First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply ++Membership Cards!++
Posted 2/3/09

EricaYulaAthha wrote:

User: EricaYulaAthha
Name: Erica
Age: 13
Position: Member
Background: Kiracutie's one pls ><


Your membership card is coming today but much later Thank you for waiting :D
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

natsue-chan wrote:

User: natsue-chan
Name: Natsue
Age: 13
Background: #2 from kiracutie


I'm helping the Creator. Here yah go.
Member
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
name: sammy
user: sushi1998
age: 16
position: member
#1
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

sushi1998 wrote:

name: sammy
user:sushi1998
age: 16
position: member
#1


Here it is.
Member
7886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Unknown
Offline
Posted 2/3/09
thx u very nice!!!!!!!!
Member
54 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

kiracutie wrote:


natsue-chan wrote:

User: natsue-chan
Name: Natsue
Age: 13
Background: #2 from kiracutie


Your member ship card is coming today but much later hehhe.. ok?? :D~Thank you for waiting ^-^


thank you very much!
Posted 2/3/09

natsue-chan wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


natsue-chan wrote:

User: natsue-chan
Name: Natsue
Age: 13
Background: #2 from kiracutie


Your member ship card is coming today but much later hehhe.. ok?? :D~Thank you for waiting ^-^


thank you very much!


~Heres your membership card ^-^


Member
6778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Where my favorite...
Offline
Posted 2/4/09


User: Harnett
Name: Krisppina
Age: 14
Position: Member
Background: #5

thank you!
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

Harnett wrote:



User: Harnett
Name: Krisppina
Age: 14
Position: Member
Background: #5

thank you!


Yep-here yah go!^^

Member
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

kiracutie wrote:


EricaYulaAthha wrote:

User: EricaYulaAthha
Name: Erica
Age: 13
Position: Member
Background: Kiracutie's one pls ><


Your membership card is coming today but much later Thank you for waiting :D


^0^
Posted 2/4/09

EricaYulaAthha wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


EricaYulaAthha wrote:

User: EricaYulaAthha
Name: Erica
Age: 13
Position: Member
Background: Kiracutie's one pls ><


Your membership card is coming today but much later Thank you for waiting :D


^0^


HERE YOU GO

Member
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In a corner .
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

kiracutie wrote:


EricaYulaAthha wrote:


kiracutie wrote:


EricaYulaAthha wrote:

User: EricaYulaAthha
Name: Erica
Age: 13
Position: Member
Background: Kiracutie's one pls ><


Your membership card is coming today but much later Thank you for waiting :D


^0^


HERE YOU GO



thx ^0^
Posted 2/4/09 , edited 2/4/09

kiracutie wrote:

User:
Name:
Age:





User: fiona18sonija
Name: Fiona
Age: 18
1
51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 2/5/09

fiona18sonija wrote:


kiracutie wrote:

User:
Name:
Age:





User: fiona18sonija
Name: Fiona
Age: 18
1


She's not on so I'm gonna help.

She will probably Make another one for you though.
Posted 2/5/09
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.