First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership cards
Creator
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 1/30/09 , edited 1/30/09
if you want one
you need to tell me:

Name:
D.O.B. (Date of birth):
Position: (member, moderator)
Picture: ...
stile: (A, B, C)


if you don't like stiles then tell me

A


B


C



this is my membership card
Moderator
9587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / US
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
Name: Minaka
D.O.B. (Date of birth): 12/5
Position: moderator
Picture:
stile: A
Creator
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
here it is

Moderator
4903 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
Name: Ami (From now on, that is my nickname XD)
D.O.B. (Date of birth): 10/06/92
Position: moderator
Picture: (just her face tho [and maybe her hand])
stile: B
Thank you!!!
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
Name: Rachie-Chan
D.O.B. (Date of birth): 24th may
Position: member
Picture:
stile: C

thank you ^___^
Creator
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

kitkat6 wrote:

Name: Ami (From now on, that is my nickname XD)
D.O.B. (Date of birth): 10/06/92
Position: moderator
Picture: (just her face tho [and maybe her hand])
stile: B
Thank you!!!


here
Creator
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

Sesshys-Angel wrote:

Name: Rachie-Chan
D.O.B. (Date of birth): 24th may
Position: member
Picture:
stile: C

thank you ^___^


You have really cool picutre
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

_Mare_ wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:

Name: Rachie-Chan
D.O.B. (Date of birth): 24th may
Position: member
Picture:
stile: C

thank you ^___^


You have really cool picutre


Oo thanks ^___^
Creator
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

Sesshys-Angel wrote:


Oo thanks ^___^


no problem

Are you are new one??
I ask 'cuz i didn't see you here
welcome!!
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

_Mare_ wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:


Oo thanks ^___^


no problem

Are you are new one??
I ask 'cuz i didn't see you here
welcome!!


yar i am ^_______^
Creator
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

Sesshys-Angel wrote:

yar i am ^_______^


then would you please go to the forums topic which are in description?
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

_Mare_ wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:

yar i am ^_______^


then would you please go to the forums topic which are in description?


yea i will..

just half reading a manga
Creator
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

Sesshys-Angel wrote:


just half reading a manga :P


really ... which one?
42990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In the shitty wea...
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

_Mare_ wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:


just half reading a manga :P


really ... which one?


Kuroshitsuji

completely in love with it

lol
Creator
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

Sesshys-Angel wrote:


_Mare_ wrote:


Sesshys-Angel wrote:


just half reading a manga :P


really ... which one?


Kuroshitsuji

completely in love with it

lol


yea
i love it too
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.