First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Vampires' Chatting ROom!
Noble Student
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LalaLand/Anime Ki...
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

amulet_heart wrote:


animefanatic4eva wrote:


Grah!! >< Nope haven't finished it yet....
I've been collecting the manga and some baka stole most of it so I have to re-collect rather than moving on in the manga...
Sad? Yes. But I'm doing it 'cus I LOVE the manga!! >:3


eh? :O so they dun have da complete series uploaded?


eh...not sure...I haven't finished it...TT^TT
Vampire Leader
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

animefanatic4eva wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


animefanatic4eva wrote:


Grah!! >< Nope haven't finished it yet....
I've been collecting the manga and some baka stole most of it so I have to re-collect rather than moving on in the manga...
Sad? Yes. But I'm doing it 'cus I LOVE the manga!! >:3


eh? :O so they dun have da complete series uploaded?


eh...not sure...I haven't finished it...TT^TT


i c.. x] where do u read it tho>?? i only found it on onemanga

Noble Student
18772 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / LalaLand/Anime Ki...
Offline
Posted 4/9/09

amulet_heart wrote:


animefanatic4eva wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:


animefanatic4eva wrote:


Grah!! >< Nope haven't finished it yet....
I've been collecting the manga and some baka stole most of it so I have to re-collect rather than moving on in the manga...
Sad? Yes. But I'm doing it 'cus I LOVE the manga!! >:3


eh? :O so they dun have da complete series uploaded?


eh...not sure...I haven't finished it...TT^TT


i c.. x] where do u read it tho>?? i only found it on onemanga



I'm buying the manga...
Pureblood Student
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 7/25/09
Hi Hi everyone ^_^
Vampire Leader
4119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/29/09

angel052894 wrote:

Hi Hi everyone ^_^


hihi heaven-chan~~!! ^______^ how's life?~ (:
Pureblood Student
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 7/30/09
Hi Hi life is ok u? thx for asking :D

Vampire Leader
4119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/09

angel052894 wrote:

Hi Hi life is ok u? thx for asking :D



its OK 2 XD btw u should read this funny petition XD i no ur a zero fan 2 but it jus made mi LAUGH SO MUCh XD even tho i dun hate zero :[

http://gopetition.com/online/28590.html
Pureblood Student
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 7/30/09


its OK 2 XD btw u should read this funny petition XD i no ur a zero fan 2 but it jus made mi LAUGH SO MUCh XD even tho i dun hate zero :[

http://gopetition.com/online/28590.html

OMG! i read the whole thing! it makes me think twice about Zero and Yuuki wow! allot of bad words lolz well me glad u like Zero too heehee well the person who wrote that was really weird and crazy! also brave O.O idk just wow..... LMFAO WE STILL LOVE ZERO! AND KANAME!
Vampire Leader
4119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

angel052894 wrote:



its OK 2 XD btw u should read this funny petition XD i no ur a zero fan 2 but it jus made mi LAUGH SO MUCh XD even tho i dun hate zero :[

http://gopetition.com/online/28590.html


OMG! i read the whole thing! it makes me think twice about Zero and Yuuki wow! allot of bad words lolz well me glad u like Zero too heehee well the person who wrote that was really weird and crazy! also brave O.O idk just wow..... LMFAO WE STILL LOVE ZERO! AND KANAME!

lOl i like zero and LOVE kaname!! hahaha but the petition's soo FUNNYYY XD XD XD LOL i sound meannn T__T....
Pureblood Student
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 7/31/09


lOl i like zero and LOVE kaname!! hahaha but the petition's soo FUNNYYY XD XD XD LOL i sound meannn T__T....


LMFAO! u not mean u just the it was kinda funny...:D i thought it was kinda funny too! only if Zero was real i bet he would go kill that person xDDD
Vampire Leader
4119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

angel052894 wrote:



lOl i like zero and LOVE kaname!! hahaha but the petition's soo FUNNYYY XD XD XD LOL i sound meannn T__T....



LMFAO! u not mean u just the it was kinda funny...:D i thought it was kinda funny too! only if Zero was real i bet he would go kill that person xDDD


LOL or would tat person kill zero first?! XD
Pureblood Student
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 7/31/09


LOL or would tat person kill zero first?! XD


no that person stupid lolz don't tell that person that heehee well at least Zero knows how to use a gun xDDDD

Vampire Leader
4119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 7/31/09

angel052894 wrote:



LOL or would tat person kill zero first?! XD



no that person stupid lolz don't tell that person that heehee well at least Zero knows how to use a gun xDDDD



LOL XD hahaha i think i no the person tat wrote it from mangafoxx XD we're still young ppl after all~ XDD
Pureblood Student
32844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ◌◌◌
Offline
Posted 7/31/09


LOL XD hahaha i think i no the person tat wrote it from mangafoxx XD we're still young ppl after all~ XDD


lolz i hope i wasn't talk to bad about that person sense u might know them i should shut my mouth now lmfao!

Vampire Leader
4119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/1/09

angel052894 wrote:



LOL XD hahaha i think i no the person tat wrote it from mangafoxx XD we're still young ppl after all~ XDD



lolz i hope i wasn't talk to bad about that person sense u might know them i should shut my mouth now lmfao!



hahhaa its ok! i won't!! i dun think i ever talked to her be4~ x] im not tat evil heaven-chan!! XD hahahaha
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.