First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
How come women are attracted to the jerkiest guys?
Posted 1/29/09

goldengoat55555 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:

"When a guy is bad and your love for him makes him become good is the nicest thing that could happen in a relationship."

Honestly, I think that IS a nice thing that could happen, not the nicest, but nice.

I generally do NOT fall for bad boys because.. THEY'RE BAD.

B-A-D.

I don't want a guy drinking, doing drugs or cheating behind my back.

And I don't want a guy abusing me cause he "loves" me.


lol, grow up and get you head out of the skies and get back to reality, the only guy you gonna find like that is a mormon


A mormon you say...
Posted 1/29/09
to be honest i have no fucking clue....


me and my friends have dated jerks...and to this day when we reflect on it we dont know why....


but most of the time they like know how to make us feel good...physically that is
Posted 1/29/09
Because the jerks are the ones who dare go talk to the girls unlike the "good" guys who sit at home looking for love on the internet.

The jerks look good, got good selfconfidence and go for their balls.
7718 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Florida, US
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
Girls don't like jerks because they are jerks. They like them because jerks usually have the confidence or at least show confidence. Nice guys do get girls. But most nice guys who complain are the ones who are too nice, shy, and boring. A girl would prefer a confident, nice, exciting guy. But they usually prefer confidence and excitement over nice. Unless they are in their 30s. Maybe they want a nice guy since they want to get married.
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

toushiro20174 wrote:

Personal taste
and
Hotness


thats wat i think
Posted 1/29/09
Sexxxy! Jerks are hot =].. well some.
Bad attitudee'ss Hooot!
7258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
BECAUSE... i dont have an idea. Really. wow.

i guess we go with "girls dig bad boys" stuff because they are dangerous. No no. not right. Does not even explain a bit.

But i ve seriously swooned over the JERKIEST bud ive known. still am.

Maybe the idea of making them change, makes them a challenge. wtf was that.
34510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Chillin damn it
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
cause they r preps, or well cant get a guy, or have no confidense to ask out a real guy. but sum like tough guys like that i guess, AHHHHHHHHHHH I DONT KNOW GO ASK A GIRL
878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Poland - Land of...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
Girl's dun' like bad guys. They like guys who are spontaneous, unpredictable. Guys who aren't boring.

Nice guys, that are calm and gentle are good for being friends, not boyfriends
2249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
I don't know but I ask the same thing when my friends date jacka**es
Posted 1/30/09

goldengoat55555 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:

"When a guy is bad and your love for him makes him become good is the nicest thing that could happen in a relationship."

Honestly, I think that IS a nice thing that could happen, not the nicest, but nice.

I generally do NOT fall for bad boys because.. THEY'RE BAD.

B-A-D.

I don't want a guy drinking, doing drugs or cheating behind my back.

And I don't want a guy abusing me cause he "loves" me.


lol, grow up and get you head out of the skies and get back to reality, the only guy you gonna find like that is a mormon


Which girl would want a guy to cheat on them?

But did I ever say I wasn't gonna accept them?

I know that pretty much every guy can't stay faithful and is tempted.

I know from personal experience.

(No I have never had a boyfriend before.)


if you know, don't complain, idiot

all i know is what you want is not what you are going to get


lol... your trying to act smart even though she isn't actually complaining... -_-
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
I only went out with 2 really jerky guys. And the reason was because at the beginning they seemed like really decent guys. I guess most girls don't even see the jerkyness of the jerks until they start going out.
4074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / m e x i c o
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
i think because they
are outgoing
and easy to talk to
and women like men
who talk straight i gueS!
1066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Why yah needa know?
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
okayy thats just retarded

i mean we don't all do that

some idiots do, don't generalize it
783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
Because the jerkiest ones are always the hottest ones.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.