First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership cards
Creator
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

gumface wrote:
how cute! thank you! @_@


no problem ... thank you for joining this group
if you like you can join our forum games
26517 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In Darkness and Ice
Offline
Posted 3/8/09

_Mare_ wrote:


wolfiechan15 wrote:

oki doki
huh now all I need to do is find a picture...

name: wolfie-chan, or wolfiechan15 or just wolfie....put any you like...
D.O.B.: July, 19
stile:C
and here's the picture


here



Arigato...kawaii
Member
1089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / D.Gray-Man World....
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

_Mare_ wrote:


iluvjaejoong wrote:

Name:Taiyo-Chan
D.O.B.:1.28
Position: member
Picture:


i want stile C...

sorry to tell you but i don't see picture


aww!!! really...

here's a different one...

Picture ---> http://media.photobucket.com/image/lenalee/rukiia11/user29_pic1027_1216454318.jpg?o=2356

Creator
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 3/15/09

iluvjaejoong wrote:


_Mare_ wrote:


iluvjaejoong wrote:

Name:Taiyo-Chan
D.O.B.:1.28
Position: member
Picture:


i want stile C...

sorry to tell you but i don't see picture


aww!!! really...

here's a different one...

Picture ---> http://media.photobucket.com/image/lenalee/rukiia11/user29_pic1027_1216454318.jpg?o=2356



heheh picture opened
here you go i hope you like it
Member
8420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 3/20/09
Name: Kisa-chan
D.O.B. :26th Febuary
Position: Member
Picture:
stile: B
Creator
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

xXxKisa_ShibaxXx wrote:

Name: Kisa-chan
D.O.B. :26th Febuary
Position: Member
Picture:
stile: B


here
Member
8420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 3/20/09

_Mare_ wrote:


xXxKisa_ShibaxXx wrote:

Name: Kisa-chan
D.O.B. :26th Febuary
Position: Member
Picture:
stile: B


here


okay thanks
Member
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Belgium, in my Hi...
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
Name: Rednass-kun.
D.O.B. (Date of birth): 21/09/1988
Position: member



Picture style: C
Creator
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 3/23/09

rednass wrote:

Name: Rednass-kun.
D.O.B. (Date of birth): 21/09/1988
Position: member



Picture style: C


here ^^ welcome to Anime Eden

Member
4403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Belgium, in my Hi...
Offline
Posted 3/24/09
Thanks alot.
Member
1089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / D.Gray-Man World....
Offline
Posted 3/30/09

_Mare_ wrote:


iluvjaejoong wrote:


_Mare_ wrote:


iluvjaejoong wrote:

Name:Taiyo-Chan
D.O.B.:1.28
Position: member
Picture:


i want stile C...

sorry to tell you but i don't see picture


aww!!! really...

here's a different one...

Picture ---> http://media.photobucket.com/image/lenalee/rukiia11/user29_pic1027_1216454318.jpg?o=2356



heheh picture opened
here you go i hope you like it


haha... i like it, but you got my b-day wrong... hehe... its January 28... ^^

Creator
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 3/31/09 , edited 3/31/09

iluvjaejoong wrote:



haha... i like it, but you got my b-day wrong... hehe... its January 28... ^^

ohh sorry .... here
Member
1089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / D.Gray-Man World....
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

_Mare_ wrote:


iluvjaejoong wrote:



haha... i like it, but you got my b-day wrong... hehe... its January 28... ^^


ohh sorry .... here



haha.. its ok... thank you... i love it... ^^
Creator
4943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Zagreb
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

iluvjaejoong wrote:

haha.. its ok... thank you... i love it... ^^


i'm glad to hear that =)
Member
1089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / D.Gray-Man World....
Offline
Posted 3/31/09

_Mare_ wrote:


iluvjaejoong wrote:

haha.. its ok... thank you... i love it... ^^


i'm glad to hear that =)


hehehe... your welcome... ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.