First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Introduce yourself
Creator
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
My name is Veendey (not my real name)
I am born in Norway and I am 17 years old
I live in a town called Bergen, and it is the best town in the world =)
Member
2380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sweden, in my hom...
Offline
Posted 2/6/09
My name is Saru-chan ^^ (not my real name)
I am born in sweden and is 15 years old :3
I live in a town called Motala (the best town in sweden X3)(bec I hasn't been outside sweden exept norway two times -.-''...so I can't really say that it's the best town in the world...)


Creator
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/8/09 , edited 2/8/09

kawaii-dango wrote:

My name is Saru-chan ^^ (not my real name)
I am born in sweden and is 15 years old :3
I live in a town called Motala (the best town in sweden X3)(bec I hasn't been outside sweden exept norway two times -.-''...so I can't really say that it's the best town in the world...)




Welcome to the grup.
Never been in Sweden, but I want to. Where in Norway have you been
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / R'lyeh
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
My name is Victor and I'm 15 years old.
I come from the same town as kawaii-dango, but I have been to Norway several times, since my sister lives there. I have been to Bergen with my brother, brother-in-law and my sister. That as really nice. I'd like to go there again.
Creator
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

the-raven wrote:

My name is Victor and I'm 15 years old.
I come from the same town as kawaii-dango, but I have been to Norway several times, since my sister lives there. I have been to Bergen with my brother, brother-in-law and my sister. That as really nice. I'd like to go there again.


Hello and welcome to the grup
Member
6066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the road less...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
Wow...I live in the states, and never been out of the country, execpt once when I went to Australia....And you guys r close to e4ach other. Oh, Im Korenaga (not my real name) My real name is Kennedy, but you can call me whatever. I have a lot of nickname. Kenn, Kenn-Kenn, Endy, Weirdo, Kenn-Chen, Kenn da Werid, ect. I was born in New Jersey and traveld a lot in the states. I've lived in 5 states and visited 46, and Im only 15. ^^ And I know nothing on Sweden
Creator
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

Korenaga wrote:

Wow...I live in the states, and never been out of the country, execpt once when I went to Australia....And you guys r close to e4ach other. Oh, Im Korenaga (not my real name) My real name is Kennedy, but you can call me whatever. I have a lot of nickname. Kenn, Kenn-Kenn, Endy, Weirdo, Kenn-Chen, Kenn da Werid, ect. I was born in New Jersey and traveld a lot in the states. I've lived in 5 states and visited 46, and Im only 15. ^^ And I know nothing on Sweden


Hello Korenaga, and welcome to the grup. Nice with people from diffrent places. I have live my whole live in Bergen. I can't imagine how it is to move sow many times, and I have never been in America.
Member
6066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / On the road less...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
Well, you meet a lot of new people, and you miss your friends. Lucky for me I can still find sumway of communticating with my friends.
Member
2380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sweden, in my hom...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

veendey wrote:


kawaii-dango wrote:

My name is Saru-chan ^^ (not my real name)
I am born in sweden and is 15 years old :3
I live in a town called Motala (the best town in sweden X3)(bec I hasn't been outside sweden exept norway two times -.-''...so I can't really say that it's the best town in the world...)




Welcome to the grup.
Never been in Sweden, but I want to. Where in Norway have you been


It was long time ago, but is was in Namsås and Nordkap
Creator
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

kawaii-dango wrote:


veendey wrote:


kawaii-dango wrote:

My name is Saru-chan ^^ (not my real name)
I am born in sweden and is 15 years old :3
I live in a town called Motala (the best town in sweden X3)(bec I hasn't been outside sweden exept norway two times -.-''...so I can't really say that it's the best town in the world...)




Welcome to the grup.
Never been in Sweden, but I want to. Where in Norway have you been


It was long time ago, but is was in Namsås and Nordkap


Very long from where I live
Member
2380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sweden, in my hom...
Offline
Posted 2/8/09


have you been there?
Creator
3189 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Norway
Offline
Posted 2/8/09

kawaii-dango wrote:



have you been there?


No
Posted 5/3/09
My name is Mulan and im __ yrs old *you dont wanna know ^_^*
I was born in the Philippines *w8 i think its the wrong spelling*
I currently living in Maynila ^_^
Member
22704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 5/4/09
My name is Elaine and I am 14.
I was born in London but I now live in America. (btw isn't Sweden like south of Germany and north of France, or something like that?)
Posted 5/4/09

Vixen929 wrote:

My name is Elaine and I am 14.
I was born in London but I now live in America. (btw isn't Sweden like south of Germany and north of France, or something like that?)


um.. Elaine was it or i call you Vixen? r u RP *role playing*? if no.. pls join in the RP in the group, Tnx ^_^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.