to watch full ep 6 with eng subs >.<
lol if only they all came out already!
^^

sherunsaway wrote:


nadachan wrote:


sherunsaway wrote:

What will be Aaron Yan's role in tis sequel? I think he's cute but Joe Cheng is still the hottesttt ~~






ohh i see, and anyways who will be the boy who wishes to steal XQ to ZISHU?




>.<

if it's not then ignore this and i didn't say anythng

No double posting. Please use the "edit" button next time.

~iluffquincy
Member
124 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / ohmygawd world
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
haha.. sorry 'bout not being online for awhile.. i'm really busy at school right now.. tests are everywhere.. haha XD newei.. i dunno sorry.. but i agree with minhchau.. isn't it danson?? lol
Member
1092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
wah! i havent seen it yet!! i get tired watching cause its all chopped up into bits and pieces....and im not used to the subtitles being that way. huhuhuh. i like always get stuck watching only the 1/5..or 1/3...i think..of episode one. ehe. im such a loser.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.