First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply [ask] Tutorials about Photoshop !
Assistant creator
23141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/23/09


yes. like that~ ^O^ and yer welcome~ ^^



yeay ! ive oredy updated the proffy ! ^O^ welcome to teh staff ! ;D btw, what shud we call yooh ?

Posted 2/24/09


thanks. lol,thy shall call me April the Princess. lol. kidding. >:)) but i wish i wasn'. you can call me April tho. :))
Posted 2/24/09

jen624 wrote:

CS3 were could i downlod for free without using torrent...XD


well, i think you should go check Photoshop Secrets too! :)) lol. i downloaded there mine without even downloading Torrent. lol. hope that helped.
Cookie Babii :3
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

iLOVE- wrote:


jen624 wrote:

CS3 were could i downlod for free without using torrent...XD


well, i think you should go check Photoshop Secrets too! :)) lol. i downloaded there mine without even downloading Torrent. lol. hope that helped.


thnk u for telling me... :3
Assistant creator
23141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/25/09


hiya april :] teehee ! THANKS AGAIN for the help ! <33

Posted 2/25/09

yikkkes016 wrote:



hiya april :] teehee ! THANKS AGAIN for the help ! <33



pleasure is all mine. :))
Posted 2/25/09

jen624 wrote:


iLOVE- wrote:


jen624 wrote:

CS3 were could i downlod for free without using torrent...XD


well, i think you should go check Photoshop Secrets too! :)) lol. i downloaded there mine without even downloading Torrent. lol. hope that helped.


thnk u for telling me... :3


no problem. that's why i work here right? lol.
Cookie Babii :3
21337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in front of my Co...
Offline
Posted 2/26/09

iLOVE- wrote:


jen624 wrote:


iLOVE- wrote:


jen624 wrote:

CS3 were could i downlod for free without using torrent...XD


well, i think you should go check Photoshop Secrets too! :)) lol. i downloaded there mine without even downloading Torrent. lol. hope that helped.


thnk u for telling me... :3


no problem. that's why i work here right? lol.


lol..XD good thing u work here..XD
Posted 2/26/09


lol. thank you. XD
Posted 3/7/09

yikkkes016 wrote:

thanks for this ! =D


you're welcome :D
~ im sorta advertising xD (sorry about that lol)
Cookie Babii :3
13783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Ikebukuro
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
can anyone teach me how to do this separated picture thing? its one pic but the person who did this managed to separate it into circular-square shaped boxes but still manages to make it look like one pic.

17495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/8/09
can u recommend some brushes, text, gradients, and textures, like give some names so i can just type n search it
Cookie Babii :3
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

dreamergurl_02 wrote:

can u recommend some brushes, text, gradients, and textures, like give some names so i can just type n searc
Cookie Babii :3
18636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Saitama prefectur...
Offline
Posted 3/8/09 , edited 3/8/09

dreamergurl_02 wrote:

can u recommend some brushes, text, gradients, and textures, like give some names so i can just type n search


er brusheezy.co they hv all them there or google or deviantart.com
Assistant creator
23141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 3/13/09

SilverObsidian wrote:

can anyone teach me how to do this separated picture thing? its one pic but the person who did this managed to separate it into circular-square shaped boxes but still manages to make it look like one pic.




i see a trick of combining textures && using the eraser to fit the pic in the texture which is in this case the circular boxes yer talking about~ ^^
anyways, i might be wrong so SORRY ! ><
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.