First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
[TUTORIAL]Moving lines w/gimp
Posted 5/10/09


do u do that to every new layer ? o.o
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 5/11/09

freakkshowx wrote:



do u do that to every new layer ? o.o


yep :3
Posted 5/11/09


thanks!! ~

Posted 5/11/09


sumthin kinda ... happened.

35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

freakkshowx wrote:



sumthin kinda ... happened.



well..if u want it as an animation my guesasing is press 'save as animation' the other one just leave it alone
Posted 5/12/09
tnxx~ lookie wat I made:



tnxx again
Posted 5/12/09


ohhhhhhhh. !~
thanks ... imma see what happens. should i click export, yeah ?
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 5/12/09

freakkshowx wrote:



ohhhhhhhh. !~
thanks ... imma see what happens. should i click export, yeah ?


yeah ^_^
Posted 5/16/09 , edited 5/16/09

animemusiklover wrote:














If u need any help, dun hesitate to ask!


after i merge down,it won't move TT.TT!!
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

shana016 wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:


If u need any help, dun hesitate to ask!


after i merge down,it won't move TT.TT!!


you merge it down AFTER u move it ^^u
Posted 5/16/09

animemusiklover wrote:


shana016 wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:


If u need any help, dun hesitate to ask!


after i merge down,it won't move TT.TT!!


you merge it down AFTER u move it ^^u


how i suppose to move it??
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 5/16/09

shana016 wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:


shana016 wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:


If u need any help, dun hesitate to ask!


after i merge down,it won't move TT.TT!!


you merge it down AFTER u move it ^^u


how i suppose to move it??


just lyk anything else....with the move tool
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.