First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
*Game* Name That Character!
Posted 3/27/09


Mine is fairly easy...

Character and Anime

Daughter
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
Gino Weinberg or The Knight of Three from Code Geass!!!!!!!
YAY I knew that!!!



name and anime plz!
Posted 3/29/09


Jhoi-chan12 wrote:

Gino Weinberg or The Knight of Three from Code Geass!!!!!!!
YAY I knew that!!!



name and anime plz!




Your picture is broken.
Daughter
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 3/29/09

nostalgia_blossoms wrote:



Jhoi-chan12 wrote:

Gino Weinberg or The Knight of Three from Code Geass!!!!!!!
YAY I knew that!!!



name and anime plz!




Your picture is broken.


whoops sorry!

Posted 4/3/09


Easy. Tired and always sleeping guy from La Corda D'oro. XD

Seriously, I dont remember his name.
Posted 4/10/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:


nostalgia_blossoms wrote:



Jhoi-chan12 wrote:

Gino Weinberg or The Knight of Three from Code Geass!!!!!!!
YAY I knew that!!!



name and anime plz!




Your picture is broken.


whoops sorry!






innocent0 wrote:



Easy. Tired and always sleeping guy from La Corda D'oro. XD

Seriously, I dont remember his name.



sigh seriously sabre... *turns to Jhoi* Keichi Shimizu from La Corda D'Oro love that anime ^_^

so I'm up!

name and anime plus lulus not allowed to answer this one >.<


Posted 4/10/09
Pssssh, I Was HALF RIGHT! ^_^

He is the tired looking one.
Daughter
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 4/11/09
Haha closeness only counts in horseshoes Sabre!
Posted 4/17/09
that pic is chocola from sugar2 rune!!!

my turnn~~



who is she and from what anime
Daughter
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09


Is she Sakagami Tomoyo from Clannad?
Posted 4/19/09 , edited 4/19/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:



Is she Sakagami Tomoyo from Clannad?


yup
Daughter
15578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Ha!! You wish yo...
Offline
Posted 4/19/09
Yay ok my turn!



Name and Anime pls!
Posted 4/27/09

Jhoi-chan12 wrote:

Yay ok my turn!



Name and Anime pls!


what the heck! How am I supposed to know *decides to try lulu act from here on* I've neva seen im befor
18055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In Darkness
Offline
Posted 6/2/09
. . . . . . . . quess no one knows it
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.