First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply The Revenge RP
Member
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
[[OMG D: o_O wewt i got a sign on it now<33 :3 with alot of aligning T^T]
Posted 2/3/09
[align yur faceeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!]
Creator
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
[[
BAHAHAA! Koko-chan xD
align Kinnie's face.... xD
Kinnie, that's cool ^^
]]
Member
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
[ITS PERFECTLY FINE D: the mouth is suppose to open close then open again D:]
Posted 2/3/09
ahahahahahahahhahahahahaha align yur face xDD
lmfao oh godd.
-choked laugh-
:3
whaaaaaaaaaaa ma cough sounds werid T~T

@kinnie: why are yu talking about opening and closing yur mouth?
Member
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
[ i hvae no idea o-O....-runs in circles- WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE]
Member
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Archangelus
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
[[What do I get if I pick the first choice?]]
Posted 2/3/09
@ kinnie-man: go shave ur mustache, DUDE.

T_T
angelooo go to tha other rpg forum ^^
kayy.
its cuz..well jus go n yu'll find out
14198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / ~somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
((sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, I have been swamped with tons of stuff!))
Member
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Archangelus
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
[[Ooh, thank you!!!! ]]
Creator
63251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 4/24/09
Chloe stared after the odd girl who'd appeared so fast, and then disappeared nearly as fast. She shrugged. She has nothing to do with my mission... She turned back to the lake, and dipped her hand in to get a drink. The heart-shaped scar floated through her head, taunting her and not letting her forget.

She shook her head, and stood up. He's close... I can feel it... but where? Maybe back in the city...? She turned to head that way.
Posted 4/24/09
{will post after readin EVERYTHINg that ish goin on in teh forum now...= =" cuz im soo lost rite now...SOMEONE ELSE POST {for now}
ONLY IF YEW FAMILAR WIT WTH IS GOIN ON XD}
Member
24801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / o-o places =3
Offline
Posted 4/24/09
[o-o it's only one and a half page to read kokochanXD]

"I'm bored." Cherri said, sitting on top of the man she was suppose to kill. Her legs were crossed and her arms laid boredly on her knees. "I should go back to that girl...." Cherri said, as she kicked backwards at the twitching guy she was sitting on. "Will you just die?" She groaned, getting up and sighed. "Guess I'll go back." Cherri mumbled, grabbing a small knife from her pocket and stabbed the man and then began walking towards the way she came.
Member
25801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Archangelus
Offline
Posted 2/14/10
Peter goes around, feeling rather annoyed at how the Lighthalzen forces keep destroying his homeland. He then goes to the city, still bothered with the fall of his homeland. All of a sudden, a Lighthalzen assassin shows up, and charges at him. He then charges at the assassin, and he is able to kill the assassin with a powerful stab to its head. The assassin lies dead, and when he examines, it's a man. "When will they stop?" he asked himself.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.