Post Reply (IS THIS THE BEST MOVIE?) WHY?
2245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / N.C.
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
(THIS MOVIE IS FUNNY AND AWSOME) TO ME IT'S BETTER THAN FINAL FANTASY: SPIRITS WITHIN (SO FAR)
Member
23240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / America
Online
Posted 1/30/09

sasukeb wrote:

(THIS MOVIE IS FUNNY AND AWSOME) TO ME IT'S BETTER THAN FINAL FANTASY: SPIRITS WITHIN (SO FAR)


I won't say itz the BEST. Because there are much more better movies out there waiting to be released!
lolz! Movies keep on getting better!

Member
122566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


sasukeb wrote:

(THIS MOVIE IS FUNNY AND AWSOME) TO ME IT'S BETTER THAN FINAL FANTASY: SPIRITS WITHIN (SO FAR)


I won't say itz the BEST. Because there are much more better movies out there waiting to be released!
lolz! Movies keep on getting better!



agreed,that's true
Member
23240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / America
Online
Posted 1/30/09

ichigo176 wrote:


Nishita_Hotohori wrote:


sasukeb wrote:

(THIS MOVIE IS FUNNY AND AWSOME) TO ME IT'S BETTER THAN FINAL FANTASY: SPIRITS WITHIN (SO FAR)


I won't say itz the BEST. Because there are much more better movies out there waiting to be released!
lolz! Movies keep on getting better!



agreed,that's true


hehehe.... lolz....
You must be logged in to post.