First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply II Request II Helper
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/30/09
H.E.L.P.E.R. / R.E.Q.U.E.S.T

To be a helper, please fill the form out below.
(There are different types of helper to request, so plz choose the right one.)


Maker

Username:
Nickname:
What days r u usually on CR?
Do u like to make avis?
What program do u use?
Will you be active?
Sample work(with your copyright):


Manga Colorer

Username:
Nickname:
What days r u usually on CR?
Will you be acitve?
Sample work:


Uploader

Username:
Nickname:
What days r u usually on CR?
If you're an uploader, your job is to put pics of avi
that mods and helpers have made into group photos.
Sometimes, they might upload the pic themselves, but when it's not,
you will upload it in group photos. Will you do it correctly and neat?
Will you be active?




thanks XDD

-----Sample Request Is Right Below------




IMPORTANT


First, you'll be a helper.
You can still help out the group; make avis and others, change group description :33
When you're more active, you'll become a moderator. xD
Posted 1/29/09

hoako04 wrote:

H.E.L.P.E.R. R.E.Q.U.E.S.T

To be a helper, please fill the form out below.
(There are different types of mod to request, so plz choose the right one.)


Maker Mod

username:Naomi885
nickname:Nana-chan
what days r u usually on cr? everyday
do u like to make avis? idk lol
wat program do u use?photoshop cs3, photofiltre, GIMP, photoscape
sample work(with your copyright):


Manga Coloring Mod

username:
nickname:
what days r u usually on cr?
sample work:


thanks XDD

-----Sample Request Is Right Below------




IMPORTANT


First, you'll be a helper.
You can still help out the group; make avis and others, change group description :33
When you're more active, you'll become a moderator. xD


Posted 1/29/09
username:NarutoFangirl_123095
nickname:Nancy
what days r u usually on cr?weekdays
do u like to make avis?of course
wat program do u use?GIMP
sample work(with your copyright):
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/29/09
Maker Mod

username:XxLizzIxX
nickname:Lizzie
what days r u usually on cr?Everyday.
do u like to make avis?Depends on my mood>__<
wat program do u use?lots--(dont really wanna name its)
sample work(with your copyright):

Helper
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
I can be any of those XDD

gleshillejacob
CLICK SPOILER TO SEE:


Answers:
username: gleshillejacob
nickname: glesh
what days r u usually on cr? everyday
do u like to make avis? yes
wat program do u use? ps, photoscape
sample work(with your copyright): on the top ^
Moderator
39617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / New York. Ya i kn...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
just like gleshie said i can do all too ^^
username:bgirl523
nickname:kelly
what days r u usually on cr? bout everyday
do u like to make avis? yep
wat program do u use?photoshop microsoft digital image standard 2006 editor photofiltre
sample work(with your copyright): umm i think u kno already if u dont u can check in my fav groups where im a mod and i dont have any samples on mine on this comp too laggy its in my bros comp >.<


Helper
9254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My room
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
username:darck_angel00
nickname:darck-chan
what days r u usually on cr? bout everyday
do u like to make avis? yep
wat program do u use? photoshop CS2
sample work : I think u know what i can do ^^
Posted 1/30/09

gleshillejacob wrote:

I can be any of those XDD

gleshillejacob
CLICK SPOILER TO SEE:


Answers:
username: gleshillejacob
nickname: glesh
what days r u usually on cr? everyday
do u like to make avis? yes
wat program do u use? ps, photoscape
sample work(with your copyright): on the top ^


Hai hai Glesh :33
Of course, you're HIRED

Lot's of cute samples btw.. :33

I'd put you to a moderator rite away, but u gotta do a couple requests
and be active in this group to be a moderator ^_^;;

You'll be a helper for now, but
request for moderator l8r, K?
Helper
30349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

hoako04 wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:

I can be any of those XDD

gleshillejacob
CLICK SPOILER TO SEE:


