First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
How come women are attracted to the jerkiest guys?
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

goldengoat55555 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:

"When a guy is bad and your love for him makes him become good is the nicest thing that could happen in a relationship."

Honestly, I think that IS a nice thing that could happen, not the nicest, but nice.

I generally do NOT fall for bad boys because.. THEY'RE BAD.

B-A-D.

I don't want a guy drinking, doing drugs or cheating behind my back.

And I don't want a guy abusing me cause he "loves" me.


lol, grow up and get you head out of the skies and get back to reality, the only guy you gonna find like that is a mormon


Which girl would want a guy to cheat on them?

But did I ever say I wasn't gonna accept them?

I know that pretty much every guy can't stay faithful and is tempted.

I know from personal experience.

(No I have never had a boyfriend before.)


if you know, don't complain, idiot

all i know is what you want is not what you are going to get


How is that complaining?


okay, i don't to cause an argument but what the hell, who cares.

anyway i quote you said "But did I ever say I wasn't gonna accept them?" this is a form of complaint" a complaint is a statement of something that is below your standards or not adequate to your expectations.....so....stop complaining by this i mean


I thought complaining meant.. Saying something that does not please you.

OH wait that's whining.

Kay got it.
Posted 1/31/09

goldengoat55555 wrote:


vittoriano wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:

"When a guy is bad and your love for him makes him become good is the nicest thing that could happen in a relationship."

Honestly, I think that IS a nice thing that could happen, not the nicest, but nice.

I generally do NOT fall for bad boys because.. THEY'RE BAD.

B-A-D.

I don't want a guy drinking, doing drugs or cheating behind my back.

And I don't want a guy abusing me cause he "loves" me.


lol, grow up and get you head out of the skies and get back to reality, the only guy you gonna find like that is a mormon


A mormon you say...


ha ha ha, nice pic... its good to see some people have a good sense of humour


thanks, man. bill paxton rules in "big love". he sees more vag than an OB/GYN.
Posted 1/31/09

milktea24 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:

"When a guy is bad and your love for him makes him become good is the nicest thing that could happen in a relationship."

Honestly, I think that IS a nice thing that could happen, not the nicest, but nice.

I generally do NOT fall for bad boys because.. THEY'RE BAD.

B-A-D.

I don't want a guy drinking, doing drugs or cheating behind my back.

And I don't want a guy abusing me cause he "loves" me.


lol, grow up and get you head out of the skies and get back to reality, the only guy you gonna find like that is a mormon


Which girl would want a guy to cheat on them?

But did I ever say I wasn't gonna accept them?

I know that pretty much every guy can't stay faithful and is tempted.

I know from personal experience.

(No I have never had a boyfriend before.)


if you know, don't complain, idiot

all i know is what you want is not what you are going to get


How is that complaining?


okay, i don't to cause an argument but what the hell, who cares.

anyway i quote you said "But did I ever say I wasn't gonna accept them?" this is a form of complaint" a complaint is a statement of something that is below your standards or not adequate to your expectations.....so....stop complaining by this i mean


I thought complaining meant.. Saying something that does not please you.

OH wait that's whining.

Kay got it.


lol

by the way don't take offense of any of my comments, if they have insulted you. the sentences i wrote do sound a bit forceful

5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

goldengoat55555 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:


milktea24 wrote:

"When a guy is bad and your love for him makes him become good is the nicest thing that could happen in a relationship."

Honestly, I think that IS a nice thing that could happen, not the nicest, but nice.

I generally do NOT fall for bad boys because.. THEY'RE BAD.

B-A-D.

I don't want a guy drinking, doing drugs or cheating behind my back.

And I don't want a guy abusing me cause he "loves" me.


lol, grow up and get you head out of the skies and get back to reality, the only guy you gonna find like that is a mormon


Which girl would want a guy to cheat on them?

But did I ever say I wasn't gonna accept them?

I know that pretty much every guy can't stay faithful and is tempted.

I know from personal experience.

(No I have never had a boyfriend before.)


if you know, don't complain, idiot

all i know is what you want is not what you are going to get


How is that complaining?


okay, i don't to cause an argument but what the hell, who cares.

anyway i quote you said "But did I ever say I wasn't gonna accept them?" this is a form of complaint" a complaint is a statement of something that is below your standards or not adequate to your expectations.....so....stop complaining by this i mean


I thought complaining meant.. Saying something that does not please you.

OH wait that's whining.

Kay got it.


lol

by the way don't take offense of any of my comments, if they have insulted you. the sentences i wrote do sound a bit forceful



Lol it's okay. :D

Life is like that haha and there are different types of people. :)

There are much meaner people and I don't think you did that to annoy me. XD

(Btw thanks for telling me that I actually learned something.)
8683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia~!! ^ ^
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
hmmmz my sis dates a jerk, how doesn't know how to treat a girl properly... i dunno why she keeps going back to that guy!! he makes me angry but to b honest i think it's cause alotta girlz just don't want to b alone ESPECIALLY as they get older cause they're more sensitive than guys about relationships.
273 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Saskatoon, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
gah, if only we knew the answer to that question lol!
Hear tons of girls complaining about their jerk bf's!
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Sunny CA
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
Because before they get together the guy seems nice because he's trying to win over her heart. And when they finally to get together he has the girl fallen for him and it's hard to see something real (him being a jerk) when you already have this lovey impression of him. Well that's just what I think due to past experience haha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.