First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Official Episode 94 - A Night of Rain Thread
13010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/29/09
Filler. T_T

I hate these new episodes. There are plenty of manga chapters ahead, and ti was going so well without filler!

-- Edited: By xO_Skittles_Ox

~ Please only use one post instead of double posting. Thank you
26034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
Finally the kind of picture quality you'd expect from a paid service. Well done.
70096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Reading, uk
Online
Posted 1/29/09
anyone else getting the image shrink when you swich between fullscreen and window mode?
63011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Kelowna, BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
I have to point out, the reason for these fillers is actually to flesh out the characters of they _______. Like what they did for whats-his-name before he died fighting akatsuki. Its not the previous rounds of filler; these actually add something to the story.
Moderator
102495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Paradise⌒☆
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

slashed_wings wrote:

anyone else getting the image shrink when you swich between fullscreen and window mode?


It does shrink, Shinji is in the middle of looking into this xD.
2027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
I'll probably see this in about 12 hours when I get my 720p fansubbed version, because TVTM subs are terrible
Member
36276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK, Middlesbrough
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
lol there not terrible, the quality isnt as good as what DB had but as far as the subs go themselves they are solid. Stop coming to places like this to bitch.
Member
67315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

ZerothLaw wrote:

I have to point out, the reason for these fillers is actually to flesh out the characters of they _______. Like what they did for whats-his-name before he died fighting akatsuki. Its not the previous rounds of filler; these actually add something to the story.


I agree very much. There is a good amount of story they are adding right now to fully explain situations and characters. A lot of development is happening in the show right now. I don't see any reason to complain.
Member
redsd 
81064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Tiel
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
The picture uality improved a lot, but there are still ghost you can notice it at the beginning still seeing the faces when the camera switched.

720p still shows lines through the screen, but I have to say good job CR for improving the quality.
27029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
Good image quality, minor ghosts on that cabin fever scene. Can't say as much for the story though, but no use complaining to shinji about that.

I'd like to make a request though. I'm use to Media Player Classic, Netflix and Hulu. When you hit the Space Bar in those players it toggles pause/play. I try it here, and I get nothing and have to reach for the mouse, kinda annoying. Actually are there any keyboard shortcuts?
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/29/09
"I get nothing and have to reach for the mouse, kinda annoying"

rofl wut?

And people, about the filler "adding to the story": This series is called Naruto, not Naruto and Friends. The filler leading up to the Hidan/Kakuzu arc was pointless and when Asuma finally died, they really drilled it into our heads and milked it for everything it was worth and thereby destroying any satisfaction the viewer gets from what little combat there was. Flashbacks after flashbacks and flashbacks within flashbacks about flashbacks about playing shougi made my eyes BLEED. HES A MINOR CHARACTER! He shouldnt have full episodes let alone arcs that revolve around him. This arc is absolutely terrible. Its worse than the arc before the time skip. The only, ONLY good thing about this arc is that it has Hinata with a more than minimal role. Death to filler.
Member
773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UT
Offline
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/30/09

morromod wrote:

"I get nothing and have to reach for the mouse, kinda annoying"

rofl wut?

And people, about the filler "adding to the story": When Asuma died, they really drilled it into our heads and milked it for everything it was worth. Flashbacks after flashbacks and flashbacks within flashbacks about flashbacks about playing shougi made my eyes BLEED. HES A MINOR CHARACTER! He shouldnt have full episodes let alone arcs that revolve around him. This arc is absolutely terrible. Its worse than the arc before the time skip. The only, ONLY good thing about this arc is that it has Hinata with a more than minimal role. Death to filler.


yeah and when ______ died they barley did anything, they only showed him walking through a black space.
1014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/29/09

shikawesomaru wrote:

yeah and when kakashi died they barley did anything, they only showed him walking through a black space.


That isn't over yet. And watch your spoilers.

--In fact, someone should edit that...
Member
24105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

shikawesomaru wrote:


morromod wrote:

"I get nothing and have to reach for the mouse, kinda annoying"

rofl wut?

And people, about the filler "adding to the story": When Asuma died, they really drilled it into our heads and milked it for everything it was worth. Flashbacks after flashbacks and flashbacks within flashbacks about flashbacks about playing shougi made my eyes BLEED. HES A MINOR CHARACTER! He shouldnt have full episodes let alone arcs that revolve around him. This arc is absolutely terrible. Its worse than the arc before the time skip. The only, ONLY good thing about this arc is that it has Hinata with a more than minimal role. Death to filler.


yeah and when
they barley did anything, they only showed him walking through a black space.


Wow thanks for using
You should be shot, not all of us are up to date on the manga. Thanks a lot ***hole.
Member
67315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
well actually they haven't clarified if
until they clarify in the manga, officially no one has
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.