Answers:
username: gleshillejacob
nickname: glesh
what days r u usually on cr? everyday
do u like to make avis? yes
wat program do u use? ps, photoscape
sample work(with your copyright): on the top ^


Hai hai Glesh :33
Of course, you're HIRED

Lot's of cute samples btw.. :33

I'd put you to a moderator rite away, but u gotta do a couple requests
and be active in this group to be a moderator ^_^;;

You'll be a helper for now, but
request for moderator l8r, K?


sure sure ^^
Posted 1/30/09

darck_angel00 wrote:

username:darck_angel00
nickname:darck-chan
what days r u usually on cr? bout everyday
do u like to make avis? yep
wat program do u use? photoshop CS2
sample work : I think u know what i can do ^^


Of course, Darck-chan!
i know you're active and really nice :33


HIRED~!

btw, sry but ill put you in helper rite now..
Like Glesh, Nana-chan, and Kelly-chii
i want to put you in moderator rite away,
but you have to do a few requests..(Like making avis)
You can request for moderator when you're active :3
Posted 1/30/09

Naomi885 wrote:


hoako04 wrote:

H.E.L.P.E.R. R.E.Q.U.E.S.T

To be a helper, please fill the form out below.
(There are different types of mod to request, so plz choose the right one.)


Maker Mod

username:Naomi885
nickname:Nana-chan
what days r u usually on cr? everyday
do u like to make avis? idk lol
wat program do u use?photoshop cs3, photofiltre, GIMP, photoscape
sample work(with your copyright):


Manga Coloring Mod

username:
nickname:
what days r u usually on cr?
sample work:


thanks XDD

-----Sample Request Is Right Below------




IMPORTANT


First, you'll be a helper.
You can still help out the group; make avis and others, change group description :33
When you're more active, you'll become a moderator. xD





Hai Nana-chan!
Of course, you're HIRED!


btw, sry .. i want to put you in a moderator rite away,
but you have to do a few requests .. (Like making avis)
Request for Moderator, when you thin k you're ready :33
Posted 1/30/09

bgirl523 wrote:

just like gleshie said i can do all too ^^
username:bgirl523
nickname:kelly
what days r u usually on cr? bout everyday
do u like to make avis? yep
wat program do u use?photoshop microsoft digital image standard 2006 editor photofiltre
sample work(with your copyright): umm i think u kno already if u dont u can check in my fav groups where im a mod and i dont have any samples on mine on this comp too laggy its in my bros comp >.<




Of course Kelly-chii,
you're HIRED!

I want to put you in moderator rite away,
but you have to do a few requests first.. (Like making avis)
When you're active, request for moderator :33

Posted 1/30/09

NarutoFangirl_123095 wrote:

username:NarutoFangirl_123095
nickname:Nancy
what days r u usually on cr?weekdays
do u like to make avis?of course
wat program do u use?GIMP
sample work(with your copyright):


HIRED ! :33
nice samples~

btw, request for moderator l8r
when you're active and do requests (Like making avis)
Posted 1/30/09

XxLizzIxX wrote:

Maker Mod

username:XxLizzIxX
nickname:Lizzie
what days r u usually on cr?Everyday.
do u like to make avis?Depends on my mood>__<
wat program do u use?lots--(dont really wanna name its)
sample work(with your copyright):



Nice samples~!
HIRED!

btw, request for moderator when you're active :33
Posted 1/30/09

gleshillejacob wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


gleshillejacob wrote:

I can be any of those XDD

gleshillejacob
CLICK SPOILER TO SEE:


Answers:
username: gleshillejacob
nickname: glesh
what days r u usually on cr? everyday
do u like to make avis? yes
wat program do u use? ps, photoscape
sample work(with your copyright): on the top ^


Hai hai Glesh :33
Of course, you're HIRED

Lot's of cute samples btw.. :33

I'd put you to a moderator rite away, but u gotta do a couple requests
and be active in this group to be a moderator ^_^;;

You'll be a helper for now, but
request for moderator l8r, K?


sure sure ^^



Thanx for understanding xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.