First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply ~~avii request~~
Posted 2/17/09

kintsuchl wrote:

user name: KinTsuchl
what do you want written on it: Suki nanda CHERRII, Uso ja nai CHERRII, Omoi wa tsunotteiku bakari
size: (ex: original picture size or tall and thin etc.) tall n thin
color scheme: Eto...red-ish, orange-ish
extras: Anything :]
frames: Anything cute or matches ^^
request mod: anyone :3
pic: (in spoiler please)
please and thanks ^^


working on it
Posted 2/17/09

Kairi4913 wrote:

user name: Kairi4913
what do you want written on it: Kairi4913 (big n glowy. sparkly n brite plz)
size: not thin n tall plz, kinda original (size like the 2nd avii)
color scheme: blue n w/e fits the pic
extras: brushes, glowy, brite, sparkly, hq, etc. sum glowy butterflies plz.and a quote that fits he pic plz (plz make it readable ><) n keep the background plz
frames: no thnx
request mod: anyone
pic: (in spoiler please)


plz n thnk u -^^


working on it!
Posted 2/17/09

joycejoycejoyce wrote:


kintsuchl wrote:

user name: KinTsuchl
what do you want written on it: Suki nanda CHERRII, Uso ja nai CHERRII, Omoi wa tsunotteiku bakari
size: (ex: original picture size or tall and thin etc.) tall n thin
color scheme: Eto...red-ish, orange-ish
extras: Anything :]
frames: Anything cute or matches ^^
request mod: anyone :3
pic: (in spoiler please)
please and thanks ^^


working on it


Posted 2/17/09

joycejoycejoyce wrote:


Kairi4913 wrote:

user name: Kairi4913
what do you want written on it: Kairi4913 (big n glowy. sparkly n brite plz)
size: not thin n tall plz, kinda original (size like the 2nd avii)
color scheme: blue n w/e fits the pic
extras: brushes, glowy, brite, sparkly, hq, etc. sum glowy butterflies plz.and a quote that fits he pic plz (plz make it readable ><) n keep the background plz
frames: no thnx
request mod: anyone
pic: (in spoiler please)


plz n thnk u -^^


working on it!


Creator
2392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / n/a
Offline
Posted 2/19/09



here you go!
srry if its bad

Creator
2392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / n/a
Offline
Posted 2/19/09

fiona18sonija wrote:

user name: fiona18sonija
what do you want written on it: fiona18sonija
size: thin and tall
color scheme: black or blue
extras: music, rock
frames: yes
request mod: anyone
pic: (in spoiler please)



here you goes
Posted 2/19/09

cartoongirl2b wrote:

user name:Cartoongirl2b
what do you want written on it:Something that goes with the pic!!
size: tall
color scheme: you can pick
extras: ummmm....surprise me!!
frames: any kind!!
request mod:blossombubblesbuttercup or Anna_chan_13 please
pic:


or

please and thankies!!

Pending! Anna_chan_13


Here u go! Sorry for taking so long!! Gomen!
Posted 2/20/09

Anna_chan_13 wrote:


cartoongirl2b wrote:

user name:Cartoongirl2b
what do you want written on it:Something that goes with the pic!!
size: tall
color scheme: you can pick
extras: ummmm....surprise me!!
frames: any kind!!
request mod:blossombubblesbuttercup or Anna_chan_13 please
pic:


or

please and thankies!!

Pending! Anna_chan_13


Here u go! Sorry for taking so long!! Gomen!


no its ok and I love it thankies
Creator
2392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / n/a
Offline
Posted 2/20/09


here ya goes

Member
7830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/09
thanx!
Posted 2/20/09

cartoongirl2b wrote:


Anna_chan_13 wrote:


cartoongirl2b wrote:

user name:Cartoongirl2b
what do you want written on it:Something that goes with the pic!!
size: tall
color scheme: you can pick
extras: ummmm....surprise me!!
frames: any kind!!
request mod:blossombubblesbuttercup or Anna_chan_13 please
pic:


or

please and thankies!!

Pending! Anna_chan_13


Here u go! Sorry for taking so long!! Gomen!


no its ok and I love it thankies


Glad u like it^^
Member
14633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 2/21/09


username=tricia20
what i want to write on the pic=if love is stupid, then i stupid you. <3
size=tall and thin(cropped)
color scheme=pink
extras=the curve lines same as the pic above
frames=any kind.. maybe some black borders
request mod=namachan



and






can u make both of that 2 pic ?? pls !!
Creator
2392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / n/a
Offline
Posted 2/21/09

tricia20 wrote:



username=tricia20
what i want to write on the pic=if love is stupid, then i stupid you. <3
size=tall and thin(cropped)
color scheme=pink
extras=the curve lines same as the pic above
frames=any kind.. maybe some black borders
request mod=namachan



and






can u make both of that 2 pic ?? pls !!


k... may take some time though...

pending namachan
Creator
2392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / n/a
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

tricia20 wrote:



username=tricia20
what i want to write on the pic=if love is stupid, then i stupid you. <3
size=tall and thin(cropped)
color scheme=pink
extras=the curve lines same as the pic above
frames=any kind.. maybe some black borders
request mod=namachan



and






can u make both of that 2 pic ?? pls !!


here's ur first one: tell me if you want sumthing changed lik a new background maybe


Member
13794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Flying high up in...
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
user name:miyusaionji7
what do you want written on it:Jelle-chan
size: thin and tall
color scheme:blue
extras (brushes, hearts, stars etc. you can ask 4 wat u want):I want a new background, and please decide o what to do to make it cute for me.
frames:
request mod: namachan
pic:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.