First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply II Request II Helper
Posted 2/1/09

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

cLiCk SpOiLeR tO sEe eXaMpLeS

Username: angelgoddess1997
Nickname: petit baka//angel//hikari
What days r u usually on CR? not on:tuesday, saturday
Do u like to make avis? yesh i uber lufff them..>:3
What program do u use? photoshop cs3 yay!
Will you be active? yesh.^^
Sample work(with your copyright): err look up..>=o

thanks ya..x33


HIRED.
Cute samples :33

Don't forget to request as moderator l8r when you're active :33
Posted 2/1/09

Heavenly_Baked wrote:


Username: Heavenly_Baked
Nickname: Sakura-Chan
What days r u usually on CR? everyday, unless it is exam days
Do u like to make avis? yup
What program do u use? photoshop cs3 & photoscape
Will you be active? yup
Sample work(with your copyright):
Icons

Avis

Banners

Membership Cards


HIRED.
luv the icon you made (the one tha'ts Hikage Sumino on) >w<

Don't forget to request as moderator when you're active :33


Posted 2/1/09

lilnene88 wrote:

Username:lilnene88
Nickname:lilly-chan
What days r u usually on CR?:friday,saturday and sunday.
Do u like to make avis?:TOTALLY!!!
What program do u use?:photoscape,and lunapic
Will you be active?:yup
Sample work(with your copyright):sorry for got some copyright >.<




nice samples~
HIRED

Don't forget to request as moderator when you're active~!!

btw, the avi you made 4 our group can go for the avi contest..
it'd be nice if you add some hearts though, cuz the theme's valentine's day
Posted 2/1/09

hoako04 wrote:


lilnene88 wrote:

Username:lilnene88
Nickname:lilly-chan
What days r u usually on CR?:friday,saturday and sunday.
Do u like to make avis?:TOTALLY!!!
What program do u use?:photoscape,and lunapic
Will you be active?:yup
Sample work(with your copyright):sorry for got some copyright >.<




nice samples~
HIRED

Don't forget to request as moderator when you're active~!!

btw, the avi you made 4 our group can go for the avi contest..
it'd be nice if you add some hearts though, cuz the theme's valentine's day


ok lol

Helper
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

hoako04 wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

cLiCk SpOiLeR tO sEe eXaMpLeS

Username: angelgoddess1997
Nickname: petit baka//angel//hikari
What days r u usually on CR? not on:tuesday, saturday
Do u like to make avis? yesh i uber lufff them..>:3
What program do u use? photoshop cs3 yay!
Will you be active? yesh.^^
Sample work(with your copyright): err look up..>=o

thanks ya..x33


HIRED.
Cute samples :33

Don't forget to request as moderator l8r when you're active :33

thankies..:DD erm i have one problem..i cant see all the pics in the requests so i kinda need the links to the pics..^^;
Posted 2/1/09

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

cLiCk SpOiLeR tO sEe eXaMpLeS

Username: angelgoddess1997
Nickname: petit baka//angel//hikari
What days r u usually on CR? not on:tuesday, saturday
Do u like to make avis? yesh i uber lufff them..>:3
What program do u use? photoshop cs3 yay!
Will you be active? yesh.^^
Sample work(with your copyright): err look up..>=o

thanks ya..x33


HIRED.
Cute samples :33

Don't forget to request as moderator l8r when you're active :33

thankies..:DD erm i have one problem..i cant see all the pics in the requests so i kinda need the links to the pics..^^;


Oh. is there a virus?
Helper
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/1/09

hoako04 wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:


hoako04 wrote:


AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

cLiCk SpOiLeR tO sEe eXaMpLeS

Username: angelgoddess1997
Nickname: petit baka//angel//hikari
What days r u usually on CR? not on:tuesday, saturday
Do u like to make avis? yesh i uber lufff them..>:3
What program do u use? photoshop cs3 yay!
Will you be active? yesh.^^
Sample work(with your copyright): err look up..>=o

thanks ya..x33


HIRED.
Cute samples :33

Don't forget to request as moderator l8r when you're active :33

thankies..:DD erm i have one problem..i cant see all the pics in the requests so i kinda need the links to the pics..^^;


Oh. is there a virus?


nope its just blocked..lol~ i gotta go sleep now, byeby ^^
Helper
8953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

hoako04 wrote:

H.E.L.P.E.R. / R.E.Q.U.E.S.T

To be a helper, please fill the form out below.
(There are different types of helper to request, so plz choose the right one.)


