First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Susanna9's Avi Requests!! ^^
Moderator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/30/09 , edited 2/22/09
How To Request A Avatar


name you would like on the avi: _____
username: _______
theme(ex. emo,sad,happy,etc.): _________
border: _____(yes or no)
would u like it croped?
other:
please do display your pic:
if its too big please do put it in a spoiler ^^
note:please do keep the pic PG-13 tnx
ONLY post high quiality pictures thank you


thank you~
Mitsuki Inokuma


examples click on the link
http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/Susanna9/pages/examples
Posted 2/5/09
would like it croped? yeah
wat is this pic for? it's for my avi ^^
wat name would you like on the avi? Baka-master
would like quote on the avi? nope
would you like animation on?
would you like n animaion on the name? yeah ^^
would you like effects? hmm no
wat theme would like this to be (ex. emo,sad,happy,etc.) happy :3
other: good luck ^__^




Posted 2/6/09



would like it croped?: yep
wat is this pic for?: profile avatar
wat text would you like on the avi?: "i am a Samster" then below put "hAnNSaM" [like meh avii]
would you like effects?: yep
wat theme would like this to be: LOVE
other: none

thx =)
Moderator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/7/09 , edited 2/7/09

Baka-Master wrote:

would like it croped? yeah
wat is this pic for? it's for my avi ^^
wat name would you like on the avi? Baka-master
would like quote on the avi? nope
would you like animation on?
would you like n animaion on the name? yeah ^^
would you like effects? hmm no
wat theme would like this to be (ex. emo,sad,happy,etc.) happy :3
other: good luck ^__^







edit done hope u like it please do tell me if u don't like it so i can redo it again i need your satisfaction sweetie ^^
Moderator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/9/09

hAnNSaM wrote:




would like it croped?: yep
wat is this pic for?: profile avatar
wat text would you like on the avi?: "i am a Samster" then below put "hAnNSaM" [like meh avii]
would you like effects?: yep
wat theme would like this to be: LOVE
other: none

thx =)



please do tell me if u don't like it so i can redo it again [WE NEED YOU SATISFATION ^^] your welcome and plz come again ^^

Posted 2/10/09

Susanna9 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:




would like it croped?: yep
wat is this pic for?: profile avatar
wat text would you like on the avi?: "i am a Samster" then below put "hAnNSaM" [like meh avii]
would you like effects?: yep
wat theme would like this to be: LOVE
other: none

thx =)



please do tell me if u don't like it so i can redo it again [WE NEED YOU SATISFATION ^^] your welcome and plz come again ^^



wow .! thx sOo much ^^
Posted 2/10/09

would like it croped?: yep
wat is this pic for?: profile avatar
wat text would you like on the avi?: "Happy Hearts Week" then at the bottom put "hAnNSaM"
would you like effects?: yep
wat theme would like this to be: LOVE
other: umm. .can yuu do it like your avii .. thx. .
Moderator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/11/09 , edited 2/26/09

hAnNSaM wrote:


would like it croped?: yep
wat is this pic for?: profile avatar
wat text would you like on the avi?: "Happy Hearts Week" then at the bottom put "hAnNSaM"
would you like effects?: yep
wat theme would like this to be: LOVE
other: umm. .can yuu do it like your avii .. thx. .




edit done please do tell me if u do not like it so i can simply redo it for u ^^ hehe im giving u 2 options for an avi ^^ i need your SATISFATION!! ^^ [come back again ^^]
Posted 2/12/09

Susanna9 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


would like it croped?: yep
wat is this pic for?: profile avatar
wat text would you like on the avi?: "Happy Hearts Week" then at the bottom put "hAnNSaM"
would you like effects?: yep
wat theme would like this to be: LOVE
other: umm. .can yuu do it like your avii .. thx. .




edit done please do tell me if u do not like it so i can simply redo it for u ^^ hehe im giving u 2 options for an avi ^^ i need your SATISFATION!! ^^ [come back again ^^]


omg .! i LOVE 'em .^^ thx sOo much =) i''ll use the first one co'z of the sparkle at the top. .lol...again, thankz (*-*)
Moderator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/12/09

hAnNSaM wrote:


Susanna9 wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


would like it croped?: yep
wat is this pic for?: profile avatar
wat text would you like on the avi?: "Happy Hearts Week" then at the bottom put "hAnNSaM"
would you like effects?: yep
wat theme would like this to be: LOVE
other: umm. .can yuu do it like your avii .. thx. .




edit done please do tell me if u do not like it so i can simply redo it for u ^^ hehe im giving u 2 options for an avi ^^ i need your SATISFATION!! ^^ [come back again ^^]


omg .! i LOVE 'em .^^ thx sOo much =) i''ll use the first one co'z of the sparkle at the top. .lol...again, thankz (*-*)


lol ur welcome ^^ come back soon ^^ hehe xDD

Avitar Requester
4370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / up town
Offline
Posted 2/15/09 , edited 2/20/09
Read "other"!!


display the pic you would like:

would like it croped? jes :)
wat is this pic for? avii duh!
wat name would you like on the avi? abby or abigail458
would like quote on the avi? if u want
would you like animation on? no!!
would you like n animaion on the name? NO!! :O
would you like effects? HELLS NO!! :O
wat theme would like this to be (ex. emo,sad,happy,etc.): sad emo and awesome jeje
other:.......i want it long and thin not dat thin..or long : o oh and i want da girl as my avii haha
Moderator
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

abigail458 wrote:

Read "other"!!


display the pic you would like:

would like it croped? jes :)
wat is this pic for? avii duh!
wat name would you like on the avi? abby or abigail458
would like quote on the avi? if u want
would you like animation on? no!!
would you like n animaion on the name? NO!! :O
would you like effects? HELLS NO!! :O
wat theme would like this to be (ex. emo,sad,happy,etc.): sad emo and awesome jeje
other:.......i want it long and thin not dat thin..or long : o oh and i want da girl as my avii haha


SHUT UP!!!

Avitar Requester
4370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / up town
Offline
Posted 2/17/09 , edited 2/20/09

Susanna9 wrote:


abigail458 wrote:

Read "other"!!


display the pic you would like:

would like it croped? jes :)
wat is this pic for? avii duh!
wat name would you like on the avi? abby or abigail458
would like quote on the avi? if u want
would you like animation on? no!!
would you like n animaion on the name? NO!! :O
would you like effects? HELLS NO!! :O
wat theme would like this to be (ex. emo,sad,happy,etc.): sad emo and awesome jeje
other:.......i want it long and thin not dat thin..or long : o oh and i want da girl as my avii haha


SHUT UP!!!



hm hm hmmm okey very nice shushanna
....................................
AHHH THE PAIN!!
AHHH MY HEAD!! im sick! T.T
oh and this is just somethin
random cause of my pain today :)
....PAIN!
Moderator
21476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ✿ prospit ✿
Offline
Posted 2/20/09 , edited 2/20/09


Posted 2/20/09 , edited 2/20/09


name you would like on the avi: hAnNSaM
username: hAnNSaM
theme: romantic, love, nd sadness
border: yes
would u like it croped?: yep
other: could yuu also add some quotes, please =]
pic:

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.