First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Mod Applications!
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 2/1/09

Hey This Is Where You Sign Up To Be A Mod
I Really Need Some Mods For Banners, Themes, & Avatars... Im A Beginner.


I NEED:
2 MORE AVII MAKERS
2 MORE BANNER MAKERS
2 THEME MAKERS


TO BE A Mod Fill Out:

DOB:

Nickname:

Examples of Banners, Themes, or Aviis:
[spoiler plz]

Make The Themes For The Group:
YES/NO

Make Aviis For The Group:
YES/NO

Be A Mod For Forums Or Just The Group,[You'll Be Appreciated and Recognized]:
YES/NO

34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
DOB:October 15

Nickname:so many look at my profile or i'll just list them:
Mimi
Moon
Yuiki

Examples of Banner or Theme:
Can it be avis?

Make The Themes For The Group:
YES/NO Yes unless i'm not busy!

Make Aviis For The Group:
YES/NO Yes i get bored easily and i feel like making avis

Be A Mod For Forums:
YES/NO Yes i'm active in all groups when it comes to forums

Posted 1/31/09

Mimi-Asakura wrote:

DOB:October 15

Nickname:so many look at my profile or i'll just list them:
Mimi
Moon
Yuiki

Examples of Banner or Theme:
Can it be avis?

Make The Themes For The Group:
YES/NO Yes unless i'm not busy!

Make Aviis For The Group:
YES/NO Yes i get bored easily and i feel like making avis

Be A Mod For Forums:
YES/NO Yes i'm active in all groups when it comes to forums



yes i can be avis too and sorrie i forgot to put it on there
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

xRobot_Note wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

DOB:October 15

Nickname:so many look at my profile or i'll just list them:
Mimi
Moon
Yuiki

Examples of Banner or Theme:
Can it be avis?

Make The Themes For The Group:
YES/NO Yes unless i'm not busy!

Make Aviis For The Group:
YES/NO Yes i get bored easily and i feel like making avis

Be A Mod For Forums:
YES/NO Yes i'm active in all groups when it comes to forums



yes i can be avis too and sorrie i forgot to put it on there


its okay here i'll put it up:
Examples of Banner or Theme or Avis:


Posted 1/31/09

Mimi-Asakura wrote:


xRobot_Note wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

DOB:October 15

Nickname:so many look at my profile or i'll just list them:
Mimi
Moon
Yuiki

Examples of Banner or Theme:
Can it be avis?

Make The Themes For The Group:
YES/NO Yes unless i'm not busy!

Make Aviis For The Group:
YES/NO Yes i get bored easily and i feel like making avis

Be A Mod For Forums:
YES/NO Yes i'm active in all groups when it comes to forums



yes i can be avis too and sorrie i forgot to put it on there


its okay here i'll put it up:
Examples of Banner or Theme or Avis:




Wow Thats Soo Cute and Ur Good..

WELCOME.. :]

1st Mod. : Mimi
34529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

xRobot_Note wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:


xRobot_Note wrote:


Mimi-Asakura wrote:

DOB:October 15

Nickname:so many look at my profile or i'll just list them:
Mimi
Moon
Yuiki

Examples of Banner or Theme:
Can it be avis?

Make The Themes For The Group:
YES/NO Yes unless i'm not busy!

Make Aviis For The Group:
YES/NO Yes i get bored easily and i feel like making avis

Be A Mod For Forums:
YES/NO Yes i'm active in all groups when it comes to forums



yes i can be avis too and sorrie i forgot to put it on there


its okay here i'll put it up:
Examples of Banner or Theme or Avis:




Wow Thats Soo Cute and Ur Good..

WELCOME.. :]

1st Mod. : Mimi


thank you so much this is my first time being a mod in an avi group1
Posted 2/1/09
DOB:
January 16

Nickname:
Melon-Chii

Examples of Banners, Themes, or Aviis:
[spoiler plz]




Make The Themes For The Group:
YES/NO

Yes! As long I'm not busy with school!!!

Make Aviis For The Group:
YES/NO

Yes! I get bored easily so I make random Avis all the time!

