Post Reply Mod Application xx
Posted 1/30/09
Moderator application!!

just fill in this form xx


Name:
What can you make?:
Do u love your work?:
What editing programs do you use?:
Give me 3 examples of your own work:


thank you!! I'll be sendin u a pm if u hav been accepted ^^
Moderator
3286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✖StAyInG aWaY fRo...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09 , edited 1/30/09
Name:Himeka chan
What can you make?:avii's,requests,invites,banners
Do u love your work?:well yes...thats why im applying for this job
What editing programs do you use?:Photoshop CS3,GIMP 2,photoscape
Give me 3 examples of your own work:
i put SAMPLE ON IT SORRY!!




Posted 1/30/09

Himeka_23 wrote:

Name:Himeka chan
What can you make?:avii's,requests,invites,banners
Do u love your work?:well yes...thats why im applying for this job
What editing programs do you use?:Photoshop CS3,GIMP 2,photoscape
Give me 3 examples of your own work:
i put SAMPLE ON IT SORRY!!






it doesnt matter ^^''
Moderator
3286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✖StAyInG aWaY fRo...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

kai_mizu wrote:


Himeka_23 wrote:

Name:Himeka chan
What can you make?:avii's,requests,invites,banners
Do u love your work?:well yes...thats why im applying for this job
What editing programs do you use?:Photoshop CS3,GIMP 2,photoscape
Give me 3 examples of your own work:
i put SAMPLE ON IT SORRY!!






it doesnt matter ^^''


okaiii...=.=.....so tell me her bebo now!! =.= pppwwweeeeaaaasseeee
Posted 1/30/09
Name:zhera601
What can you make?:aviis
Do u love your work?: yes sometimes
What editing programs do you use?: gimp, photobucket
Give me 3 examples of your own work:
9856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / an unknown land i...
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
Name: kaori
What can you make?: mainly aviis...
Do u love your work?: well yea i guess
What editing programs do you use?: photoshop & photoscape
Give me 3 examples of your own work:

sry if i cnt on nowadays coz my sch's rather bz....
Posted 2/1/09
Name: Ami
What can you make?: Aviis, banners, Icons, walpaper
Do u love your work?: -_- somtimes
What editing programs do you use?: Photoscape, Gimp, paint.net
Give me 3 examples of your own work
Posted 2/1/09 , edited 2/1/09

aitran96 wrote:

Name: Ami
What can you make?: Aviis, banners, Icons, walpaper
Do u love your work?: -_- somtimes
What editing programs do you use?: Photoscape, Gimp, paint.net
Give me 3 examples of your own work



wow these are good :)
Posted 2/1/09

kai_mizu wrote:

Moderator application!!

just fill in this form xx


Name:Anna
What can you make?:Aviis and banners
Do u love your work?:yes
What editing programs do you use?:gimp and photoscape
Give me 3 examples of your own work:


thank you!! I'll be sendin u a pm if u hav been accepted ^^

Here:
Aviis:http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8032380
Banners:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=8050089
Posted 2/7/09

kai_mizu wrote:

Moderator application!!

just fill in this form xx


Name:
What can you make?:
Do u love your work?:
What editing programs do you use?:
Give me 3 examples of your own work:


thank you!! I'll be sendin u a pm if u hav been accepted ^^


Name: Satsuki-chan
What can u make?: icon and avatar, banner
DO u love ur work: well yes i do. Its fun to do it.
What editing programs do u use?: picnik, photobucket, photoshop cs3, photofiltre, photoscape
Give me 3 examples of ur own work:



Member
13612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
Name: Miki
What can you make?: Avatars.Banners.Signatures
Do u love your work?: I think I can do better at it but , yes.
What editing programs do you use?: photoshop CS3, Photoscape
Give me 3 examples of your own work:
Aviis:


more is coming ^^ i hope i get accepted!
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 2/8/09
Name: Gina
What can you make?: Mostly everything except banners/signatures and manga colorings
Do u love your work?: Sure
What editing programs do you use?: Photoshop 7
Give me 3 examples of your own work:

Wallpapers:

Icons:

Avatar:

Profile:


Can you also tell me if I'm not accepted?
Posted 4/4/09
Name: momo
What can you make?: aviis, fanbars, banners, profiles, icons
Do u love your work?: not really
What editing programs do you use?: photoshop cs4
Give me 3 examples of your own work:
Posted 11/27/09 , edited 11/27/09
Name: Snow
What can you make?:Avii's mostly
Do u love your work?: yes i do
What editing programs do you use?: blingee and paint.net
Give me 3 examples of your own work:
You must be logged in to post.