First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ~~avii request~~
Creator
2392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / n/a
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

candybonbon wrote:

User name: Candybonbon
what do you want written on it: as Sweet as a BonBon
size: (ex: original picture size or tall and thin etc.) Thin and long pls ^^
color scheme: pink, red, orange or any flashy color
extras: butterflies or candies
frame: none
request mod: none in particular
pic:


PENDING namachan
Creator
2392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / n/a
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

candybonbon wrote:

User name: Candybonbon
what do you want written on it: as Sweet as a BonBon
size: (ex: original picture size or tall and thin etc.) Thin and long pls ^^
color scheme: pink, red, orange or any flashy color
extras: butterflies or candies
frame: none
request mod: none in particular
pic:


here you go... srry if its bad...

Member
2916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / France
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

namachan wrote:


candybonbon wrote:

User name: Candybonbon
what do you want written on it: as Sweet as a BonBon
size: (ex: original picture size or tall and thin etc.) Thin and long pls ^^
color scheme: pink, red, orange or any flashy color
extras: butterflies or candies
frame: none
request mod: none in particular
pic:


here you go... srry if its bad...



nooo thank you it's soo cute ^^ really really nice !
Posted 1/31/09

namachan wrote:


karin_371 wrote:


namachan wrote:

please fill in this form please

user name:
what do you want written on it:
size: (ex: original picture size or tall and thin etc.)
color scheme:
extras:
frames:
request mod:
pic: (in spoiler please)



for mods: please put:
pending your name
and this if you already made it:
done
please upload the avatar you have made in the omg! its an avii request! album... thank you!


user name: karin_371
what do you want written on it: karin_371, Ren-chan, n Reverie Metherlence
size: (ex: original picture size or tall and thin etc.) Long n thin
color scheme: any?
extras: anything to match
frames: no plz
request mod: any1
pic: (in spoiler please)


DONE

here you go
in many diff. colors
srry if its bad...


gomen na sai!! i made a mistake!! T.T can u plz (dont have too) take out the reverie metherlence part?
Creator
2392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / n/a
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

karin_371 wrote:


namachan wrote:


karin_371 wrote:


namachan wrote:

please fill in this form please

user name:
what do you want written on it:
size: (ex: original picture size or tall and thin etc.)
color scheme:
extras:
frames:
request mod:
pic: (in spoiler please)



for mods: please put:
pending your name
and this if you already made it:
done
please upload the avatar you have made in the omg! its an avii request! album... thank you!


user name: karin_371
what do you want written on it: karin_371, Ren-chan, n Reverie Metherlence
size: (ex: original picture size or tall and thin etc.) Long n thin
color scheme: any?
extras: anything to match
frames: no plz
request mod: any1
pic: (in spoiler please)


DONE

here you go
in many diff. colors
srry if its bad...


gomen na sai!! i made a mistake!! T.T can u plz (dont have too) take out the reverie metherlence part?


here u go... srry if u dont lik it...

Posted 1/31/09


really!? then do mind do it with other colors?
sorry im asking so much~!!! T.T
i jux............. im an avii lover!!!!!! lol
Creator
2392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / n/a
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

karin_371 wrote:



really!? then do mind do it with other colors?
sorry im asking so much~!!! T.T
i jux............. im an avii lover!!!!!! lol



here u goes:

Posted 1/31/09

namachan wrote:


karin_371 wrote:



really!? then do mind do it with other colors?
sorry im asking so much~!!! T.T
i jux............. im an avii lover!!!!!! lol



here u goes:



omg!!!!!! kawaii!!!!!!!! thank you!!! >_<
Member
646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere beside you
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
Thanx!!!! I luv it!!!
Posted 2/4/09
user name: fiona18sonija
what do you want written on it: fiona18sonija
size: thin and tall
color scheme: black or blue
extras: music, rock
frames: yes
request mod: anyone
pic: (in spoiler please)
Creator
2392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / n/a
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

fiona18sonija wrote:

user name: fiona18sonija
what do you want written on it: fiona18sonija
size: thin and tall
color scheme: black or blue
extras: music, rock
frames: yes
request mod: anyone
pic: (in spoiler please)


pending namachan
Posted 2/10/09 , edited 2/14/09
user name:Cartoongirl2b
what do you want written on it:Something that goes with the pic!!
size: tall
color scheme: you can pick
extras: ummmm....surprise me!!
frames: any kind!!
request mod:blossombubblesbuttercup or Anna_chan_13 please
pic:


or

please and thankies!!

Pending! Anna_chan_13
Posted 2/14/09 , edited 2/14/09
user name: _imoan_
what do you want written on it: hee
size: tall and thin
color scheme: any colors will do
extras: somethin to go with it..
frames: somthin cool..
request mod: any
pic:


PENDINGKirarin_revolution
Member
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 2/15/09 , edited 3/1/09
user name: KinTsuchl
what do you want written on it: Suki nanda CHERRII, Uso ja nai CHERRII
size: (ex: original picture size or tall and thin etc.) tall n thin
color scheme: Eto...red-ish, orange-ish
extras: Anything :]
frames: Anything cute or matches ^^
request mod: anyone :3
pic: (in spoiler please)
please and thanks ^^
Posted 2/15/09 , edited 2/16/09
user name: Kairi4913
what do you want written on it: Kairi4913 (big n glowy. sparkly n brite plz)
size: not thin n tall plz, kinda original (size like the 2nd avii)
color scheme: blue n w/e fits the pic
extras: brushes, glowy, brite, sparkly, hq, etc. sum glowy butterflies plz.and a quote that fits he pic plz (plz make it readable ><) n keep the background plz
frames: no thnx
request mod: anyone
pic: (in spoiler please)


plz n thnk u -^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.