Be A Mod For Forums:
YES/NO

Yes! I can be a mod for Forum! I'm active as well!
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09
TO BE A Mod Fill Out:

DOB:11/11

Nickname:Mitchi

Examples of Banners, Themes, or Aviis:
heres a banner but i know it says (c) Demi-Chan but its my other acc.:3(i have a ton of acc.O_O)








Make The Themes For The Group:
Yes

Make Aviis For The Group:
Yes

Be A Mod For Forums:
no?wait..huh?
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09

Amulet_SpadexD wrote:

TO BE A Mod Fill Out:

DOB:11/11

Nickname:Mitchi

Examples of Banners, Themes, or Aviis:
heres a banner but i know it says (c) Demi-Chan but its my other acc.:3(i have a ton of acc.O_O)








Make The Themes For The Group:
Yes

Make Aviis For The Group:
Yes

Be A Mod For Forums:
no?wait..huh?


your great and

Be A Mod For Forums Means;

You Make Banners,Aviis..etc For Other People Or DO YOu Just Wanna Make Graphics For The Group?

[Sorrie]

3rd Mod:Mitchi
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09

LEIxRAZ wrote:

DOB:
January 16

Nickname:
Melon-Chii

Examples of Banners, Themes, or Aviis:
[spoiler plz]




Make The Themes For The Group:
YES/NO

Yes! As long I'm not busy with school!!!

Make Aviis For The Group:
YES/NO

Yes! I get bored easily so I make random Avis all the time!

Be A Mod For Forums:
YES/NO

Yes! I can be a mod for Forum! I'm active as well!


Thanks For Participating and CONGRATULATIONS!!!

2nd Mod: Melon-Chii
Posted 2/5/09
DOB:July 9

Nickname:Lizzie

Examples of Banners, Themes, or Aviis:


Make The Themes For The Group:
YES/NO
(as long as i know what theme it is.and how you want it^^)

Make Aviis For The Group:
YES/NO
(sure.but you'll need to give me the picture you want^^)

Be A Mod For Forums Or Just The Group,[You'll Be Appreciated and Recognized]:
YES/NO
(sure.for forums&the groupiie^^)
Posted 2/5/09

XxLizzIxX wrote:

DOB:July 9

Nickname:Lizzie

Examples of Banners, Themes, or Aviis:


Make The Themes For The Group:
YES/NO
(as long as i know what theme it is.and how you want it^^)

Make Aviis For The Group:
YES/NO
(sure.but you'll need to give me the picture you want^^)

Be A Mod For Forums Or Just The Group,[You'll Be Appreciated and Recognized]:
YES/NO
(sure.for forums&the groupiie^^)


WELCOME!!

4th Mod:Lizzie

Love your Theme!And banner
Posted 2/6/09

xRobot_Note wrote:


XxLizzIxX wrote:

DOB:July 9

Nickname:Lizzie

Examples of Banners, Themes, or Aviis:


Make The Themes For The Group:
YES/NO
(as long as i know what theme it is.and how you want it^^)

Make Aviis For The Group:
YES/NO
(sure.but you'll need to give me the picture you want^^)

Be A Mod For Forums Or Just The Group,[You'll Be Appreciated and Recognized]:
YES/NO
(sure.for forums&the groupiie^^)


WELCOME!!

4th Mod:Lizzie

Love your Theme!And banner



thanks laa~^^
woot 4th moddie<333
Posted 2/9/09
DOB: 2nd of Nov
Nickname: riacris
Examples of Banners, Themes, or Aviis:

Make The Themes For The Group: yeah..
Make Aviis For The Group: yeah..
Be A Mod For Forums: yeah..


**i mostly do avies**

Posted 2/9/09

riacris017 wrote:

DOB: 2nd of Nov
Nickname: riacris
Examples of Banners, Themes, or Aviis:

Make The Themes For The Group: yeah..
Make Aviis For The Group: yeah..
Be A Mod For Forums: yeah..


**i mostly do avies**



HI HI HI riacris!! ^^

your our new moddie! haha lolz.^^

5th Mod: riacris

WELCOME!

btw:kawaii aviis!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.