Maker

Username:
Nickname:
What days r u usually on CR?
Do u like to make avis?
What program do u use?
Will you be active?
Sample work(with your copyright):


Manga Colorer

Username:
Nickname:
What days r u usually on CR?
Will you be acitve?
Sample work:


Uploader

Username:
Nickname:
What days r u usually on CR?
If you're an uploader, your job is to put pics of avi
that mods and helpers have made into group photos.
Sometimes, they might upload the pic themselves, but when it's not,
you will upload it in group photos. Will you do it correctly and neat?
Will you be active?




thanks XDD

-----Sample Request Is Right Below------




IMPORTANT


First, you'll be a helper.
You can still help out the group; make avis and others, change group description :33
When you're more active, you'll become a moderator. xD


Username:dong_nhi228
Nickname:kitty-chan
How many requests did you do?e verything
Where you active in this group?everyday
How did you help this group?making avis,.banner ect...
Did you ever invite any buddies?yup
here r mine examples:
Username:
Nickname:
How many requests did you do? (avis, banners, icons, mem cards, or anything else)
Where you active in this group?
How did you help this group?
Did you ever invite any buddies?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/dong_nhi228/pages/avi-i-make”
Posted 2/11/09

dong_nhi228 wrote:


hoako04 wrote:

H.E.L.P.E.R. / R.E.Q.U.E.S.T

To be a helper, please fill the form out below.
(There are different types of helper to request, so plz choose the right one.)


Maker

Username:
Nickname:
What days r u usually on CR?
Do u like to make avis?
What program do u use?
Will you be active?
Sample work(with your copyright):


Manga Colorer

Username:
Nickname:
What days r u usually on CR?
Will you be acitve?
Sample work:


Uploader

Username:
Nickname:
What days r u usually on CR?
If you're an uploader, your job is to put pics of avi
that mods and helpers have made into group photos.
Sometimes, they might upload the pic themselves, but when it's not,
you will upload it in group photos. Will you do it correctly and neat?
Will you be active?




thanks XDD

-----Sample Request Is Right Below------




IMPORTANT


First, you'll be a helper.
You can still help out the group; make avis and others, change group description :33
When you're more active, you'll become a moderator. xD


Username:dong_nhi228
Nickname:kitty-chan
How many requests did you do?e verything
Where you active in this group?everyday
How did you help this group?making avis,.banner ect...
Did you ever invite any buddies?yup
here r mine examples:
Username:
Nickname:
How many requests did you do? (avis, banners, icons, mem cards, or anything else)
Where you active in this group?
How did you help this group?
Did you ever invite any buddies?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/dong_nhi228/pages/avi-i-make”


HIRED~
go ahead and do requests if you want xDD

Helper
8953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / somewhere on the...
Offline
Posted 2/11/09

hoako04 wrote:


dong_nhi228 wrote:


hoako04 wrote:

H.E.L.P.E.R. / R.E.Q.U.E.S.T

To be a helper, please fill the form out below.
(There are different types of helper to request, so plz choose the right one.)


Maker

Username:
Nickname:
What days r u usually on CR?
Do u like to make avis?
What program do u use?
Will you be active?
Sample work(with your copyright):


Manga Colorer

Username:
Nickname:
What days r u usually on CR?
Will you be acitve?
Sample work:


Uploader

Username:
Nickname:
What days r u usually on CR?
If you're an uploader, your job is to put pics of avi
that mods and helpers have made into group photos.
Sometimes, they might upload the pic themselves, but when it's not,
you will upload it in group photos. Will you do it correctly and neat?
Will you be active?




thanks XDD

-----Sample Request Is Right Below------




IMPORTANT


First, you'll be a helper.
You can still help out the group; make avis and others, change group description :33
When you're more active, you'll become a moderator. xD


Username:dong_nhi228
Nickname:kitty-chan
How many requests did you do?e verything
Where you active in this group?everyday
How did you help this group?making avis,.banner ect...
Did you ever invite any buddies?yup
here r mine examples:
Username:
Nickname:
How many requests did you do? (avis, banners, icons, mem cards, or anything else)
Where you active in this group?
How did you help this group?
Did you ever invite any buddies?
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/dong_nhi228/pages/avi-i-make”


HIRED~
go ahead and do requests if you want xDD



okie
Member
5478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/28/09


Username: PoisonStrawberry
Nickname: Ichigo
What days r u usually on CR? everyday
Do u like to make avis? Yes
What program do u use? Gimp
Will you be active? yuppies
Sample work(with your copyright):

Profile Page

Avatar for bluestarzari

Sample Avatar

Posted 3/5/09
Username: singing_mode
Nickname: Keiko
What days r u usually on CR? next week will be the last week of school.. so i'm going to be online everyday..
Do u like to make avis? yes
What program do u use? photoshop CS4
Will you be active? yes
Sample work(with your copyright):

Posted 8/19/09
Helper Request

Username:ikramyassin94
Nickname:chika // ikkiee.
What days r u usually on CR? Loads of days, im sure i'll be verry activee.
Do u like to make avis? Verii much so ;]
What program do u use? photofiltre , Gimp :3
Will you be active? Mhmm, i will be verii activee with tha groupp.
Sample work(with your copyright):








Banners



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.