First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Bleach
1042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Mililani Mauka, H...
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
okay i was jus wondering u know about the old guy with the glasses that hangs out with urahara in episode 20 did anyone notice his expression when ichigos finally called out zangetsu it looked as if the sword was something he saw from before or it was someone he knew in the past that had something rather similar i really dunno its just im really bored
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
Idiot
Bleach Section >_>
Posted 1/29/09
exactly what she said

but even it belongs to the bleach section ...i don't understand your question -__-
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

Baka-Master wrote:

exactly what she said

but even it belongs to the bleach section ...i don't understand your question -__-


He's bored, I think it's clear enough >_>
Posted 1/29/09

holy_may wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

exactly what she said

but even it belongs to the bleach section ...i don't understand your question -__-


He's bored, I think it's clear enough >_>


~sigh~ i know people who're bored always make worthless thread's
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

Baka-Master wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

exactly what she said

but even it belongs to the bleach section ...i don't understand your question -__-


He's bored, I think it's clear enough >_>


~sigh~ i know people who're bored always make worthless thread's


That's why we can make group instead of making worthless Threads >_>
Still, 95% are worthless group lol
Posted 1/29/09

holy_may wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

exactly what she said

but even it belongs to the bleach section ...i don't understand your question -__-


He's bored, I think it's clear enough >_>


~sigh~ i know people who're bored always make worthless thread's


That's why we can make group instead of making worthless Threads >_>
Still, 95% are worthless group lol


yeah the most of them are worthless indeed XD there are almost no -good- groups here in crunchyroll
95% are worthless? take that back i think that 98% of them are worthless :3
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

Baka-Master wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

exactly what she said

but even it belongs to the bleach section ...i don't understand your question -__-


He's bored, I think it's clear enough >_>


~sigh~ i know people who're bored always make worthless thread's


That's why we can make group instead of making worthless Threads >_>
Still, 95% are worthless group lol


yeah the most of them are worthless indeed XD there are almost no -good- groups here in crunchyroll
95% are worthless? take that back i think that 98% of them are worthless :3


75% are just fans group
20% are random group
the last 5% are group like mine
Posted 1/29/09

holy_may wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

exactly what she said

but even it belongs to the bleach section ...i don't understand your question -__-


He's bored, I think it's clear enough >_>


~sigh~ i know people who're bored always make worthless thread's


That's why we can make group instead of making worthless Threads >_>
Still, 95% are worthless group lol


yeah the most of them are worthless indeed XD there are almost no -good- groups here in crunchyroll
95% are worthless? take that back i think that 98% of them are worthless :3


75% are just fans group
20% are random group
the last 5% are group like mine


*shock* t..t..t..then i am in worthless groups noeees XP
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

Baka-Master wrote:

*shock* t..t..t..then i am in worthless groups noeees XP


I don't have anything against fan groups but again, most are worthless. I remembered you saying that you don't participate in group or perhaps I was wrong?
Posted 1/29/09

holy_may wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

*shock* t..t..t..then i am in worthless groups noeees XP


I don't have anything against fan groups but again, most are worthless. I remembered you saying that you don't participate in group or perhaps I was wrong?


lol yeah someone asked me to be in a avi group because nobody asked her to make a avi
about the final fantasy i am only there because i am a noob in the game called final fantasy dissida
and about KHR that's the only group where i am sometimes posting some things because i am a guardian or something like that XD

but why are we talking about groups XD
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

Baka-Master wrote:


holy_may wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

*shock* t..t..t..then i am in worthless groups noeees XP


I don't have anything against fan groups but again, most are worthless. I remembered you saying that you don't participate in group or perhaps I was wrong?


lol yeah someone asked me to be in a avi group because nobody asked her to make a avi
about the final fantasy i am only there because i am a noob in the game called final fantasy dissida
and about KHR that's the only group where i am sometimes posting some things because i am a guardian or something like that XD

but why are we talking about groups XD


Because Worthless Group = Worthless Thread
Posted 1/29/09
omg the forum police Lolz
805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
And people wonder how they have so many forum post look at all these useless off topic post.
Posted 1/29/09
Bleach is a dangerous substance.

... Did I do it right?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.